Chapter 14

Hello! falling star

Chapter 14: Everything change in the glow of dusk 

txt: blue hour

 

 

 

Why you will protect him?

Why you will risk our live for something will end up dying at the end?

You have a damaged prophecy, but the universe still has another prophecy another protector somewhere

It won’t be a problem

 

Yeonjun heard his weapon saying? Or this is his own mind? In fact, his weapon is him at the end of the day. He looks at his arm, it didn’t get worse since he didn’t hunt anything tonight. But the night was still in it start.

 He shuffled his body in his bed, trying to have a peaceful night tonight, he doesn’t feel like doing anything at all, is this what human call depression?

“Why am I like this” He frown pushing his body up and sits on the edge of the bed looking at the window there, he saw the moon and it was very beautifull, he huffs missing the horizon he usually sits at in the SkyWorld to relax after a long day of training. He looks back at his arm, thinking why it turning like this?

I will kill you first…

He suddenly had a flash back of the drunking night “what was…” all he remembers was the grab in his neck from a rank 4 demon he ruffled his hair in a fast way “…I should never drink again”

 

BRRMMBRRMM!

 

Yeonjun stands up immediately hearing the sudden voice like something huge falls “what is that?”

The voice came from the second floor, his legs walk out all the way to the stairs along with other curious students to the second floor since he was in the first one. And in one of the corridors there was a smoke coming out from two doors

He saw a student he met before as the head department student trying to open the door of a room all alone since others were scared to approach

“Hanbin!” Yeonjun remembered the name running to him

“Yeonjun help me open this” The guy said desperately since the doors were locked from the inside

“Step back” Yeonjun said and the guy stepped back seeing him needing 1 kick for that door to be broke open, Yeonjun take a back of the rubbles inside he entered to see that the wall between the two rooms got smashed somehow, and it had a victim there in the far corner unconscious and he know the face very well. He saw Hanbin passing by him to that guy, calling him

“Taehyun!!!”

Yeonjun look at the other side where the next room was empty but he felt a presence under the rubbles. “Someone under” he said start to take the bricks away while the head of the department tried to carry Taehyun out of there.

He saw that the full half of the wall was now between him and who ever under it, he probably knew it Beomgyu since its Taehyun inside the room, but he doesn’t have many hands he needs someone to help take him out while he carries the broken wall, and that when Soobin shows up at the door room full scared…

“Yeonjun”

Soobin called and Yeonjun ordered “I will carry this, see if you could drag him out from down there” Soobin nodded coming next to him, ready to help.

carrying the broken wall, Yeonjun didn’t activate his weapon to be stronger, but he is way strong than any human, he can hold it no doubt.

He saw Soobin going under it trying for couple of times but ended up saying “he is stuck”

Yeonjun felt his arm start to shake in purpose from his eager weapon holding the wall, he bites his lips trying his best to not smash the two under ignoring the voice in his head who keeps telling him to smash it. He saw Soobin looking for something to help unstuck the guy under, and after some tries, he finally said…

“I got him” Soobin said dragging no one else than Beomgyu from down there. after the two were far, Yeonjun finally let the wall fall on the ground with another wave of dust

Yeonjun saw Soobin calling Beomgyu name in concern, but got interrupted by HueningKai who just arrived with “Oh god my room!” looking at the room next to them, but also look at Beomgyu “Oh god is he okay? I will help carry him to the clinic”

HueningKai immediately give a hand and carried Beomgyu on his back, walking fast to the clinic, that when Soobin followed him from behind.

Yeonjun who was now alone, walked outside the room behind the three but with normal steps, till he reaches the first floor where his room at, and take a turn inside the floor.

He went inside his room and saw his dirty clothes, he frowns knowing he should take a shower, and he went in for it, finishing, he look at his scratched arms. not carring less of it, he walked to his bed and throw his body on it… still thinking of what he should do…

 

*Knock* *Knock* *Knock*

 

He heard a knocking in his door and wonder who is it at this time? He stands and went to the door unlocking it and saw who came there with a smile and a first aid box saying “for your injuries”

“HueningKai?” Yeonjun smiled to the boy who got inside the room without even asking. And make himself comfortable on the empty bed in that room.

“Come sit’’

Yeonjun walked and sits beside him, and saw HueningKai start to treat the scratches first

“It hurts?”

“No”

“Oho strong Yeonjun”

“Not that much, but thank you”

That when HueningKai smirked at him “it is not me...”

 

 

 

Little time before:

 

Soobin walked out from the clinic with HueningKai, after leaving Taehyun sleeping in the clinic and Beomgyu got sent to the hospital in the school ambulance.

“I hope they will be fine” HueningKai said with a sad tone

“Yeah, I am glad you guys were out, or you and your roommate could be got hurt too” Soobin said feeling concerned about his friends but what he can do? It is an unfortunate accident.

“Yea”

The two ended up in the broken rooms, one going to see his things to go and stay with someone else, the other trying to get new clothes for the one sleeping in the clinic.

“Oh, this is a disaster” HueningKai walked on the rubbles “it won’t fall on us, right?”

Soobin looks up and saw a part of the wall still attached in the ceiling “I don’t think so”

Trying to gather useful things, HueningKai saw his bag under “can you help me remove this” he asked Soobin who agrees coming to help, and both of them had a hard time pushing it up from the ground.

“It is so heavy”

Soobin looks at his hands that felt pain already by that little piece, his eyes went to the biggest part of the rubble Yeonjun carried, thinking it must be hurting...

“HueningKai” Soobin called “can you do me a favor?”

 

Now:

Yeonjun look at his bandage arms now, “Soobin asked you to come?” he said his heart feeling little happy from inside

Don’t have high hopes…

“I asked why, he said his returning a favor since you took care of him once” HueningKai said and that made Yeonjun ‘little happy inside’ face drop.

Told you…

“Never mind then” Yeonjun said “feel free to crush over if you don’t have a place to stay in”

“For real?” HueningKai smirked “but Soobin was faster and I accepted his invitation”

Yeonjun look daggers at him “you know I live alone why you accepted?”

“Because I know you like to be alone!” HueningKai shrugs it. that when Yeonjun look at him with a very strange look because since the day he put his leg on this universe he didn’t even have a time to be alone, either with humans, or demons he rarely sleeps!

“I know you are Populaire, that why you need some time alone in your room with no one bothering you” HueningKai explained

“Okay, Okay, do whatever you want” Yeonjun didn’t argue more

“I think Beomgyu and Taehyun got separated for the first time, Yeonjun’ah how it feels to save the person you hate?”

“I don’t know” Yeonjun huffs but look at HueningKai surprised “how did you know?”

“Am basically your best friend since you lost your memory, I know a lot of things”
“A lot of things?”
“Yea”
“Like?”
“It a secret”
“Kai!”
“Secrets stays safe with friends, I will be leaving now, goodnight”

With that HueningKai left, and Yeonjun shake his head with a smile of how that boy is humanly innocent.

 

He went to his bed and close his eyes,

 

falling in a deep sleep.

 

.

.

.

 

Hehe… where are you…