How to do it alone?

Never Again
Na Kyungeun came home after a very long night, thinking about what the lovers were doing in the other room while knowing she was there with them. She can think many things through, but they did sleep together because that's what they are. She then sat down depressed on the couch and laid her back. She looked at the ceiling blankly; what am I doing? she thought to herself after what she did last night. I should focus on taking my children back, but I don't have the energy and power to do so. Can I care for them like how my husband does it? With the mess I am now, can I take my children without hurting them? Will they be happy with me here?
Kyungeun then went to the kitchen to get a glass of water before sitting on the chair. Looking around, she has nothing now. She chuckles to herself as her tears fall down her face. She feels useless and a nobody. Na Kyungeun weeps. She weeps so hard that she holds her chest, trying to calm herself down. Nothing is working. Nothing is going to go her way. She is a mess, and no one can understand her. She can't talk to anyone because she doesn't want to hear anything that will only blame her. Knowing her family, most of all her father, she will only be blamed. Even she, herself, she was blaming it everything on herself. She was blaming herself because she already saw the signs before their marriage but she still did everything just to get married to Yoo Jaeseok.
That's how much Na Kyungeun loves her husband. AnYoo Jaeseok is a good man. He is a good father and a husband. Na Kyungeun doesn't know when everything started to fall out. She remembered that they almost broke up but she did everything she could to prevent it from happening. She brushed it off as wedding jitters, but now, it's all clear. He was never in love with her. Yoo Jaeseok was in love with someone else during their relationship and still is now.
"You could have stayed silent and done nothing, Yoo Jaeseok." Na Kyungeun is now standing in front of their wedding picture in their living room fighting the tears yet again. "How can you do this to me? How can you do this to your children? Wasn't you the one who told me that you would do everything to fight for our family to stay complete and happy? Where are you now? Where are you now!? Tell me, Yoo Jaeseok- ssi! Where are you now? Where are your promises? You have never failed a single chance to be with us when the children have milestones. You were always there. We are always there for them both. How can I do that now? Tell me. Tell me!" Kyungeun cried so hard after she threw the glass into their picture.
After a few days, Kyungeun decided to end her misery and start anew. She sent a message to her husband asking him to have a divorce. Despite the courage she had, she was still fearful of what reply she could get. She left her phone in the bedroom to stop herself from thinking about the answer, because she already knew. She started to clean their house instead. She sorted the laundry. She cleaned the kitchen while the washing machine was on. She checked the refrigerator and cleaned it from top to bottom. She did the same to their pantry. No words from anybody, no one was there to stop her from doing those things. Thinking about it, Yoo Jaeseok didn't stop her from doing anything since they lived together. It was as he said since the beginning, he would let her do whatever she wanted and that she didn't need to do anything if she didn't feel like it, but taking care of their children was a different subject. Yoo Jaeseok as a family man, wanted them to be hands-on in taking care of their children, which she never had done seriously. Awful, that's what Kyungeun is feeling now. How can she say that it will lighten up her burden when the truth is that Yoo Jaeseok won't let her have their children which she misses so dearly after many weeks have passed?
While mending herself by being busy, Yoo Jaeseok's wife felt a pain in the back of her neck. She ignores it at first, but the pain quickly escalates to something she can't handle. Na Kyungeun then did her best to get her phone on the coffee table. She was almost kneeling down until her knees gave up totally. It feels exploding. She is trying her best to open her phone, but looking at the phone hurts her more until a call comes in. She won't know who was calling and just slides on the green on the screen.
"Na Kyungeun-" but the woman couldn't even say a word and was in so much pain. "Na Kyungeun? Kyungeun-a, are you there?"
"H-help, help me-" Kyungeun said faintly.
"Ya, Kyungeun-a!"
Na Kyungeun didn't know who called her until he fainted. She didn't know what really happened until she woke up and was already in the hospital.
"Where am I?" she asked the man standing by the window of the room. The man turned around and it was Yoo Jaeseok, "Oppa?"
"You are in the hospital. You fainted earlier." He explained briefly, "What are you doing that you fainted like that?"
"Mianhe. I didn't mean to. I- I was just cleaning while waiting for your call. I didn't know what else happened after I answered a call."
"The doctors are doing every test that is necessary to know what happened to you."
"I had a really bad headache earlier. It was so sudden. Should I tell the doctor about it?"
"Let's wait for him to visit you here. He will probably be here anytime soon."
"Did the kids know?"
"They don't. I don't want them to worry too much. Naeun will cry so much when she learns that her mother is sick."
"Thank you. That's what I want to. I don't want to bother the kids with this. Thank you for taking me here."
"I did not. I'm not the one who took you here."
"Weren't you the one who called earlier?"
"I'm not."
"Then who-"
"Oppa," it was Song Jihyo who came into the room.
"What are you doing here?" Kyungeun asked.
"Ah, you are awake now. I talked to the doctor and he said that the tests would be here after an hour. There were some more tests that they are running so it's taking a little longer. How are you feeling?"
"I'm the one asking you, what are you doing here?"
"Can't you be more respectful?" Jaeseok said.
"You still brought her here even after knowing I collapsed? Is that how much you loathe me?"
"You can calm down a bit?"
"How can you expect me to calm down?"
"Song Jihyo was the one who called the hotline for you!" Yoo Jaeseok then quickly answered. "She was the one who called you earlier. She was the one who took care of your needs while I was still gone."
"How?"
"I called you because you left your earrings in my house. I thought you would search for it when you finally sort yourself out, but you haven't called so I reached out."
"Such a noble act for you."
"I didn't do it to be noble. I just don't like to see things that aren't mine."
"Yet you still keeping my husband."
"Na Kyungeun!" Jaeseok scolded his wife.
"It's okay, oppa. I think I should be going now. I still have some things to do. My Agency called me to sign some contracts." Jihyo then went to Jaeseok and they sealed their goodbyes with a kiss. "Call me when the doctor comes."
"Call me when you are done with your agency, too. I will pick you up."
Jihyo nods before taking her bag and going. Yoo Jaeseok then sat down on the couch and looked at Na Kyungeun.
"What? Are you going to stay here to judge me or scold me?"
"Ani, I'm done with it, Na Kyungeun. You are too brazen to get scolded or be judged. I'm already done with you. I want to tell you that I read your message earlier, but couldn't reply back immediately because I want to talk to you personally. This might not be the best time, but I agree with all your conditions. That's as long as the kids are mine."
"What if I won't accept your condition?"
"It's all up to you. You can do whatever you want just like what you've always been doing."
"You can't really wait for me to get better until you talk about our divorce? How cold can you be?"
"You were the one who decided about it. Didn't you send it earlier? What's making you change your mind?"
"You. You and your mistress!" Kyungeun's tears fell down, "How can you do this to your children's mother? Where's your decency? Kissing in front of me like I don't exist here anymore? Do you want me to die right at this moment?"
"I wouldn't go as far as that. Your children still need you. You should take care of yourself, but don't expect me to do the same to you."