Chapter 5

Hello! falling star

Chapter 5: You completely changed me when I was fragile

txt: good boy gone bad

 

 

“Guys it your turn”

The queue for them to pass ended, it was the time to do good for this human future, Yeonjun didn’t sleep all the night taking care of that roommate of his, did he pity him? He didn’t know, but that sad Rabbit just hit him hard to leave like that. He was so fragile!

Anyways it’s time to boost his SkyWorld energy to pass this. 

.

.

.

.

It was passed midday when he came back to school, he got welcomed along  with his team mates with so many questions, but unfortunately, they were second place.

Yeonjun felt betrayed because the results were so unfair since the other school is more known, but that how the human world works, but in a way, they went to the second audition

“it’s okay, we made it at least” Wooyoung said trying to keep it positive

After everyone going to his room to change and rest, since they have the right to skip the evening classes, Yeonjun decided to go to his math class because in the schedule he need to practice for the math competition too with the math club.

.

.

.

.

“You are late”

The first words he heard when he gets inside the small classroom of look-like-genius guys, half of them wearing glasses and the full uniform

“Taehyun, he had a dancing competition”

Yeonjun look at the one who defended him, and he was none other than HueningKai, and he was glad to see the ONLY familiar face, so he went immediately next to him and sits.

“Dancing or not he is late, that why don’t do many clubs in the same time, you will make us suffer with you”

That guy named Taehyun flamed him for sure, is he the head of the club or something? He looked at HueningKai and whispered

“Does he hate me?”

HueningKai laughed shaking his head a no “at this point I don’t know but you always said it his way to tell you don’t overdo and have some rest”

“Damn I was so positive”

“I think” HueningKai giggles at how he doesn’t remember but make it fun

A female teacher came and start to speak math, Yeonjun who was listening along with all the full class, except one who was actually sleeping “I thought all the class will be nerds”

He said little louder to HueningKai who look at him, and look at where he was looking whispering for no one to hear him “oh that Beomgyu our genius, he doesn’t need to study”

“Woh!” He said amazed but he did like the guy face “Beomgyu sleeping face is the best I seen so far” he joked when that same guy who flamed him turn looking daggers at him saying…

“Watch your mouth”

Yeonjun looked confused at HueningKai

HueningKai waited Taehyun to turn back and explained whispering “the two are always sticking together, friends, boyfriend, best bodies, who knows, what I know they are not blood related, but always together since the first year of the secondary school”

“Woh! Cool” Yeonjun look away, and at that time that Beomgyu opened his eyes and looked at him

 

 

The club extra hour ended up, and Yeonjun was about to leave the class at the door when that Beomgyu walked in front of him and blocked the way.

The action made everyone look at the two…

“You… who are you?”

Yeonjun look at him confused “m-me?”

“Why you asked about me when we already knew each other for a year now”

Everyone went silent, except HueningKai who jumped yelling “I CAN EXPLAIN”

 

the class had just 4 of them now, him, Kai, Beomgyu and his sticky friend Taehyun, and HueningKai was explaining in embarrassment

 

“Amnesia?” Taehyun said

“And you didn’t go to a doctor?” Beomgyu asked suspiciously

“I remembered somethings like the dancing…so I will be fine” Yeonjun tried his best to lie

“Glad you can still walk” Taehyun adjusts his glasses saying that with a serious face

“ahaha…” Yeonjun faked the laugh and it was purposely obvious “am tired I will be heading first” leaving that classroom, heading to the dorms area, he always gets distracted in this world to the point he forgets to search for a way to go back, he really needs a time for himself to see what he should do, and this area doesn’t even have demons around for him to have a reason to spawn here, or have little fun with them.

He huffs looking at some students in front of him in the way to the dorms, he walked pass them and saw 3 unknown faces and 1 known who was his roommate, did he make friends already? cool, happy for him. But weirdly that roommate walk between the three and went next to him

“You are going back, let’s go together”

Wait did the sad rabbit finally spoke with him? Maybe feeling glad he helped him yesterday? “o…okay!” he said confused looking at the three boys waving “goodnight, everyone”

“Yeonjun goodnight!”

“nighty-nighty Yeonjun”

 

They replied more confused than him looking at each other, yet he ignored it because the sad rabbit pushed him fast from his back walking next to him.

“Glad you made new friends” Yeonjun tried to speak when they walked away in silence

“……...” a silent that can’t say they were possessed by something…till he arrived…

Yeonjun nodded with his head when he gets the silence as an answer, at least he should be saying thank you for yesterday? Yet he can’t blame an introvert who tried to kill himself! Unless it is another scenario!

“Were they bullying you or something?”

Yeonjun had to ask but was surprised he answered him this time with a “No” so interested in the ground looking down at it.

“Oh, okay so they are new friends then, I know it is NOT my business but stop looking so down and try to see the positive things in your life”

Not noticing because Yeonjun was looking straight, but Soobin did look at him at the time

“I mean, you are still young, good looking, tall, new school…” But he got cut in the middle of his trying to be wise and give him a boost of hope and energy with a simple…

“Thank you for what you did yesterday”

“Emm… Hehe” somehow, he waited the gratitude words but when he say them to him, he forgot what he should reply so he just laughed scratching his head then spoke “nothing to thank me for, we are roommate! You will take care of me if I got sick too, right?” he knows he deosn't get sick!

“Ehm…” Soobin clears his throat before answering remembering the clothes part “yes I will”

 

The two arrived to their shared room, took a shower one by one and slept soundly, till the morning.

 

 

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

 

“YA!! CHOI YEONJUN OPEN THIS DOOR NOW”

 

 The two wakes up not knowing what the hell is going on and who is yelling, they look at each other, and Yeonjun was in a full messy hair when he asked “who is that” the one who was next to him was just looking confused, but he did stand up and unlocked the door and that when immediately the door got opened from outside and a boy flame his way in to hug Yeonjun

“What…why….” Yeonjun was so confused

“Hyung, they accepted it” that boy that he has no clue who is he was saying to him “I wanted you to be the first one to know” but that boy looks behind “since when you have a roommate? I wake him up too am so sorry! let talk later okay” he said embarrassed leaving immediately closing the door behind

Yeonjun look at his roommate “Who was that?” but knowing that the guy is newer than him, he just frown going back to the bed throwing his face on the pillow “I want to go back”

“You don’t know him?”

He heard the other asking him he look up to him “hey Rabbit what your name?”

“R-Rabbit?”

Yeonjun nodded innocently like it was obvious “you do look like one”

“Soobin”

“Well good morning, Soobin, am Yeonjun in case you forgot” he said putting his head back in the pillow wanting to sleep more but remembered “food!” he stands immediately with “I will wash up first”

Soobin who been left alone in the beds area smiled at how the guy is spontaneous, but for real even yesterday when he was about to be attacked by those possessed things they disappeared when he walked by, it can’t be a coincidence right? And for a long time, he didn’t enjoy sleeping without being disturbed in the middle of the night, till he came here…

he needs to make sure…

and if he is right that mean the life, he simply wants in his youth could be solved by having him around, but also, he would be friending him just for his own benefit…

isn’t that greedy, no?