In This Together

Bodyguard Of My Heart

The next day everyone is gathered around in EXO's company office falling in silence all in shock with the shocking truth that Yunho has revealed to them. Everyone is just looking at one another and at all the paper works in front of them with the secrets SM has been hiding from them. Jia is hugging her father tightly comforting him since he truly feels at fault for all this misfortune SM has hidden and done to them. 

"There has to be something we can do about this." Eunhyuk speaks up breaking the silence in the room.

Everyone all nod their heads in agreement, "How SM has no clue that I have gotten a hold of all these receipts of contracts of ours." 

"True but it doesn't mean it's an evasion or breach of contract because it's our own they can't turn it against you hyung."says Changmin

"And you only did this because you were tired of the bull we we're all going through." defends Baekhyun.

Jia hugs her father tighter sighs. "Appa you can not fight this battle on your own you don't know what SM is capable of if they could do this."

"Jia is right Yunho they've decieved us before what makes you think they won't turn knetizens against us." says Donghae.

Yunho stands up from his seat sighs, "I can't let this bring you guys all down though, you've all worked so hard for where you are now."

"What do you mean?" ask Suho.

"There's going to be a lot riding on what is going to come during these next few weeks and I don't want it to cause or harm any damage to anyone one you especially EXO you guys just start."

"Surely we can work this out all together hyung it can't just be you." worried Baekhyun says while looking at his girlfriend.

"Appa..please."

"I've made my decision." 

"Appa." tears form in Jia's eyes.

"Jia you heard me didn't you this is a battle I need to do alone."

"But Appa this is SM you're talking about who knows what could happen."

"Jia I'm your father you must respect my wishes."

"It doesn't meant I have to support it." she screams and runs out of the office.

"Jia sweetie."Jaejoong yells after their daughter worried.

"I got her hyung no worries."Baekhyun rushes after Jia.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jia is sitting in their balcony hugging her knees to her chest just letting tears roll down her cheeks.Baekhyun sighs and slowly sits next to her wrapping an arm around her. She snuggles closer into Baekhyun and cries harder into his chest while he holds her closer kissing the top of her head. 

"I don't understand my father sometimes." she sniffles playing with jungkook's fingers.

Baekhyun sighs lifts her chin wiping her tears, "You just need to see where he is coming from my love."

"I know that but what is he  a superhero to know  what sm's true intentions were with all you guys."

He just rubs her back holding her close to him. "I won't let your father go through alone baby."

She looks up at him "But how you know my appa can be stubborn sometimes daddy can't even talk him out of things."

"We'll find a way trust me you know us my love." 

She sighs and just rest against Baekhyun's chest as they enjoy the sunset cuddled together.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Baekhyun is sitting in the home office looking through all the files the guys could gather from Yunho to see what they could do to help. Rubbing his temples wrecking his brain to let Jia's worries about her father lessen. 

KNOCK 

KNOCK 

"Come in." 

Chanyeol peeks his head in, "So did you pick up on anything with how we can help Yunho hyung with this problem." 

"There is so much we can honestly take to court and take SM down." 

"Perfect then we're on a road to success if this is taken to court." 

Baekhyun sighs, "There is one problem though."

Confused Chanyeol raises an eyebrow , "Meaning?"

"SM can get dirty when it comes to buisness they can bring out past scandals or anything against each and every group to go against them."

"So your saying blackmail the groups." 

He sighs and nods his head."Remember they've done this before with TVXQ hyungs before them coming back tricking Jaejoongie,Junsu and Yoochun hyungs everythings changed but instead they've hidden their sneaky tracks and blackmailed Yunho hyung into staying because of his relationship with Jaejoongie hyung before when it was looked down upon."

Chanyeol runs his fingers through his hair, "So we've hit a bump in the road into helping out."

"Not just yet because SM forgot before us being EXO the kpop idols we were EXO the bodyguards and we have our connections." Baekhyun smirks.

"And we know some companies wanting SM to pay for blacklisting their own groups and the success of their company." he continues.

Chanyeol's eyes widen. "You don't mean."

Baekhyun smirks grabs his phone dialing a number

"Hello?"

"It's Baekhyun, what do you say about giving SM a taste of their own medicine?" 

"I would say let's do it I'll get a hold of Bang Shihyuk sunbaenim." smirks Namjoon.