Galeanthropy -- Belief that one is a cat

ABCs of ElVin

Eli's eyebrows knit together in confusion, looking at Kevin as he kneaded the ground in front of him at Eli's feet. With a yawn, Kevin curled in a ball on Eli's feet, burying his face in his arms.

"Uhhh...Kevin?" Eli nudged Kevin with his toes, covered by Kevin's thin and warm body. Kevin made a high pitched noise that Eli thought sounded like a cat's yowl, and glared up at the pigeon. "What are you doing?"

Instead of answering, Kevin snuggled closer to Eli's legs and feet and shivered. Even though Kevin did nothing to quell Eli's confusion, Eli pulled the blanket off the back of his couch and threw it around Kevin to relieve his shivers. Apparently, not happy with the idea of a blanket, Kevin jumped onto the couch, only to cuddle into Eli's side as he did on the floor.

"You are so strange." Eli laughed as he put his hand on his small boyfriend's shoulder, watching as Kevin yawned once again and closed his eyes. "are you a cat now, or something?"

Lately Kevin had been pretending to be animals for fun whenever he came over to Eli's apartment and they were alone. The other day he had been a fish, the time before that a rhino. And then the time in Japan at their dorm Kevin had acted like a 'dangerous predator' which Eli knew meant panther.

Out of all of them, Eli figured he liked the cat version of Kevin. When Kevin had pretended to be a fish, Kevin had been all flapping hands tucked close to his side, in cheeks, and puckered lips. As a rhino, he kept putting his head down and charging at Eli with a hand on his head, pointer finger out to stab Eli's stomach, side, or back. His panther impersonation had been creepy, giving Eli goosebumps and chills up and down his spine.

Kitty Kevin was cuddly and warm, Eli smiled, running his fingers through Kevin's hair. He wanted this kind of Kevin all the time, or at least he didn't want his next impersonation to be a kangaroo or shark, Eli could only imagine that would end in some kind of injury on his part.

With a yawn, Eli closed his eyes for a small nap. He was instantly dozing, until he felt a small hit on his nose. Eli opened his eyes to an indignant Kevin. With a huff, Kevin smacked Eli's nose again. "What?" Eli asked, turning his face away from Kevin's hand and pushed it away, "don't smack me."

Kevin squeaked, bringing his face close to Eli's. Eli was about to ask what Kevin was doing, but right as he was about to ask, the tip of Kevin's tongue ran over Eli's cheek softly. "yah!" Eli shrieked in surprise, jumping away from Kevin slightly, rubbing his cheek.

Kevin bit back a laugh, covering his mouth with his hand, "Eli, you're so cute." Kevin said, dropping his feline act. Kevin found Eli's bright red blush impossibly adorable.

"Why did you me?" Eli asked.

Kevin just shrugged, placing his arms around Eli's neck with a yawn, "I'm sleepy." Kevin smiled, burying his face in Eli's neck, "let's nap, okay?"

Eli wasn't opposed to the nap as he was feeling rather sleepy, too, but he felt that the couch was a little too small for the both of them to rest comfortably, but when he mentioned this to Kevin, Kevin only shrugged and didn't move. Eli laid them both down on the couch, holding Kevin tightly so he wouldn't fall off.

Studying Kevin's peaceful sleep face, Eli sighed in content with a small smile. As weird as his boyfriend was sometimes, Eli knew he wouldn't have him any other way. And, as he drifted off to sleep with Kevin tightly wound in his arms he realized that on the tight, cramped couch in his living room, he was the most comfortable he's ever been.

 

 

AISH!!!! >,<; It's rather short. And really, really late. -_-;;;

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry *dances*

I'm having trouble gathering inspiration for all my stories, and since my laptop blew up, I lost what I had written and had to write from scratch... -_-; not that I had much in the first place....but....still. I just....can't write anymore. I'm losing my touch....aish. Even though I did think of a good plot for a B.A.P. one...

NO! I mustn't. Not until I finish one of my other ones....