Staying Professional

Bodyguard Of My Heart

In the morning, there is a lot of noise outside of the Jung household as Jia rolls over her bed trying to block out all of the noise. She gets up out of bed and sighs looking out the window and sees her fathers welcoming EXO into their guest home. The bodygaurds are in full awe of the Jung's household and shocked about their guest home. She continues watching them through her window but she mostly is looking for a certain guard and sees him behind the rest hanging in the back by himself. 

"You know they are being paid to protect you but I'm thinking maybe they should be protecting their lead from you." says Changmin leaning against her doorframe smirking.

"You're so funny remind me to lock my bedroom door to keep your out." she glares at him as she sees two woman along the group of the guard and she pouts.

Changmin chuckles shakes his head as he watches the young girl making up stories in her head as she sees the two woman with the bodyguards."You haven't even spoken a work to the man and you are already jealous."

"Me jealous why would I be jealous those woman are just so pretty I can't be in awe of them." she grits through her teeth.

"Unclench your jaw those two woman are the wives of Suho and Sehun so no need to be jealous."

"So the rest are single and are not seeing anyone." she says hopeful.

"Chanyeol and Chen are Engaged, Kai and D.O are dating and Xiumin is enjoying being single."

"Yea yea yea okay so what but what about Ba-, she closes and glares at changmin. Changmin smirks at her raising an eyebrow laughs "Baekhyun s single so,jump for joy." 

She tries hiding her smile and pushing him out the room "Thanks for the information please get out I need to get ready and welcome my extended family now goodbye food monster." 

"Make yourself decent for him."he says as she shuts the door in his face.

Dress simple no need to impress yet she says in her mind as she looks through her closet.

"Wow you truly dress to impress don't you." he jokes.

"I am not out to impress anyone and besides I dress like this all the time."

"Oh sure that's very comfortable clothes." 

Her fathers and the guards walk into the home giving them a tour as they look around. 

"Anneyong welcome to our humble home." she bows to the guards as changmin rolls his eyes.

"Sorry to wake you sweetheart we know you don't usually wake up this early especially one your days off." 

"It's fine Appa so how do you guys like it so far."

"Feel free to wonder around our home get accustomed to it."

Jia spots Baekhyun wondering off to himself looking at the photos around the mantle in the living room.She just watches him as he moves around in their home. He turns around sensing someone watching him and sees the young girl half smiles.

"I don't want it to seem like a creepy stalker or something but I saw you alone to yourself looking around."

"No worries I just like doing my own thing at times as you can see with the rest of the guys." he says.

"You are all so very handsome to just be bodyguards I mean you can be  an idol group together seeing how close you guys are." she covers as her thoughts slips out as he smirks.

"Well thank you for the compliment but we just enjoy helping people and keeping them safe."

"Waahh that sounds soo scripted." she jokes as he laughs.

"Well I mean it is part of the job description." he jokes back smirking as he sees her blushing.She curls a strand of hair behind her ear as she giggles looking up at him.Then someone whistles they both look at the noise to see chanyeol smirking.

"We're gonna unload our things in the guest house you coming?" he ask.

"I should let you get to it." she walks away 

Baekhyun glares at Chanyeol as he walks towards him, "Not a word.". As the latter puts his hands up in the air in defense. 

Later that night with Baekhyun in the office of the guest home looking through CCTV and sipping on his iced americano. There is a knock on the door and he lets them in. 

"Iced Americano time baek." says Chanyeol.

"What do you need I'm working." 

"I saw you getting comfortable with Jia at their home."

"What do you mean I'm just making small talk to keep her at ease around us." 

"Small talk, is what you call flirting now." he raises an eyebrow

Baekhyun sighs and crosses his arms, "We were not flirting it was just a friendly banter between acquantiences."

Chanyeol laughs shaking his head, "We've known each other since little boys Baekhyun, you are still going to act like I don't know you.". The other just raises an eyebrow at him in questioning.Letting chanyeol continue what he was about to say.

"Since the first day yesterday you already had been eyeing her I saw that so don't tell me that was not flirting I just saw back there."

Baekhyun sighs "There is nothing to it Chanyeol you read wrong this time, I'm staying professional." 

"Oh really" 

"Yes so stop meddling into something that your just imagining and let's keep it professional."