Chaos

Bodyguard Of My Heart

Irene and Yeri have their arms around Jia comforting her as she is crying her heart out at the news and photos that have just come out of her and Baekhyun. While Baekhyun and the guys are in the living room on the phone trying to get to the bottom of who followed them and sold the story. Jia's eyes never leave Baekhyun's figure as she is kind of worried of what the negative spotlight is doing to him. He paces back and forth on the phone in the living room running his hands through his hair.

"It's going to be alright girly we are here for you." comforts Irene.

"How did they know where we were?" she sniffs.

"They are like leeches anything to make money they don't care who they hurt." Irene says as she hugs her tighter. 

Baekhyun kneels down to her hands on her knees, "How are you my love?" 

"Should I be asking you that" tears in her eyes as she sniffs.

He sighs wiping her tears away and caresses her cheek rest his forehead against hers. 

"I'm so sorry you have to go through this." 

"Like I said I'm with you until the end no matter how tough the path to fighting for our relationship takes us." 

Shw wraps her arms around his neck pulling him closer as he buries his face into her neck leaving small kisses rubbing her back. As their friends look at their friends in concern and sadness for what they are going through. While the others are still looking for the media outlet who exposed them in their personal time together furious at the culprit. 

"I really don't want to bring your career when you just start I'm not worth that."

"Baby girl you are everything to me, there's nothing I wouldn't do just for you you are my all."

"I love you so much, I'm just so sorry."

He kisses her forehead and holds her closer to him, "Even if we are going through this rough patch, I will make sure to sure you your worth my love."

She sighs wrapping her arm around his waist and snuggles into his chest.

"They don't deserve to go through this they did nothing wrong." Suho says completely frustrated at what his friends are going through.

"They truly don't but we will find those culprits who are putting them through this." explains Chanyeol still looking through his laptop.

The girls go over to the couple and tell them to just go out and take their mind off the scandal they are going through. As the couple walk off all of them start to furiously do their research to hunt down the media outlet once more. Before the couple heads off to just having some down time alone they wanted to check on her fathers first.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yunho is on the phone in his office talking to their manager to make sure the company takes legal action to this invasion of privacy of his own daughter. Jaejoong sighs as he looks through all the media outlets who have it out against them since the beginning. The hoobaes and also close friends of their company have reached out to support the couple of their daughter and her boyfriend.

"Daddy Appa." holding Baekhyun's hand tightly. 

"Oh my sweetie pie are you alright." says Jaejoong as he rushes to pull her into his arms.

Baekhyun sighs gets down on his knees and bows which shocks his girlfriend and her fathers.

"Son get up there is no need for you to do such a thing." comforts Yunho making him stand back up

"I truly apologize hyungs for my mistake I promised to watch over and protect your daughter but instead I involved her into a scandal because of us not being able to keep our hands to ourselves." explains Baekhyun and bows down repeatedly.

Jia hugs Baekhyun's arm resting her cheek on his arm, "We are both sincerely apologizing for our reckless behavior appa daddy."

Yunho shakes his head sighs, "There is nothing for you guys to apologize for neither of you are at fault."

"That's right you two are a young couple very much in love, everyone goes through that stage there's nothing wrong with that." explains Jaejoong.

"We will get to the bottom of this and we'll make sure not to mess with us one more." Yunho says determined.

"I promise you the guys and I will have our guard company to also be in one helping us find them as well." 

Both of them smile as they pull the couple into a group hug. 

"We just want  you guys to know that being a couple especially a celebrity couple is going to have it's ups and downs, you guys are under the microscope now and everything you two do together will be scrutinized but do not let the outside world affect the love you have for each other. Let your love for one another help you fight through together and stronger. It's not going to be easy and there will be agruments and disagreements but it's apart of being in love, just know that you have people surrounding you to help support you and help you. Always remeber to turn to one another as well do not fight it alone." explains Yunho.

Jaejoong smiles leans on his tip toes and kisses his husbands cheek, 

"You're the best Appa ever thank you." hugging him tightly as she says this to him.

"And the best husband." the family group hugs as Baekhyun smiles.

Jia holds her hand out to him to join them in their family group hug. He shakes his head afraid to come between the moment between the fathers and their daughter.

"Babe you are family." she explains.

"Come on in the group hug Baekhyun you are apart of this family now." says Jaejoong.

"Come on Baekhyun." smiles Yunho

Baekhyun smiles gets behind Jia as they continue the family group hug. 

 

mylovebaekhyunnee: ugh why are they even together she's going to ruin him

exoislifeandlove: pfft he was her bodyguard now boyfriend she probably begged him to date her

baekhyunneezhot: what does he even see in a woman like her 

jiaxbaekhyunluv:you guys are so cruel can't you see they love each other and are very happy let them be