Hugs

ABCs of ElVin

Eli missed Kevin already, even though it had only been three days since they last saw each other. He had just grown so used to seeing Kevin every day, bright and early. Now that Kevin was away for the weekend, Eli wasn't sure how he'd survive. And he was never dramatic like this. Sighing, Eli figured at least it was good to finally get a break from schedules, however short it may be. The fact that for the next two days he didn't have to worry about getting from point A to point B in X amount of minutes to get this and that done, or change his wardrobe seven or eight times within a two hour period, made Eli relax considerably.

There really was nothing like a mini-stay-home-vacation to lift your mood. Still, Eli frowned, he wanted Kevin to keep him company. His warm and cuddly Kevin, who smiled at everything and- Eli smiled at the flashes of Kevin through his mind, of every cute look, every adorable moment. It all made Eli want to embrace Kevin even more. Pouting, he pulled out his phone to call his absent boyfriend. But, Eli was only met with the sad sound of Kevin's phone going automatically to voicemail. Sighing for what seemed like the millionth time, Eli laid back down on his couch after hanging up his phone, there was no point in leaving a voicemail, the time difference would only make them keep missing each other. Eli flopped from his back to his stomach, tracing patterns on the carpet with his finger.

He already did everything entertaining he could think of, even tackling a few not-so-entertaining household chores that had been severely neglected. Bored out of his mind, Eli began to drift off into sleep.

It was a peaceful sleep, he didn't have any dreams that he could remember, all it felt like was floating. Relaxing floating though tranquil darkness. It was the kind of sleep Eli hadn't gotten in a while.

"...ung...?" Eli must be dreaming finally, as he could hear Kevin's voice through the haze, "...yung, wake up!" a delicate finger poked Eli's cheek, pressing his face lightly into the small drool spot forming underneath his other cheek, "Eli hyung, I came back early especially as a surprise for you and all you're going to do is sleep?" Kevin huffed, puffing out his lips to pout exaggeratedly.

"Kevin?" Eli rubbed his eyes and blinked back up at Kevin. Then, he was shooting up from the couch, tackling Kevin in a tight embrace, "I missed you so so much!" Eli squeezed Kevin, rocking their bodies side to side.

"It's only been three days, Eli...." Kevin chuckled, wrapping his arms around Eli as well

"So? I was super bored. I didn't have anything to do since all the other guys have 'things to do'." Eli huffed, burying his face in Kevin's hair.

"Awh...poor Eli..." Kevin teased, "no one wants to play with poor little Eli~!" Kevin cooed much like one would to a child and earned a pout from Eli.

Kevin almost couldn't believe his eyes, rarely did the rapper in front of his ever act cute, but now he was full of nothing but aegyo. His manly, tough Eli was reduced to a pouting child from sheer boredom. Maybe free schedules wasn't such a great thing... Kevin thought, but another look at Eli's pathetically adorable face changed his mind.

Kevin pinched Eli's cheeks and laughed, "well fear not! Kevin is here!" Kevin declared, "and none shall be bored in my presence!"

Eli smiled, not releasing Kevin from the embrace he still held tightly, "mmm, well, I'm never going to let you go."

"Hyung, you can't use a lyric from one of our own songs in normal conversation!" Kevin protested.


"Why not?" Eli asked, trying to hide a smile.


"It's...it's weird!" Kevin insisted.


"No, it's not, because it fits perfectly well with the situation."


Kevin 'hmph'd with a pout, but nonetheless wrapped his arms around Eli.


That's when Eli's stomach growled, causing him to let out and embarrassed laughter. "I'll make you some yummy food! I asked my mom for some advice just for this occasion!" Kevin tried to stand, but Eli's muscular arms wouldn't allow him to. "Eli!" Kevin protested, lightly smacking his arms.


"No." Eli denied childishly, planting his face firmly in Kevin's neck. "No. No. No. No. Nonononono." He repeated. “I'm not done hugging you.” Kevin sighed, settling back down on the couch with Eli, pulling out his phone to order take-out. Secretly, Kevin enjoyed clingy Eli.

 

I figured it was Eli's turn to be cute...since it's mostly Kevin who is cute in my oneshots....

>.<

I think it's cute... I don't know about what you think, though. You seem to like what I have so far, so I figure you will.

But, you know what they say when you assume things...