Chapter 12. I will end this now

Hot & Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed by with me spending time with Kazuha acting like I enjoyed it all but in reality, I was only doing this because I wanted to end this once and for all.

Kazuha: Should we watch a movie together?

Jahoon: Of course! Anything you want to do baby.

Kazuha smiled and caressed my cheek as she leaned closer to me. She placed some kisses on my neck before getting up from the couch that we were sitting on right now.

Kazuha: I just need to go to the bathroom before we start.

Jahoon: Hurry up~ I already miss you~ Also don’t forget the popcorn! Even though I want to eat you more~

I winked at Kazuha as she giggled and blew a kiss toward me. I waited until I was completely sure that she was out of sight and that I could carry on with my plan. Luckily we were in a blind spot of her cameras and yes her house is full of cameras so there wasn't really much privacy in this house. I grabbed her phone and began looking through her phone for any possible evidence. I took pictures of anything that could possibly be evidence. And because I wasn’t that stupid to keep the evidence on my phone so that Kazuha could find it when I wasn’t on my phone or when she wanted to look through it. I heard footsteps coming closer to me so I quickly returned her phone and acted like I was preparing myself for some "y time" with her.

Jahoon: You are finally back! And here I was about to go to sleep.

Kazuha: Sorry~ There was just some business that I just had to do first but don't worry I will make it up to you.

Kazuha smirked at me as she sat on my lap. What happened next I don't even want to remember.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was now time for the holidays and unfortunately for Kazuha but luckily for me, Kazuha had to leave for overseas on a holiday with her parents and I wasn’t going with her. This was my opportunity to get back at her and finally get her behind bars so she could never touch neither me nor Chaehyun again. I didn’t need to worry about her guards since they really weren’t that good. They only had their uptight personalities when either Kazuha or her parents were there. Otherwise, they would just slack and I could easily escape from them. The only problem was their head guard. He was this big and muscular man with a kind of scary-looking face. He is the most uptight person that I have ever seen. It was going to be difficult to get past him but I had a plan for it.

Jahoon: Did you really have to go? I'm going to miss you~

Kazuha: I'm going to miss you too but unfortunately it is mandatory and I have to go. I just wished that I could have brought you with me but my parents were against it.

Kazuha pouted as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled at her but secretly I was celebrating it. Wishing for the time that she would leave would come sooner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kazuha: I will see you soon~ Don't miss me too much while I'm gone and be a good puppy, alright?

Kazuha smiled and patted my cheeks. I pouted and hugged her telling her not to go but in the end, she left for the airport with her parents. I sighed out of relief when I finally saw her going away. It was now time for the plan to begin. As expected I was driven back to Kazuha’s house as soon as they boarded the plane. There was not even a chance for me to leave, all of the guards swarmed around me until I was in the car. I was locked back into the house and wasn’t able to leave unless it was something important. I walked into the living room and sat down to watch the TV. I looked over my shoulder and saw the big scary guard keeping his eyes on me. It was time for the plan. I acted normal and then all of a sudden acted like I was feeling a sudden sharp pain in my stomach.

Jahoon: Ow~ what the heck is happening?

I crouched forward and held my stomach, acting like I was in agony. I glanced over my shoulder to see if he was reacting or anything. I could see a little uncertainty in his face but he was trying to cover it up. I had to step up my performance. I groaned even louder than before and dropped to the ground with my arms still around me, holding as tight as possible. I heard footsteps coming closer to me so I knew that my plan was working, I just had to keep acting until the end.

Guard: What is wrong?

Jahoon: I…I don't know…I just felt…a sharp pain in my stomach…and now it won't go away! Owww~

I groaned once again and acted like I was going to throw up. I could hear him mumbling to himself, trying to figure out what he was going to do. It was like he was trying not to go against the orders of Kazuha to not let me leave the house or out of his sight, but on the other hand, he knew that if he didn’t take me to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter