Not Giving Up

Bodyguard Of My Heart

"I think we need to break up Baekhyun." 

"Wh-what are you saying." his heart shattering.

"This is the right choice, you deserve to be on a path where people discover what an amazing talent you are they can't lose someone like you and you can't lose that, you deserve where you are and if being with me is going to cause this trouble then it's better if-if I let you go." tears falling rapidly down her cheeks.

Tears start to roll down his cheeks, he takes a shaky breathe, "If this is what it's about then I'll take my contract back and whatever fame this is because it's nothing without you."

"I love you so much more than I could ever explain but this has to be done, for your sake I'm so sorry." she sobs caressing his face.

"Jia please don't do this." shaking his head sobbing his heart out.

"Please forgive me, make your family proud because I know you will make it Baekhyun." she kisses his cheek and walks out of the guest house.

Baekhyun is sitting their completely heart broken sobbing his heart out he screams and throws everything off the dinning table.While Jia speeds outside of the house she leans against the wall sliding down it sobbing heavily feeling her heart shatter. 

 

Baekhyun is just laying in his bed tears still rolling down his cheeks while looking at photos of him and Jia. While the others are standing inside his bedroom watching over him completely worried. News got out of their break up from Yunho and Jaejoong while they offered they would move out of the guest house the men told them not to leave and stay they are still family no matter what. 

"I-I can't believe they broke up." says Yeri tears in her eyes.

"Th-this has to be a bad dream they are to in love to break up." sniffs Irene.

The leave to the living room in silence the guys all sigh and saddned at the break up of their good friends wondering what went wrong when all they saw was the two so happy to be together. While Suho,Chanyeol and Sehun are looking at one another thinking of how to talk with Baekhyun about what happened. The girls excuse themselves to go to the main house and check on Jia whispering her name so Baekhyun doesn't hear.

"We'll get you guys speak to Baekhyun." says Xiumin.

"Let us know how he is doing alright." worried D.O says.

"Maybe there's something we can do to help him." explains Kai.

"We will do thanks guys you should rest we all stayed up all night with him." says Chanyeol.

They all head to Baekhyun's room preparing to see the worst of their best friend, they are shocked as they see him sitting in his desk writing in his notebook.

Baekhyun is humming a tune outloud, while writing lyrics and singing them along with the tune "If I could do it all over,maybe i'd do it different..."

KNOCK 

KNOCK 

"There was no point to knock when I saw your big heads peeking in already." he says not looking away from his notebook.

"Well then no need to be so cruel even though you just got brok-"Sehun doubles over in pain as Suho nudges him in his stomach to shut up.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes then looks over his shoulder reading the lyrics Baekhyun's writing, "WOAH these lyrics are amazing Baekhyun."

"Thanks I guess I couldn't get her out of my mind I had to do something about it." he says looks down.

"Hyung maybe it's for the best that you guys went seperate ways." says Sehun as chanyeol and suho glare at him.

Baekhyun's jaw clenches, "And what do you mean by that."

"I mean not in a bad way but she was only thinking of your future and wanted the best for you."

"And my life means nothing if I don't have her in it." he snarks back.

The three of them all sigh and look at one another while Suho puts an arm around him, "So then what's your plan."

"I'm not giving up on her, I'm willing to fight for her..for us no matter how long it takes I'll wait."

All of a sudden Sehun jolts up from the bed, "I have an AHH-HA MOMENT"

"Which is very rare." 

"Rude but i think I know what to do to show Jia noona how serious you are about her and your guys is relationship." 

Baekhyun,Chanyeol and Suho look at one another and raise their eyebrows looking at sehun while all saying, "You have an idea."

"Again rude but I think it's a perfect plan." he smirks.

"Which is scary when your confident in your plan" says Baekhyun.

"Alright then continue a love sick heart broken puppy yearning for noona." he pretends to leave.

Baekhyun pinches Sehun's ear dragging him back, "Oww..oww..oww hyung." sehun whines

Suho and Chanyeol back away hands in the hair but smirking seeing Sehun getting tortured by Baekhyun. The both of them laugh while doing their handshake as Sehun pouts rubbing his ear.

"Don't mess with a heartbroken man dude you know that." explains Chanyeol laughing.

"Sorry Sehun but you know I'm willing to do it all for her." he apologizes handing him an ice pack.

Sehun pouts and glares at him jokingly, "Geeh thanks for that reminder."

"Alright pabo what is your plan."

Sehun clears his throat and tells them his plan to bring his friends back together while they are huddled together.

"Are you sure this plan is going to work?" Baekhyun asked worried

"It's worth a shot like you said anything and everything for her." Sehun says.

"Sehun is right you need to take the chances and risk even if it hurts."says Chanyeol

"Atleast it'll show Jia how serious you are about her." explains  Suho

"It's worth the risk if it means having her back." he takes a deep breathe and looks at his notebook at the lyrics.

Irene and Yeri get a text from both of their husbands telling them their plann operation get Jihyun (JiaxBaekhyun) back. The girls both squeal as they see the screen shot of the song Baekhyun wrote for Jia.