It's Either Bring You Together or Tear You Apart

Bodyguard Of My Heart

Jia is in the preschool working on some learning activities before the students come in until she hears her phone go off in her group chat with Irene and Yeri. Her eyes widen at the messages she's been sent from her two best friends. 

EXO Ladies 

baeeeirene: SM is going to far you guys have you heard the news

yerriishhi: after everything your fathers and uncles have done for SM putting them on the charts and this is how they repay them

baeeeirene:And to drag others down like our men knowing they would stand by tvxq 

jiji:what is going on you guys...

baeeeirene: bestie you should check in on the news..

yerriishhi:you're not going to like it..

Jia opens another app and heads over to her K industries news updates and her heart completely drops at the headline she reads.

BREAKING NEWS

TVXQ FILES ANOTHER LAWSUIT AGAINST SM BUT THIS TIME ALL 5 ARE TO LEAVE THE COMPANY 

EXO,SUPER JUNIOR and SHINee follow behind TVXQ in full support of the decision.

JUNG YUNHO/JAEJOONG and BYUN BAEKHYUN FILE SEPERATE LAWSUIT DUE TO BREACH OF PRIVACY AND INTIMATE DETAILS OF PERSON LIVES..

IS THIS THE END OF THE LEGENDARY GROUPS AND NEW UPCOMING GROUPS??

 

Jia takes a deep breathe and mumbles under her breathe, "This is really happening." 

She is lost deep in her thoughts with the pros and cons of this lawsuit that is going to drag on no matter how much SM can make it last to have them suffer. Until the bell for her class to start rings and she hears the joyful giggles of her students heading to her class. She quickly sends a message to Baekhyun to see if everything is okay worried for her boyfriend. Then she clears and plasters a strong happy smile for the kids as they enter.

"MISS JUNG!!!!"

"Hello class are we ready to have some more learning fun."

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Baekhyun has his hands over his face completely exhausted from all the paper work and statements they've made along with the others and his sunbaenims. His phone rings in a message notification seeing that it's Jia, his heart drops knowing the worry his girlfriend has for him and he hates it and tries his best to comfort her.

From:My Other Half <3333333

Hiii my love, sorry we didn't get to spend some alone time this morning since we're both busy you with the lawsuit filing and me with work, but it doesn't mean that I'm not missing or thinking about you. Just a reminder I love you so so very much babe. MWAH. FIGHTING MY LOVE..I believe in you.

He smiles at the message from the woman he loves shaking his head chuckles. Just one smile or message from her can make his lowest of low moods just hearing from her or being near her makes everything else better. He is just hoping that no matter the troubles this lawsuit will bring it will bring them closer as a couple and not futher apart. Which he knows SM would love to destory the one thing their former artist love most in the world. And to Byun Baekhyun that is Jung Jia. 

"Is that my Jiji bear?" ask Jaejoong as he sits next to him.

Baekhyun smiles nodding his head. "Just giving me strength."

Jaejoong smiles and puts his hand ontop of Baekhyun's "There's no way one could doubt just how much you two mean to one another."

"I mean we have the perfect example of fighting for your great love with you and yunho hyung." he smiles

The latter blushes then looks over at Yunho speaking with Leeteuk,Donghae and Eunhyuk. "When two people are meant for one another you fight for it, love is never easy to fight for but you give it your all when you know the one you love is the one for you."

Baekhyun smiles and nods his head.

Jaejoong adds, "It's give and take in a relationship not just one person has to fight it has to be both together not seperately especially when you hit rough times like this for example it'll put your relationship to the rest it either makes your stronger together or tears you apart." 

Baekhyun sighs, "And I'll give my all to fight for Jia I promise you and yunho hyung that." he says serious looking in Jaejoong's eyes.

"I knew you were the one for my daughter when I first laid my eyes on you." he smiles patting Baekhyun's shoulder.