Chapter 8. Don't mess with her

Hot & Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been quite a bit awkward between Kazuha and I. Mostly for me. I thought that I could see her the same way as before, as a friend but the more time that passed by the less I could see her as a friend and more as a person who has a crush on me. I have begun to spend less time with her and more time with Chaehyun, which only made me confirm my feelings for her. I felt a little bit better about the situation when I noticed that Kazuha was beginning to make friends other than me. I felt a sudden weight on my back. I turned my head to look who the culprit was to see Chaehyun clinging to my back with her arms wrapping around my neck and her legs around my waist. She has this sweet smile on her face that I have gotten to love. I would do anything to see it stay on her face like that forever.

Jahoon: What are you doing? You know you are kind of silly right now.

Chaehyun: I know but I also know that you love it.

A sweet tune of giggle came from Chaehyun as she hugged me a bit closer and placed a kiss on my cheek. I huffed at her and shook my head but to be honest, I was trying to hide a smile.

Jahoon: Hold tight.

Chaehyun: What-

I held Chaehyun's thighs tightly before beginning to run toward the school as fast as possible. Chaehyun squealed from surprise and wrapped her arms tight around my neck to prevent herself from falling off. It was only when we arrived at the school that I began to slow down.

Chaehyun: You are lucky that I like you or else I would have killed you. Now let me down.

Jahoon: I know you will never do that. You are too sweet for it and also you would already have killed me if you really wanted to and for your request? I decline it. I will be caring you all the way to class.

Chaehyun: What?! No! Jahoon!

I continued to walk towards our first classroom of the day despite Chaehyun’s various attempts to try and make me put her down. It was cute to hear whining like that. Even though other students were looking at us with weird looks, I could basically care less. The only thing or person that matters at this moment is Chaehyun. We arrived at our class and were tackled with teasing comments by the other girls as soon as we walked inside.

Youngeun: What is this I’m seeing?~

Daeyeon: How long have you two been together?~

I placed Chaehyun back down on her feet. I felt her wrapping her arms around my waist as she hid her face on my back. I couldn’t help but chuckle at her reaction. Normally I would be annoyed at comments like that but this time, surprisingly I wasn’t.

Yeseo: Hey, guys. Don’t tease them like that. Don’t worry unnie. I think that you guys look great together.

Yeseo smiled at us. She was kind of the only one who was on our side and never teased us. She has always been so sweet towards me since the day they included me in their group that I have begun to see her as my own little sister. On the way to my seat, I noticed Kazuha looking at me while she was chatting with her new group of friends. There was something in her eyes that didn’t quite sit right with me but I kind of brushed it off as she quickly turned her head away and I got distracted by the girls’ continuous teasing. I was probably overthinking it myself. I sat down and chatted with the girls until the teacher came.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was sitting in my next class alone, minding my own business and waiting for the teacher to come when suddenly someone ran inside the room, kind of looking for someone.

Student: Jahoon! Someone is bullying Chaehyun right now! It’s really-

Before she could finish her sentence, I was already up on my feet and ran out of the classroom to find Chaehyun. I quickly managed to find where she was due to the other students. Everyone in this school kind of knew what was between Chaehyun and me, also everyone knows not to mess with Chaehyun if they hold their life dear. I arrived at the scene of the crime to see a big group of students standing arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter