Chapter 30 - Weird Feelings

The In Between

You were on your way to your other workplace, Sungyeol’s management office building. You wore simple outfit, but still managed to look great. Hoya, who finally had no meeting in the morning, decided to drive you there. Being a protective one, he just got the feeling he had to drive you there himself. It was his first time taking you to that building.

 

Hoya took glances on you, who were sitting next to him. He just realized how terrible he missed you, after being busy like hell for several weeks. Scratch that, he was busy like hell for several months. He smiled all the time he examined your face feature. ‘You’ve gotten prettier ___-ah’

 

“Something on my face Oppa?”, you asked him. You noticed he kept glancing on you everytime he managed to stop on red lights. Hoya’s gaze met yours, and he immediately felt warmth lingering on his skin. ‘I missed this feeling’

 

Hoya then chuckled once and got his attention back on the road. “Yeah you got something on your face”, Hoya said and smiled. ‘This is going to be greasy’

 

“Eh? Really? What? I don’t see anything”, you said as you quickly pulled out your handphone, looking at your own reflection on its screen. Your hand touched every part of your face, trying to find this ‘something’ Hoya had talked about. Hoya just chuckled and took your hand, holding it as he smiled. You were shocked for awhile, but ended up smiling anyway. Hoya’s touch was felt strange on your skin. Usually, you would have your stomach do a double flip and your heartbeat increased. But this time, it just felt warm, a normal warm.

 

“Don’t worry too much with your face ___-ah, you got this ‘beauty’ plastered on yours’, he said sweetly as he looked in your eyes. You just smiled sweetly to him. You looked away and stared on the building passed by, as Hoya let go of your hand. You got your face drowned in confused expression. You felt weird, like you had changed into someone else. ‘Weird, usually I would blush like a tomato everytime Hoya said sweet things’

 

Hoya noticed your expression and confused as well. ‘There’s something different on her. What’s that?’

 

***

“Thanks for the ride Oppa. Have a nice day!”, you said as soon as you arrived at the building. Hoya just smiled to see the excited you. It had been a long time since he saw you this excited. A part of his heart was happy to see you like this, another part just broke down into sadness, for a reason he didn’t even know.

 

You happily took off your seatbelt and quickly open the door, about to get off from the car. Your movement stopped when you felt a grip on your wrist. You turned your face to Hoya, who was now holding your wrist.

 

“What happened Oppa?”, you asked, worry was now all on your face. ‘Is there something happened?’

 

Hoya was shocked as well. He didn’t expect his hand would move by itself, gripping your wrist and stopping you from getting out of the car. ‘What did I do? I have no intention to do it, just… feeling?’

 

You stared at him confusedly. You then snapped your finger and happily said, “I know, kiss right? Haha still greasy as usual. Here is your kiss Oppa”. You pecked him on his pointed nose and let go of his grip. You then happily got off from the car and waved at him. “Bye Oppa! See you at home”

 

Hoya just smiled and waved back at you. Then you turned your back on him and walked into the building, disappearing from his sight. Hoya sighed heavily and stared blankly at the building. His heart just told him it was wrong to let you go to this place, but he didn’t know why. He got a bad feeling of this. ‘What is going to happen? Why am I feeling uneasy?’

 

“Sir, if you’re going to park your car, the parking lot is over there”, the security guard’s voice interrupting his thoughts. Hoya quickly started his engine and bowed politely to the security guards. He then went out of the building, making his way to his office. ‘I hope nothing bad will happen’

 

***

 

As soon as you stepped into the building, Sungyeol welcomed you with his signature smile. “Hi, ___-ah”, he said as he walked towards you. You just sweetly smiled, but inside, your heart almost burst into pieces due to the increasing of heartbeat. ‘What is this….’, you thought. It was a weird feeling, but you liked how comfortable that feeling was, so you let go of questions popping in your mind.

 

Sungyeol, on the other hand, was actually feeling sad. He saw when you sweetly kissed Hoya before getting off the car. He felt his heart burnt in anger, disappointment, and the feeling of defeated. ‘Hoya is really lucky’

 

“So, where are we going today?”, you asked as you walked side by side with Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol was suddenly nervous, being confused with your question. ‘Did I tell her I will take her somewhere today? But I didn’t remember saying anything about it’

 

“W-what? You aren’t on your day off anymore ___-ah”, Sungyeol said nervously. He noticed his skin kept brushing on yours, who were walking side by side with him, sending tingling sensation all over his body. ‘Argh her skin is really soft’

 

“What are you talking? Don’t you have any schedule today Sungyeol?”, you asked back, confused as well. Sungyeol then rubbed the back of his neck nervously. ‘Oh yeah, she’s my make-up coordinator now. Stupid Sungyeol how can forget about that?’

 

“Well, I don’t know either actually, haha. Let’s just ask the manager about this later. Have you had your breakfast?”

 

You nodded your head, indicating that you had one.

 

“I haven’t had one. Mind to accompany me?”, Sungyeol asked, wriggling his eyebrows. You giggled to see it.

 

“Okay”, you said and nodded. Sungyeol’s expression brightened and secretly punched his fist to the air. You noticed it and giggled again.

 

“Let’s go!”, he said, gripping your wrist and dragging you to the nearest café. There it was, a similar feeling you felt before. Increasing heartbeat, nonstop double flipping stomach, flying butterfly, warm feeling. You unconsciously blushed as soon as his hand made contact with your skin. ‘Why am I blushing? Why am I nervous? What’s this feeling?’

 

Sungyeol also felt the same. It was just, he already knew the reason why. He knew he completely fell for you. He felt happy about that, but also sad since he knew you wer e already taken. ‘I wished miracle do exist ___-ah. I’m completely going crazy for you’

 

“By the way, you look cute in that clothes”, Sungyeol said as he kept dragging you away with him. You shyly smiled and looked at him. “Thanks”

 

‘I like this feeling’, you thought.

 

‘You had no idea how hard I fell for you’, Sungyeol thought.

 

Little did you know, someone was watching you and Sungyeol from a far, with hateful expression plastered on this person’s face.

 

“Han ___, I won’t let you play around him”

 


Updateddd! Haha sorry for the slow updates. I need to suppress my unimportant plots, so it will get straight right into the main plot :D Comments and subscribes are loveddd :D