Boyfriend and Best Friends Both Idols

Bodyguard Of My Heart

Jia smiling arms locked with Irene and Yeri as they walk backstage of Music Core wearing Baekhyun's varsity jacket in support of her mans debut stage, The girls stayed up all night in the kitchen preparing lunch boxes for the guys and staff for their as a congrats and celebration for all the hard work they've gone through. As they walk through the corridors of the artist all performing today she recognizes a name on the door three doors down from her boyfriends and stops in her tracks.

"Is something wrong Jia?" ask Yeri worried.

"Aniya you guys go one ahead without me I just want to visit a few friends first,tell Baekhyun I'll be there soon." she smiles.

"We got you don't keep your man waiting to long you know how he gets." jokes Irene as her and Yeri head into the dressing room.

Jia stands infront of the door looking at the name on the door of her closest friends, who have been there for her through thick and thin and we're the only ones who knew her true history and kept to it themselves. As she knocks on the door she hears the ruckes going on inside of the dressing room shaking her head laughing. Someone behind the door announces they'll getting the door as the door opens she decides to have the most sweetest greeting.

"SURPRISE MISS ME." she screams as she waves her arms in the air.

"JIAAA." the seven group of men rush over and group hug her.

"I missed you guys so much." she hugs all of them indivually after.

"We missed you too it's been a while." says Namjoon

"Way to make a welcome back into our lives woman." sasses Jin.

"Ignore hyung he's dying of happiness on the inside like all of us." Jhope says arm around her laughing.

She giggles, "I'm so proud of how far you guys have come it's well earned." 

"Aish here you go again with your encouraging words." chuckles Taehyung.

"Let her be she gives us the strength." Jimin says backhugging Jungkook.

"And who says I'm here for you all I'm only here to see my two bestest friends in the whole wide world." she pulls Jungkook and Jhope into a tight hug.

"I missed you bestie...forever and ever." Jungkook says hugs her tighter.

"In the whole widest universe no one can break this trio." chuckles Jhope

Jimin pouts "Hey don't take my baby away from me." he backhugs Jungkook.

"Possesive as always Jimin, we get it kookie is yours no one else." sasses Jia.

They all laugh and just gather around on the couches catching up on one anothers lives. Then there is a knock at the door as Jungkook gets up to answer the door and Baekhyun is standing their bowing fully down to him.

"Hello Sunbaenim sorry for being a bother I'm just looking for Jia." 

"No need to do that honestly if your the man making my best friend as happy as ever than you are a friend to me." Jungkook says hugging him.

Baekhyun shocked and confused but hugs him back as well and in shocked because he looks up to Jungkook and loves his voice in the song he sings. Jia sees Baekhyun smiles and walks over to them.

"Oh right Jungkook this is the love of my life, my world and owner of my heart forever Byun Baekhyun." she says wrapping her arms around his waist kissing his cheek and Baekhyun blushes.

"And my love this is my bestest friend in the whole wide world Jeon Jungkook and also Jhope over there." she smiles.

Baekhyun smiles and bows down to them embaressed still blushing on how his girlfriend introduced him to his sunbaenims. The guys all gather around them welcoming Baekhyun and getting to know him. 

"That's right you guys are debuting today right EXO" says Suga.

"Ahh nae please support us sunbaenims we will work ever hard." he says

"Don't worry man we will be cheering you on no worries." encourages Jhope.

"Damn you guys are a good looking debuting idol group ." says Taehyung laughing.

Baekhyun laughs and gets flustered at their compliments towards him and his friends. "Sorry to ask this I'm just shocked how are you friends with BTS baby?" he says looking at Jia.

"SorryI forgot to mention babe, but before it was out on the news that my fathers adopted me I always came with them during their stage performances and during their Jung Bang Hap comeback they were there backstage, cheering them on. They say me in the corner to myself a little shy in my own world Jungkook and Jhope we're the first two to talk to me and make me feel comfortable." she says leaning her head on Jungkook's shoulder as Baekhyun smiles.

"Then from them on she started coming alot more to award shows and music shows and we would just hang out until we gotten closer to one other, then as you can tell things started to get hectic for us. But we try our best to stay connected with her for her to know that she'll always have us by her side through it all." says Jungkook

"But we are thankful she has you and your gang as well because this little bean right here was so shy at first to just socialize. When we saw all the news of you and her being together as well as photos it made us so happy. You brought more brightness and happiness into her life and we know she is in very good hands with you." says Jhope

Baekhyun smiles backhugs Jia kissing her forehead, "And I promise to you guys I'll try my best to keep it that way." 

The guys all smile at the couple lovingly at their affection infront of them because before Jia wasn't so happy to any sort of affection but seeing this warms their heart. They now know that the man their closest friend is seeing is the best of the best they could ask for her. Jimin pouts seeing the couple being lovely but jokes as he says. "Hey you two can be all coupley and lovely but my kookie and I can't show our love." 

Jungkook rollls his eyes teasingly, "Really babe, your going to be a jelly bean."

Jimin just pulls Jungkook on his lap and hugs him tightly. 

"It's nice meeting you guys honestly and I hate to cut it short but I gotta head back to our dressing room and get ready for the debut stage."

"No worries you won't be seeing the last of us." jokes Jin.

"Group Hug you guys I love you." Jia says opening her arms as they group hug.

"Good luck to you and your friends for your stage."

"EXO FIGHTING." says BTS encouraging