Chapter 7. Not you

Hot & Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being in school there were some lessons that I didn’t have with any of the other girls. Which meant that I was back to my usual self of being unapproachable and not really caring about anyone or anything. One of those classes was the science class. Unfortunately today, that was the first class of the day. I walked inside the classroom with my earphones in and just completely ignored everyone as I sat in my usual seat which was quite far behind but not completely if you know what I mean. As usual, I just stared out of the window and listened to music until the teacher walked inside the classroom and began teaching.

Teacher: Alright everyone! Before I begin today's class, I would like to introduce a new student that will be joining us from now on. Please come in!

I heard the door to the classroom open and people, mostly the boys, beginning to make some noises. I just huffed at them for being too noisy and annoying right now. They are all really too unbelievable. Why in the hell would they need to be this loud for another person? It’s too annoying. I put my earphones back in and put the music on to drown out all of their noises. Suddenly I felt someone lightly tapping me on my shoulder. I turned my head to look in annoyance but tried not to let it be evident on my face. A girl, that I have never seen before, was sitting beside me with a gentle smile on her face. She was beautiful, I had to admit and I kind of understood why the others would cheer but on the other hand not. Also, there is no one in this world who is more beautiful than Chaehyun. I took one of my earphones out and raised an eyebrow at her.

???: Nice to meet you~ My name is Kazhua. I hope that we can be good friends.

She held her hand out for me to shake. I looked at it and back up at her face before turning my head back to look out of the window. I wasn’t really in the mood or wanted to make any other friends. I just ignored her but unfortunately for today's class, we had to work together in a group of two. This was also going to be our group for our first group assignment/project of this year's class. We weren’t able to choose our own groups, not like I had someone to choose in this class after all but we were all paired with our seatmate. That meant that I had to work with a new girl that I don’t even know of. Also, I didn't even know if she even is good on the subject or not compared to the older students. This is going to be the worst project ever.

Kazhua: What do you think we are going to do with this task?

Jahoon: I’m not sure but the quite obvious thing is to do a bit of research about the topic. Then we can easily plan out what we have to do and how we are gonna do it so we use our time efficiently. Then we can probably be done before time and not have to worry more about it.

Kazuha nodded excitedly as she began looking up stuff about the topic of our project. We moved from the classroom to the library since we needed some books so we decided to stay there. But from time to time, I would notice Kazuha staring at me. She would look away as soon as she noticed that I caught her. What was even more confusing is that she would try to get close with me but also from time to time keep her distance as she was trying to show that she was not desperate or something. And it was not only during that l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter