Under The Microscope

Bodyguard Of My Heart

Baekhyun is holding a pinic basket in his left hand while his other arm is around Jia's shoulders holding her hand as they walk along the park to have a pinic date. Her head is leaned against his shoulder while playing with his fingers on the hand she's holding listening to him talk about his day at the company in talks of making a full album. Little did they know there is some K media outlet's following them on their date taking stolen shots of their private time together without them knowing. 

"I think this is the perfect spot my love." she tells him smiling.

"And wherever my queen wants is where it shall be." he winks at her 

She rolls her eyes playfully, "You are such a whipped man for me aren't you Byun Baekhyun." 

"Guilty as charged." as he helps her set up their picnic.

They sit down on the blanket Jia sits between Baekhyun's legs leaning against his chest while he wraps his arms around her as they enjoy the view. While feeding each other some of the food Jia has prepared for them. 

"How is it?" she ask nervous.

"It's delicious why did you put something in it where I wake up in bed next to you." he jokes raises an eyebrow at her.

"Byuntae." she slaps his arm blushing.

He laughs she squeals as he starts tickling her sides while pretending to bite on her neck. She laughs trying to pull his hands away from her as they fall down on the blanket with him ontop of her.They laugh both smiling looking at each other as he leans down and kisses her sweetly while she kisses back. He deepens the kiss one hand cups her face while deepening the kiss. She moans into the kiss and wraps her legs around his waist pulling him down onto her as they start fully making out. 

"Get as much pictures as you can this is going to make the headlines." the reporter smirks. 

Baekhyun sits up pulling her onto his lap with her straddling him as she starts grinding against him while deepening the kiss even more as their tongues dance with each other. He slips his hands under her caressing them and gives them a smack groaning while he pulls away from the kiss starting to kiss her neck.She bites her lip while running her hand through his hair as he leaves a trail of butterfly kisses down her neck.

"They are a type aren't they." smirks continuing to take photos.

Jia slowly moves her hand down his body down to his pants about to reach for the tent in his pants. Until..

RIIING

RIIING

They both groan and pull away from one another as he reaches for his cellphone answering it.

After the call he sighs, "I'm so sorry baby, we gotta go."

She pouts "Is something wrong?" 

"Our chairman from our guard company wants to have a meeting with us about something I'm not really sure about what." 

"What do you think is going to happen?" she ask worried.

"I have no idea which worries me even more." 

"Do you want me to join you at the meeting." 

He smiles pecking her lips and tucks a strand of her hair behind her ear then kisses her forehead, "As much as I would love for you to be by my side I know it's going to be a bore and tire you out so I'd rather you get to spend time with the girls and relax." 

She nods and half smiles "Just know whatever goes on, I'm here for you my love." 

"And you make me fall more and more for you just by that." he bumps his forehead against her wrinkling his nose and pecks the tip of her nose as she giggles.

As the couple leave the photographer and reporter decide to make a phone call as they look for the photos.

"I think we have reached gold with these photos we just took Sir." smirks the reporter.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Baekhyun parks his car in front of the company's office taking a deep breathe leans against his seat a little nervous about this meeting. There is a knock on the window of his car as he looks out seeing the guys. 

"How was your date with Jia?" ask Suho.

"Cut short but still worth the time I get with her." he smiles.

All the guys smile  hearing his answer but all sigh at the same time looking at the front of the companys building a little nervous about this meeting.

"What do you think the chairman called this meeting  for.?" gulps Kai as he looks at them all.

"I'm not so sure but I mean it's either going to be good or bad."says Sehun

"With Lay hyung you never know." 

"But it's not even Lay hyung he understands us he's our manager but it's his brother i'm more afraid of he is our chairman." explains D.O 

"True..let's hope Lay can defend us or have his hyung in a good mood." says Xiumin.

"Kaja.." they all walk side by side into the building and head to the meeting room.

They head into the meeting room but confused as they only see their manager Lay in the room sitting down waiting for them to come into the room.

"Wait hyung didn't your hyung call for this meeting how come it's just you?" ask Baekhyun confused.

"He did but he had an emergency meeting with another company so he asked me to continue this meeting with you guys." he smiles.

"Should we be worried hyung?" ask Chanyeol.

Lay chuckles and shakes his head, "It's nothing bad you guys my hyung just wanted to check on you guys see how you are since your debut."

"AYY CHINCHAROO!!!" they say all together and groan in annoyance.

"Mwoya." he says confused.

"Your brother is so dramatic he made it seem bad." 

Lay laughs and nods his head in agreement. "But honestly I just want you guys to know you need to be careful with your actions now, because everything you do is under the microscope now."