Chapter 12

Hello! falling star

Chapter 12: Why is this happening. i don't know either

txt : no rules

 

 

Throwing that bracelet that day he felt bad, but Soobin doesn’t want anything related to him at all, now he come back after everything he let him go throw, how much they laugh at him, called him nicknames, giving him a look of a crazy person, throwing things on him…

And somehow the more the hate is around, the more things he sees…

to the point that after a week and no one drop the act, and he didn’t see Yeonjun again, he starts to believe that he was seeing things too and Yeonjun was never real, something he created to run from the reality… and that make him go in deep depressing…

One day, he was in deep thoughts looking for too long next an open window inside the school library… the ideas he had were…

what if I ended all this?

All I need was a step to down there…

Not seeing the small monster down waiting for him opening his mouth fully…

“YA WHAT YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?”

That day was the first day he met Beomgyu, the guy came to him grabbing him at the last second, and Soobin was shocked of how he was that close to the edge, he wasn’t aware of what he was doing at all… he looks down and saw the monster opening his mouth and knew it because of it.

“All of this because of that Yeonjun guy? Come on life doesn’t stop here”

Soobin looks at the guy who asked a weird question, he thought first he was mocking him…but that was the first guy that mention the name as he knew it.

“So, he exists....”

Soobin said desperate because he knew he wasn’t crazy, he was about to believe he was, if not for this guy who finally said the truth…

“He does, and when he will show up again, I will beat the out of him for you because of what he spread”

That guy named Beomgyu was approaching him again and again with his closest friend Taehyun, till one day he saw some mocking him and he declare he is in the same group as him, and if he saw someone bully him, he will deal with it personally.

And somehow the guy has a very good impact on everyone, and they stopped, as much as the monsters too stopped showing up when he is with them

But in the nights…

It all worse…

Somehow they got close to the point he did ask them to comes and sleep over sometimes, and the two did gladly couple of times.

 

 But after 3 weeks he shows up again…

 

Soobin heard Yeonjun voice coming to the class, he got froze at first but acted like he doesn’t exist, he felt Beomgyu leaving the class with him, is he going to beat him as he said?

“I wish he will…”

But as much as he tried to avoid him, Yeonjun somehow ended up waiting for him in the washrooms, when Soobin walked in and saw him waiting, he knew all the acting of those students were for him to get lure in here, the audacity to do that and how he can manipulate people to lie for the second time?

he just doesn’t want him in his life at all…

But the conversation was worse… he dares to tell him things doesn’t exist just to remind him of how he looks stupid telling him the truth that night of how he can see things that doesn’t exist

 

“If you are sorry, then don’t talk to me ever again, don’t show me your face and leave me alone, at that time I will know you are really sorry, and I will forgive you”

 

Those were the words he said before Yeonjun agrees with one condition giving him the bracelet he throws… but since that day he really came back to the no-exist situation, if not some classes they share together he would admit that Yeonjun did keep his word, and just felt worse for the bracelet he throw away.

Should he go and search for it? Or it is too late? Someone could have been taken it by now…

 

But after something happened… He stopped seeing demons around again, usually he doesn’t see things when he is with Beomgyu and Taehyun, but now he stopped seeing them when he is alone too, even in the night…

but that also when he starts hearing a weird sound every night…

 

*The chains clanks…*

 

to the point he refused Beomgyu and Taehyun when they wanted to sleepover in his room…

“No need, I think I can sleep alone” Soobin said little confident

“For real?” Beomgyu was happy the guy getting his things together he hugged him with “I knew you can do it”

They said smiling waving their goodbye back to their room, Soobin closed the lights off that night…

Hearing the clanks of a chain again…

 

The next morning, they had the dodge ball game, seeing Beomgyu lost the game, he frowns because it was Yeonjun who won, the two looks like they hate each other, and somehow, he felt he is the reason, but it is good, at least he wasn’t the only one who hate Yeonjun, because it seems like EVERYONE loves him.

Passing the day with Beomgyu and Taehyun at their room playing games, studying, eating snacks the day passed and he went back to his room to sleep, he took a shower and throw his body on the bed, usually he hears the sound of the chains around this time, but today he didn’t, he huffs because somehow that sounds just brings him a little peace of mind, even he doesn’t know why he got attached to it like it was a must to have a peaceful night.

Maybe because the peaceful nights actually started when he start to hear the sound too…

 

He closed his eyes…

 

No one around to protect you…

 

Soobin opens his eyes to see that thing from before…that black fog that tried to shock him to death before, first thing his mind had was to run outside of the room to the down floor where Beomgyu and Taehyun room is.

But when he stands…it was just like last time when that monster grabs his arm, his arm start to act like it doesn’t belong to him

“No…” Soobin said start getting shocked by his own hand again, he remembered that last time Yeonjun was there to save him, but this time… he lives alone… “he..lp..” he said feeling his hand pressing harder and harder to the point he start to feel he was about to pass out, or worse die!

but also heard the fog saying…

 

Why is he coming…

 

Whatever possessed his arm it was now free, he falls on the ground start breathing hardly but saw that fog heading to the door like it was waiting something… suddenly it slammed the door open and attacked someone who was behind it

 

I will kill you first…

 

Soobin heard the thing saying to whoever was there, he thought someone who was just passing by is going to get hurt…he tried to stand but his body failed him just like last time… “damn it” he said looking at that thing, but suddenly he throws a boy to the side out of his vision…

Soobin who was scared after seeing the hard throw, he tried to stand to go out of the room and see if the guy is okay, but he falls back immediately on his scared of what his eyes were witnessing…

 

*The chains clanks*

 

That fog suddenly got folded with a chain… Is he dreaming or that chain was moving all alone like it was alive with that monster screaming his life out of mercy, but got no mercy at all, especially when it threatens of…

 

IF I DIE, THEY WILL HUNT YOU DOWN….

LOOK AT YOURSELF TURNING TO ONE OF US…

 

That when a dagger at the end of that chain stabs the fog and it totally disappeared…

 

“Am I dreaming…” Soobin couldn’t believe his eyes, but the chains were starting to go to the side of the corridor that he can’t see. He stands up and walked to the door slowly, scared if he will see another monster killing a monster… but he heard again…

*The chains clanks*

Knowing it is the same voice he hears every night lately; he takes a peek out fast and was surprised to see the guy that got attacked is the one that walking with that sound with his steps, feeling the pain in his neck, but needed to know who is he? what is he? why he can see it too? How he can use such a thing?

“Who...are you?”

Soobin asked but his legs neither his eyes could stay awake again, (not again) he thought but he saw the guy stopping and unfortunately all he saw after was black…

 

.

.

 

 

Soobin open is eyes, he saw the sunshine coming from his window, it was morning already. he found himself on his bed…

Did that guy put me here?

He thought pushing himself to a setting position and found a patches on his neck, he looks at the bed next to him and saw the first-aid-box their opened and been left with everything messed up.

“What's with him?” Soobin smiled…

whatever was he or that, he made him feel a little hope, thinking this craziness finally will have balance...

Making him feel he is not alone…