Before The Storm

Bodyguard Of My Heart

BREAKING NEWS

EXO FIRST IDOL GROUP AFTER 13 YEARS TO SELL ONE MILLION ALBUMS

EXO MAKING HISTORY AS THEY SET A NEW RECORD

NEXT BEST THING EXO IS ONTOP 

KNETIZENS ADORE EXO 

At SM company the boys are all in the practice room having a break from learning the new choregraphy for their comeback.While they are just relaxing in the practice room listening to music the read all these new headlines.They are all gathered around on the floor of the practice room taking crazy silly selcas sending them to the girls. 

"Guys I'm giving you 10 more minutes on this break but we need to start on the choreo once more." says Kasper

"Oh come on man..." whines Chen.

"It's not so hard you guys are nailing it though." he compliments.

"Just ignore Chen hyung Kasper he's just mad he's having a harder time." sasses Xiumin grinning at Chen.

Chen punches Minseok in the arm sticking his tongue out and pouts, "Hyung don't worry you will get your body to cooperate." comforts Jongin.

"Not everyone is born to be an amazing dancer Jongin." chuckles Chanyeol.

Kasper walks back in and the guys start to gather around ready to practice the choreo once more but then they start hearing people singing heading into their practice room.They all look around a little confused but brush it off thinking that one of the other groups are practicing their vocals in the room next door. As they were about to start the music a group of their wives and girlfriends along with close sunbae friends come in singing to them while holding a cake congragulating them. Baekhyun smiles rushing over to his girlfriends wraps his arms around her spins her around as she giggles wrapping her arms around his neck. As he puts her down they rest their foreheads against one another and kiss sweetly. 

Someone clears their throat as they pull away, " Is it just you two here." snarks Sehun makes a disgusted face at them.

"Jagi leave them alone." backhugs Sehun as Yeri defends the couple.

"Yea you act as if you're a loaner when your wife is here as well." pouts Chen.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, "Would you stop being a whiny baby even your own girlfriend is here." 

"Being  dramatic is one of my best qualities." he says sticking his tongue out at him.

Jia and Baekhyun are alone in their own little corner just feeding each other some of the cake enjoying each others company. While the on lookers in the room just smile looking at the couple and seeing how in love they truly are with each other. Same goes for Jia's own fathers the sight of seeing their daughter so happy warms up their hearts even more. 

Yunho's backhugging Jaejoong with his chin rested on his shoulder swaying back and forth, "They remind me so much of us jagi." 

Changmin rolls his eyes playfully, "Please they are like a younger version of you two love sick puppies nasty." he jokes.

"Don't worry Changmin as our daughter always tells you you will find that one for you." sasses Jaejoong smirking.

"Someone to put you in your place." smirks Yunho

Changmin gasp puts his hand on his chest, "How rude." the three of them laugh.

Jia rest her legs on Baekyun's lap while leaning against the mirror wall of their practice room just looking at her boyfriend with sparkling eyes.

He chuckles, "Mwoya?"

"Nothing I can't admire my own boyfriend for a minute." 

"Damn woman you are crazy about me."

"Guilty as charged." she wrinkles her nose at him as he runs his hands up and down her legs.

"Well I'm guilty as charged because I'm very crazy over you as well." he nuzzles his face in her neck smiling.

She giggles and runs her fingers through his hair, "I'm so proud of you my love." 

"It's a team effort I couldn't have made it without them and then having the love of my lifes support." 

"How are you such a smooth talker." 

"It's one of my best qualities it made you fall for me." he winks at her

She smirks while sneakily sneaks her hand down to his shorts cupping his manhood, "I think this is what made me fall for you more." 

He gasp "Naughty girl." as she laughs.

"Kidding I love you more and more because of your heart and soul of gold it's one in a million." she kisses him sweetly.

Everyone starts cleaning  up around the practice room as Kasper announces that the boys need to practice one more for the new choreo. As they clean up they start messing around ending up throwing pieces of cake at each other making a mess even more.

"Why do I even bother." sighs Kasper laughs.

Kai runs over putting his arm around Kasper, "Sorry hyung but you're going to have to live with it forever can't get rid of us that easily." 

"Yup we are forever." jokes Suho.

"Well it's a breathe of fresh air seeing you guys just enjoying and being yourselves." he smiles.

"For sure nothing is going to change that." Baekhyun speaks confidently.

 

 

BREAKING NEWS

EXO Member Baekhyun and Jung Jia get frisky in Public

EXO Baekhyun and Girlfriend have an intimate picnic date

Couple turns heads at their public affection on their date

Baekhyun and TVXQ's Daughter very intimate pinic date photos are out.