Dangerous

ABCs of ElVin

Eli felt a sinister presence as he walked through the empty down. Kevin and him were the only ones without schedules for the day, but Kevin had gone someplace else. Eli thought perhaps his dongsaeng had gone to do a sudden interview or guest appearance. It wasn't that Eli minded being the only one in the dorm, he just wanted to know what this creepy feeling following him was. He sat stiffly on the couch, looking over both shoulders and even under the couch.

 

He sighed heavily, leaning back against the cushions. He was just being paranoid, Eli concluded. But, even after back-to-back episodes of some cheesy drama, Eli still couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching him. He stood, the dark atmosphere getting the best of him and he decided he should leave the empty dorm. This was the first time he had truly been alone inside it, and he did not like it one bit. It was weird...and creepy.

 

Eli slipped on his shoes and jacket, stepping out of the dorm. As he walked down the halls toward the entrance of the building, he though he heard light footsteps behind him. But, every time he looked, there was no one there. Eli's eerie feelings didn't go away, in fact, they only managed to worsen the farther he got from the dorm. Now, every glance from a passerby on the street was his mysterious stalker, and every bump or little push he clumsily received was an attempt to snatch him.

 

He decided maybe a trip to the park was in order, the swings always seemed to calm his mind and since school was in session at this time, there would be no kids there to hog all of them.

 

 

A set of dark brown eyes watched the muscular boy from far away, his face hidden by sunglasses twice as big as his eyes. He couldn't let him out of his sight, this man was his prey. His own. He his dry lips, waiting for the perfect opportunity to attack the dark haired boy. As soon as the dangerous predator realized in what direction his delicious prey was headed, he smiled darkly to himself thinking it was just so perfect he was headed towards the park. Where no one would be at this time of day. It would be the optimal time to pounce.

 

He nestled himself in a bush by the sidewalk next to the swings the dark haired boy sat to swing lazily. Every once in a while, he would poke his head out to take a peek at the seemingly uneasy boy. The dangerous predator caught his prey several times looking around for the hidden danger around him. The animal in the bushes gave a toothy grin and continued his stakeout.

 

…....

 

After a while, Eli decided to give up on trying to shake the evil atmosphere surrounding him. There was simply no point, Eli shrugged, since it was all in his imagination. He stood up from the plastic swing and headed back towards the dorms. There wasn't anything to be afraid of right now. The missing members would return soon and then he'd have their loud presence to distract him. And then he'd go to sleep only to laugh at his ridiculousness.

 

But still...Eli stuck out his bottom lip in disappointment, he had originally planned on spending the day with Kevin. The younger boy hadn't even said goodbye before leaving on whatever random schedule had popped up for him. Eli slowly forgot about the strange feeling he had and became very sullen and blue.

 

He unlocked the dorm with a frown, letting the door close with a soft click behind him. He probably didn't even shut it hard enough to close it all the way, he thought in passing but didn't really care as he dragged his feet towards the room he shared with Kevin, wishing his partner would come back already.

 

…..

 

 

The deadly prowler noticed the sudden melancholy of his target and frowned himself, wondering what on earth was wrong with him. Was his stalking bothering the boy that much? The criminal sneaked in the door, smiling at the intended's silly mistake, though it happened quite a lot with him. Silently, he entered the apartment and made his way after the boy and peeked in the room through the crack in the door.

 

He stoof in the doorway, absolutely still as the boy lying on the bed fell into a peaceful slumber. The beast smiled once more, his plan finally coming together after the sudden and unexpected movement from the park left him with no results or action.

 

The door creaked open slowly, the hinges sliding together to make an awful noise the cloaked figure hoped didn't end up waking his prey. Slowly, ever so slowly, the figure approached the bed, standing over it with a more than mischievous smirk. He noted how peaceful the boy looked while sleeping and his heart pounded in his chest eagerly.

 

“Finally...” His whispered snarl cut through the silence of the room. He let out a loud growl and launched himself on the sleeping man.

 

 

“What the—Kevin?!” Eli exclaimed, wrestling with the thin vocalist on top of him.

 

“Raaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!” Was Kevin's only response as he tried biting at Eli's head. Eli let out a laugh, trying hard to push the male off. But, Kevin clung to him desperately, as if trying to eat Eli like a beast. “raaaaaawwwwwwwrrrrr!!!!” Kevin growled again, pawing playfully at Eli's face.

 

“What are you doing?” Eli asked, giving up on trying to get Kevin off of him, instead he propped himself up on his elbows, Kevin shifting on his stomach but not stopping his childish cat-like performance. “Are you trying to be a lion or something?”

 

Kevin gave a disappointed noise, telling Eli that wasn't the case with the noise, snapping his teeth in Eli's face. “Then what are you?” Eli laughed as Kevin scrunched up his nose and shook his head, plopping his hands on Eli's chest, causing him to fall onto his back once more. “A dog? A rabid dog?” Eli tried again, chuckling at another one of Kevin's cute faces.

 

After a couple more guesses, Eli announced his resignation. Kevin gave a pout and whimpered, nudging Eli's chin with his nose. “Just tell me, Kevin.” Eli coaxed, running a hand through the blonde hair that belonged to the one he loved so much. Kevin pouted some more and sighed, sitting back on Eli's chest with a sigh.

 

“I'm a dangerous, dangerous predator.”

 

“How's that any different from a hungry cheetah?” Eli asked, feeling a little gipped.

 

“I attacked you, I didn't eat you.” Kevin folded his arms as if his explanation made any sense at all. “I'm dangerous.” He emphasized, pointing to himself, “you're my prey.” He then pointed at Eli.

 

“Then...you caught me.” Eli mentioned, shrugging his shoulders, looking at Kevin, who still sat on top of him.

 

“Hmmm....” Kevin thought a moment, “yes, I did....”

 

“As a reward, what do you want?”

 

“Reward?” Kevin asked, eye bright, “why are you giving me an award for catching you...shouldn't you be pleading for me to let you go?”

 

Eli shook his head slyly, “nope. You get a reward from me.”

 

“Then...” Kevin looked to the ceiling in a very much like him Kevin thinking pose and hummed, “A kiss.”

 

“Is that all? Kevin, you get at least one everyday...” Eli trailed off, hoping the boy wouldn't actually wouldn't want a kiss. He enjoyed kissing Kevin, yes, but then again there had to be something else that Kevin wanted...

 

“Hmmmmm....” Kevin thought for a moment, tapping his chin in dicision. “Nope. I just want a kiss. Oh! And to cuddle.” Kevin nodded once and settled himself next to Eli's warm body.

 

Eli looked at the soft dainty boy in wonder, how Kevin could make him feel like this was a pure mystery. He normally didn't act all cute in front of anything but the cameras, and Eli decided that he really really like it. But, if Kevin was like this at all time, he didn't know how well he'd fare...

 

Eli smiled and gave Kevin a quick kiss, only to be pulled in for a longer, more meaningful one Kevin. With Kevin's long and slender fingers in his hair, Eli's heart pounded away, and only seemed to beat quicker when Kevin pulled away with a bright smile.

 

“Hyung, your heart is beating dangerously fast.” Kevin mentioned, slightly concerned for his boyfriend.

 

“Because I'm afraid my dangerous predator will try to attack me again.” Eli replied, wrapping his arms around Kevin and pulling him close to his chest. The younger boy smiled and rested his head against Eli's chest, listening to his heartbeat until he fell asleep.

 

 

 

Oh god....the ending was so....cheesy.

>.<

Eh, I guess it works. *shrugs*