Show Them What You're Worth

Bodyguard Of My Heart

Jia walks into the SM building holding some pasteries and beverages for the guys during their break as the first day of their training for their debut day in 3 months. As she walks into the room she greets all the works with her beautiful smile as they greet her as she passes by them saying hello to her close friends of her fathers.Before she heads into the guys practice room she heads over to TVXQ's practice room. 

"Little Jung is here." yells Yoochun as Jia walks into their practice room hugging her.

She giggles smiles pulling away from her hug with Junsu, "I just wanted to check and see how you guys are."

"Waah it's been a while since we've seen you little jung." says Junsu.

"What I can't visit my favorite uncles." she jokes.

"Oh gosh don't say uncles makes us old." Yoochun scrunches his nose as she says uncles shaking his head as they all laugh.

Changmin scoffs playfully, "Liar, you came here to see your boyfriend you never visit us when it was just your appas and us in the company." . She gasp putting a hand on her chest lookng at Changmin. "Well how rude of my own best friend to make assumptions about his one and only beautiful best friend." changmin rolls his eyes.

"I missed my best friend so much." he hugs her tightly spinning her around laughing as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"I missed you soo bestie i'm so happy to see you all honestly" she smiles kisses his cheek.

They both sit next to each other on the practice floor on leaning against the mirror as they catch up with each others lives. Laughing and joking around with one another as if they haven't seen each other in a long time while it's only been 2 months since he debuted his solo. No matter what Changmin will always be a best friend and a big brother who holds a special place in her heart, she's just glad she has a boyfriend who doesn't question or doubt her relationships with men in her life. 

"So how are you and Baekhyun." he ask smiling.

"I'm honestly I've never been so happy in my life minnie I can't explain it I really can't he's just amazing." sighing happily as she explains.

"That's called being in love."

"I really do love him with all my heart, he  means so much to me, like everything to me."

"I'm just happy you found a good man to love and cherish you the way youu deserve best friend." he smiles hugging her.

"Don't worry I know someday that girl will come in your life and I'll be there as happy as you are for me right now." she whispers in his ear.

Jaejoong and Yunho walk into the practice room after the meeting they had with their managers about the next schedule for the group on their newest comeback Mirotic. Jia smiles and runs into the arms of her father's greeting them by kissing their cheeks while handing them some pasteries and drinks. They smile both kissing either side of her cheek and tell her to enjoy her day and it's fine for her to ditch them for baekhyun.

"Aish daddy appa of course I'm going to be cheering you guys on as well." she pouts arms crossed.

"One maybe more than us.." jokes Yunho.

She playfully sticks her tongue out at her father while hugging him and Jaejoong goodbye as she gets ready to head to the guys new practice room.

As she walks to the hallway a couple rooms away from her father's practice room into her boyfriends she hears some music blaring as she peeks in and sees them practicing the dance for their debut song. The guys are in perfect sync with one another as well as the beat of the music you would think they were already idols in their previous life with how well they are in their practice. Kasper their choreographer calls for a 30 minute break for them to rest and take a breather as he goes over the video. She slowly sneaks into the room hiding behind the desk so no one sees her as she sees the guys sitting on the floor taking a sip of their drinks. Baekhyun is leaning against the mirror wall looking at his phone drinking water, she spots him and decides to surprise them.

She pops up from behind the desk with her arms up and screams, "FIGHTING EXO"

The guys all turn around shocked yet smile as they see who it is that came into their practice room as they gather around her. Baekhyun laughs while runs over to her wrapping his arms around her spinning her around. She laughs wrapping her arms around his neck as he sets her down they kiss sweetly.He smiles through the kiss pulling her closer deepening the kiss. The kiss would've gotten more heated until they heard someone clearing their throat they pull away seeing all the guys smirking and wiggling their eyes at them.

Jia blushes hiding her face in Baekhyun's chest as he holds her close,rubbing her back. "Ya is it only you two here." jokes Suho. Everyone laughs as they grab some of the pasteries and drinks she got for them while thanking her. The guys other in their own little circles around the practice room while eating their snacks and goofing around. While Jia and Baekhyun go into their own little corner to the couches in the practice room in their own little world.

"You guys already look like professionals." she says feeding Baekhyun a piece of bread. 

"Ugh I'm glad you think that way baby,but it's so tiring." as he feeds her.

She sighs while runs her fingers through his hair pushing it back, grabbing a towel wipping his forehead of his sweat. "It's not going to be easy but I know it'll be worth it for you guys."

He leans his forehead againsts hers and sighs, "It's starting to scare me at the thought of what the public will think of us and what the furture will hold." 

She caresses his cheek pecking his lips, "Well just know that no matter what happens through the highs and lows you'll be going through I will always be your number supporter bodyguard or idol or just a netizen."

"How did I get so lucky?" he smiles caressing her cheek.

"I should be saying that my love." she giggles. 

"I love you so much." he says looking in her eyes.

" I love you so much more my love." they kiss passionately.

She cups his face while caressing his cheeks, looking to his eyes as she explains to him "No matter how hard the road will be to this life, just remember you can not satisfy everyone but do not let them change who you are, show them being yourself is what makes you special and your worth show them that."