Falling In

Never Again
Jaeseok calls Jihyo many times in a day. He does it whenever he has a chance and Jihyo will always pick up his calls. Living alone, Jihyo doesn't mind having someone to talk to. Jaeseok's manager in the other hand was being a little suspiscious of he was always talking to. He wasn't like that before. He only calls Kyungeun during work when the kids were sick, but it doesn't seem the case now. He always go out somewhere to call someone and apparently Jaeseok will also drop the call immediately when he would approach him.
"Hyeong," Jaeseok's manager started as he was driving and Jaeseok was on the backseat piddling on his phone, "is your wife okay?"
"Huh? What kind of question is that? Of course she is alright." Jaeseok replied in confusion. "What's the matter? Something wrong with Kyungeun?"
"Ani. These days, how should I say this? These days you seemed to be on your phone most of the time. You always calling someone. If its not your wife, then who would you talk so lovingly with?"
Jaeseok flustered with his manager's observation. Maybe its because they were together for so long that he already knew how he acts with his wife on the phone, but of course he cannot let his manager know what he is up to, "Ahh, well, I couldn't stay much at home these days so I have to at least do something for her. Talking to her when I can is the best way I can do it."
Jaeseok's manager can't help but to chuckle on what he heard. He was admiring Jaeseok's effort on putting his wife first. "You really are something, hyeong."
"What do you mean?"
"You have been consistent on showering your wife with love and everything since the day you marry her. It feels like you are not really doing anything wrong as a husband."
Jaeseok gives out a wry chuckle,"You think so?"
"Ne."
"Then you are wrong. I have been doing my wife wrong since the beginning. I can't tell you what we usually argue about, but we always do fight. Maybe if this can be called a difference then it is that we never let it stay for too long."
"Who is apologizing first, heyong?"
"Me. Regardless of what kind of mistake had been made, I make sure I apologize first."
With the admmiration that his manager have for Jaeseok, he knows very well how many lies he had been said during the day. He is so tired. He wants to rest on a quiet place. Some place that is calm and comforts him the most. That is where Song Jihyo lives. It is with Song Jihyo. He is aching all day to get to her by any means and he will do it. Jaeseok asked his manager to drop him off somewhere in Sinsa. He said he will get something for his family before going home. The manager obliged and went on his way back. Jaeseok then took a taxi to go to Jihyo's apartment. He is careful. So careful because he spotted some reporters lurking behind him. He did then went into a cafe which is known for good cakes and coffee. From there, Jaeseok asked the employees a favor to let him get out on the back door which they happily helped him out. Not too long he got into Jihyo's door with coffee and cakes.
"Oppa," Jihyo welcomed Jaeseok in and let him have his way to her livign room, "You didn't have to bring me anything."
"Ani. How can I come here without anything?" he then put the coffee on the table before getting some plates for the cakes. He knew Jihyo's house as if he was living there. And Jihyo just watched him do all those things as she sits on the couch waiting for Jaeseok to join her. He caught her smiling while watching him, "Why?"
"Hm?"
"You find it funny that I'm here? I can go now if you like."
"Ani." Jihyo chuckles before patting her side of couch inviting Jaeseok to sit beside her and of course he abide.
He gives Jihyo a cake, "Do I look funny?"
"Ani, oppa. I'm just happy to have someone with me here tonight."
"Are you feeling lonely?"
"Sort of. You know, I'm just here for just a week so I am still adjusting." she then put a bite of cake in and it left some cream on the side of .
Jaeseok saw it and wipe it with his finger. Jihyo's eyes and his met. At that moment, its like the gravity had work with their lips. Gently, Jaeseok put his lips to hers which Jihyo didn't deny. Slowly, his lips move making it more intimate and hot. Jihyo is being carried by the warmness of Jaeseok's touch in her face. A little longer, Jaeseok let go of Jihyo's lips to take the plate in her hand and put it down the table. He also took off his glasses before touching Jihyo's face and kiss her again. Her eyes were close feeling every bit of Jaeseok's kisses. Her hands are in his waist, holding onto it tightly. They were never letting go of each others lips. They are doing it gently and slow, sweet and dreamy. They are both feeling the taste of their kisses. Its like they are both taking care of each others lips that they don't want to mess it and break it.
Their kiss went long enough that they end up lying in the couch cuddling and hugging each other. They didn't make love, but the kiss was almost as that. Jaeseok kissed Jihyo's forehead before embracing her tighter, "Haaa," he exhales, "I am really finding peace with you."
"Are you sleepy, oppa?"
"Mmhm. Being with you like this, I feel comfortable and warm."
"You can have a nap before you go."
"That might really happen." they both chuckle and Jaeseok closed his eyes before putting his head to Jihyo's head.
While Jaeseok is seeking comfort and warmth into Jihyo's house, Na Kyungeun is waiting for him to comeback home because she cooked him his favorite dishes and she knew that his schedule for the day has been long finished. She was looking at their clock while watching TV. Kyungeun waited until she fell asleep in the couch.
"Oppa." Jihyo called Jaeseok gently to wake him uo since its already midnight, "Oppa, wake up now."
Jaeseok gently open his eyes. He then looked at his watch and saw the time, "Oh, it's already 12 midnight."
"Ne." Jihyo smiled.
Slowly, Jaeseok sits up. She then takes Jihyo's hands as she was standing in front of him. He kisses it before looking up at Jihyo's face, "Its nice to wake up seeing your face."
"Aist, oppa. Get up now. You need to go home."
Jaeseok sighs, "Can I come here tomorrow too?"
"Do as you please, oppa. Its not like you will do as I say." they both chuckled.
Jaeseok is holding Jihyo's hand as she is walking him to the door. Before going out, he kisses her hand and gives her another kiss on the lips that Jihyo returns, "I will surely be back tomorrow."
Jaeseok left Jihyo's house with a big smile. Despite losing the sense of time in other woman's arms, Jaeseok never forget what he said to his manager when he asked him to drop him off in Sinsa. He was just lucky enough that the cafe's closing time is at 2 in the morning. When he got home, he saw Kyungeun sleeping in the sofa. Its obvious that she was waiting for him. He then checked out the dining area where he saw the food prepared and the dishes. Before returning to the living room, he first checked his children in their bedrooms. Jaeseok prepared the cake and a drink for Kyungeun before he wakes her up.
"Kyungeun-a. Na Kyungeun." he gently touches his wife's arm not to surprise her much.
"Oppa?" Kyungeun slowly sat up with Jaeseok's help, "Did you just got home?"
"About 10 minutes ago. I didn't wake you up immediately." he then sat down beside Kyungeun, "Mian for coming home this late." he then presented the cake he prepared in a plate, "I ran into some old friends while coming to your favorite cafe to buy this. I lost the sense of time."
Kyungeun smiles brightly when she saw her favorite cake from her favorite cafe, "You haven't forget my favorite cake." she then takes the plate from Jaeseok and have a taste of the cake.
"Of course. Its your favorite. How will I forget about that? Did you like it?"
"Of course, oppa!"
"I'm glad. I'm sorry for making you wait."
"Ani, its just fine if you are with your friend. But, oppa, next time call me if something like that happens again. I got worried."
"I'm sorry. I will call when I am going home late again."
"Gumawo, oppa."
Jaeseok just touches his wife's cheek.