Chapter 9

Hello! falling star

Chapter 9: Stuck in my heart. widened void…

txt - frost

 

 

“Yeonjun welcome back we miss you around! Am glad you are fine now, room number 25 is all yours”

Yeonjun look at the date in his phone the time in the SkyWorld goes differently “it been 3 weeks already” he knows he will have it hard, but he will try his best.

“living alone again, I don’t blame you, your ex-roommate became everyone's talk”

“What do you mean?”  Yeonjun said worried

“He acts like a crazy person, talking to himself, hitting himself, he even tries to throw himself from the 2nd floor once if not for Beomgyu he would have been dead or worse”

Yeonjun frown, he must be having a very hard time “I will go, lets talk later” he walked inside, going to his new room, that was already having his old stuff there. He decides to arrange his things later, and felt more determinate since this is his life from now on.

 

First things first, he knocked on the door of his old room, but no one answered, He walked in the school looking for a specific face, but he wasn’t in any class, he went to the cafeteria but not there, the library, the school field, he was nowhere to be seen, feeling his search is useless. He decides to just go to his class, it was the math club hour.

He knocked at the door taking permission from the teacher to go in.

“Yeonjun is back!” HueningKai said loud with a happy tone

Yeonjun smiled to him, looking around to see the familiar face he was looking for inside HIS class, silently sitting writing in a paper…didn’t even bother to look up

“S…”

Before he could call the name Beomgyu stands in the middle of the class taking his arm and dragging him outside and even pushing him!

“DON’T YOU DARE TO SHOW UP YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF HIM”

Yeonjun looked confused at how Beomgyu yells at him “why...?”

“You asking why?” Beomgyu rolled his eyes “you let the whole freaking school say you didn’t exist, you made him look like a crazy person”

“I…” Yeonjun know he can’t explain that it wasn’t him “I will fix it, it was a mistake”

“It is beyond fixed, you had no idea what he went through, If I didn’t find him…” Beomgyu glare at him “don’t you dare to speak to him ever again, also we take out your name from the math club, because you were inactive” and left.

 

Yeonjun frown, was he that late? But it not his fault? even so he needs to talk to him, tell him the truth, and hope he will believe him.

 

He waited outside the school, and when the Lecture ended the three were walking together, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Soobin.

 

“Yeonjun are you okay?” HueningKai came to him

“What happened in my absence?” Yeonjun said looking at the three  

“Oh, Beomgyu add Soobin in his group, he said he belong to him just like Taehyun now and he said that to the whole school for no one to bother him, and no one could because we know how strong Beomgyu is!”

Yeonjun huffs “should I keep a distance?”

“Actually, since he joined the two, he is acting less weirdly” HueningKai inform “how about you keep it like that? I mean he is not your roommate anymore, and basically, he hates you”

Yeonjun rubs his hair not knowing what he exactly should do “did I tell you to tell him I didn’t exist”

HueningKai didn’t find an answer to that question “wait… why I said you didn’t?”

“don’t think of it too much and help me separate the 3” Yeonjun asked for HueningKai help who nodded agreeing trying to not think of it

 

 

At the lunch time, HueningKai look at Yeonjun and nodded, Yeonjun nodded back and left the cafeteria to the washrooms area, that when HueningKai look at another boy who nodded too and stands with a book going to the targets table, talking with Taehyun on something. At the time HueningKai stands with his plate and look at Junkyu who was coming in front of him and the two smirked at each other and that when they both purposely acted like they bump into each other and a juice unfortunately got poured on Soobin arm

“Oh, Soobin sorry” HueningKai said giving him a tissue from his plate and start cleaning the floor from the little miss he did

“it’s okay” Soobin said standing and wanting to go and wash his shirt arm

“Wait I go with you” Beomgyu suddenly said, but looked at Taehyun who was little serious and busy with the other

“it’s okay I will be fast” Soobin insisted and stand leaving the cafeteria to the washrooms

HueningKai randomly start to talk with Beomgyu of how clumsy he is, trying to make him busy too

 

.

.

.

.

 

Waiting in the washrooms, Yeonjun was looking at the bracelet in his hand thinking positively, he heard the door been open and put it fast in his pocket he looked at who was coming, and smiled knowing that innocent HueningKai plan succeeded, but for real he didn’t even arrange his thoughts to explain himself to him…

Soobin looks at him and immediately wanted to leave the washrooms, and that when Yeonjun runs to him grabbing his arm with “We need to talk”

Soobin aggressively took his arm off “why would I bother to listen to something doesn’t exist”

“No, Soobin…” Yeonjun saw him trying to open the door he was fast to go around him stopping him from leaving by standing in front of the door “…I didn’t tell them to tell you I don’t exist, I truly didn’t exist at the time” Yeonjun even himself couldn’t understand his own words

Soobin who rolled his eyes sighted “look at you… you can’t find anything to defend yourself with, what your point of talking to me now? Did your popularity drop because of what you did?”

“What no, I want to tell you the truth” Yeonjun tried to not just show him his powers or anything because he doesn’t know how Soobin mentally will react, scared to just make it worse if he saw something for human can be called fantasy! “I don’t belong to this world; I went back to my world that why I disappeared”

“Waaa! The audacity you have to say that, did anyone told you I can see things out from this world now?” Soobin said little shocked of how he continues to lie at him

Yeonjun understand that he thought he is lying “No, I know what you see i…”

“YOU WHAT” Soobin yells “stop it, just stop it already, making me look like a crazy, and hurting me like that wasn’t enough for you?” Soobin said with eyes getting teary “I was really getting better with Beomgyu and Taehyun, find someone else to mind-play them because I don’t want any relation with you not in a million years”

Yeonjun felt worse “am sorry I hurt you, that why am trying to fix it…”

“Sorry? Fix it?” Soobin laughed in a mocking way after repeating the words but his voice was shaking “If you are sorry, then don’t talk to me ever again, and leave me alone, at that time I will know you are really sorry, and I will forgive you”

Yeonjun silently look at him… talking to him like this was a bad idea, he felt bad when he saw Soobin trying not to cry in front of him, and to not make it worse, he nodded “Okay, I will leave you alone, I will never talk to you again till you do first I promise, but with one condition…” he put his hand on his pocket and take out the bracelet “…keep this with you okay? I only have one” Yeonjun took Soobin hand and put it on his palm turning around opening the washroom door and leaving.

 

Soobin whose tears dropped immediately when he was alone, throw whatever he gave him in that washroom ground, not wanting anything related to him…

 

 

***-***-***-***-***-***

 

Going back to his room, Yeonjun didn’t have the mood to go to any class after, he starts arranging his room, with a deep thought of will he ever forgive him if he stay away? But if that what he wants that what he should do. In the middle of the arranging, he put his hand in front of him and his daggers showed up, he smiled thinking that he can now feel connected to him because of the bracelet, but somehow, he felt nothing new, he huffs thinking he won’t wear it anyway, but at least it is with him, and that way enough to claim he is his prophecy.

“it’s fine Rabbit I will be your shadow” He said looking at a hoodie and a face mask “no wolf will eat you if the hunter hunts” he smirked with himself of the idea he got.