Chapter 11. My little puppy

Hot & Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up feeling completely dizzy and light-headed. I tried to sit up but my head was pounding like hell. After much effort, I was finally able to sit up. I held my head in my hands as I rubbed it to try to calm down the pain.

Jahoon: Why the heck?! Why am I ?!

I looked down at myself and saw myself under the blanket. I don’t remember ever taking off my clothes at any given time and on top of that, where in the world am I? I looked around the room at an unfamiliar design. I knew for sure that I haven’t been here before. I turned to look beside me and noticed a figure but I couldn’t see properly who or what it was. I rubbed my eyes to wake myself up a little bit more and leaned closer to take another look. I then realized that it was Kazuha and that she was as well. What was happening?! I looked over to my other side and saw the clock, telling me it was the next day and that it was already noon.

My mind was still blurry, I didn’t have any memory at all. I slowly got out of bed, not to wake Kazuha up, and made my way toward the bathroom in her room. I the shower and walked inside of it wanting to clean myself. All of a sudden I got the urge and kind of voice in my head, telling me to scrub myself thoroughly. I wasn't sure why but I knew better and to listen to my inner voice. But no matter how much I scrubbed or cleaned myself I still somehow felt dirty. I stood under the shower and let the warm water hit me for a moment before it hit me. I began piecing two and two together. I was drugged by Kazuha and both of us could only mean one thing: She had used me. The thought of it only made me want to puke. I grabbed the soap and washed myself so much and for so long that my whole body was beginning to look like a raisin. Even after that, I was still feeling dirty. I got out of the shower and got into my clothes. I walked out of the room as Kazuha heavily slept even with me making some noises. I opened the door to the hallway of the house but already a few steps out, I was stopped by one of her staff.

Staff: You are not allowed to leave the room.

Jahoon: I’m sorry. I just wanted to get some water, also I wanted to make Kazuha some breakfast. I think she would be happy with that.

The guard looked at me with squinted eyes as he was trying to figure out if I was telling the truth. I smiled at him widely, just acting like I was on their side now and willing to be with Kazuha like I had given up. I haven't. This was only a part of my plan so that I could reveal the true side of Kazuha to everyone and probably also get her in prison but that is a step for later. I had to get over this hurdle before I could do anything.

Jahoon: I don’t think that Kazuha would be happy if she knew that you stopped me from treating her like the queen she is with breakfast in bed when she wakes up.

I crossed my arms and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. I could clearly see him gulp as he thought about what I just said. Even her own staff was afraid of her was an understatement. He looked at me once more and moved out of the way for me.

Staff: The kitchen is that way.

I walked in the direction that he pointed towards. I glanced behind my shoulder to see him following me with his eyes strictly on me. Even when I was in the kitchen preparing the food, he was still lingering around in the room as he kept an eye on me but still at a distance.

Jahoon: You can't even be alone for one second in this house, can you?

I grumbled to myself as I angrily stirred the egg. There was no chance in hell that I could escape. About 20 minutes later, I finished with the food and placed it on a tray before walking back to Kazuha. I wasn't doing any of this because I wanted to but because I needed to own her trust or else I wouldn’t be able to expose and overthrow her. I walked inside the bedroom to see Kazuha already up and only in a bathrobe.

Kazuha: And here I thought that you had run away or something. It is good that you came in just now because I was just about to call my men.

I placed the tray on the bedside table and walked over to Kazuha with a fake smile on my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter