[PREVIEW FOR THE SEQUEL]

Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang

A/N: This would be the preview for the upcoming sequel! /blows a trumpet/ It was actually meant to be a special chapter for this fic but uh, never mind. Let's roll and.. do leave your thoughts in a comment. They're much appreciated. ^^

P.S. It turned out longer than I expected, haha!

 

PREVIEW

Taeyeon's busy writing her assignment in her room as she feels something stabbing in her heart. She tries to hold back her tears; oh no, she couldn't cry again.

Tiffany, her best friend in the whole universe, has left her for the States and she couldn't meet the pink-addict anymore. It's been a month since Tiffany left her and her other best friend, Jessica.

Taeyeon has always wanted to meet Tiffany but she's at the other side of the world - how the heck would she meet her?

Taeyeon feels that she wants to yell in frustration while pulling her hair. She couldn't take this loneliness anymore. She heaves a deep sigh before getting her grip onto her blue pen and continuing to write her assignment.

All of a sudden, there are knocks on her bedroom door and Taeyeon blinks her eyes in confusion, hollering, "It isn't locked!"

She turns her gaze at the door and her little sister, Hayeon comes barging in, with a familiar young lady behind.

Hayeon waves in excitement and pulls the young lady's hand. "Unnie, you have a lovely visitor!"

"Who is it? Is it Tiffany?" Taeyeon's eyes glisten at her best friend's name. Hayeon shakes her hand and pushes the lady gently towards Taeyeon.

"It's Jessica unnie! ...Oh geez, I have to go and watch Pororo The Little Penguin!" Hayeon giggles cutely and runs downstairs, heading towards the living room to watch her favourite show.

"Oh my gosh, hey, Jess!" Taeyeon almost doesn't realise the girl and the girl lets out a soft chuckle.

"Oh, Taeyeon, I know I changed a lot after a whole month." Jessica cracks into a bright grin and looks at the papers on Taeyeon's study table.

"Hey, what are those papers for?" Jessica points at the papers and a brow, turning her gaze at Taeyeon.

"Oh, I'm studying to take my entrance exams. I want to go to Harvard University in London." A smile curls onto Taeyeon's lips and she continues doing her assignments.

Apparently, her mom gives her worksheets from numerous university lecturers to study for her entrance exams since Havard Hniversity's the number one university in the world. 

"Wow, you sure have big dreams." Jessica takes a chair and sits on it before shifting closer to Taeyeon's chair.

"Yeah.. Hey, did you already get your scholarship for Oxford?" Taeyeon asks Jessica, without turning her gaze at the girl.

"Nope." Jessica heaves a deep sigh and taps her fingers on Taeyeon's study table. "Taeyeon?"

"Hm?"

"Don't you miss Fany? I really miss her.."

"Me too.. I wonder when will she come back."

"Yeah. Last week, I chatted with her on Yahoo Messenger and after that, there's no news about her."

"I think she's busy in the States, Sica."

"I think so too. She might have a hard time trying to catch up with us."

"Maybe, she's back without us knowing?"

"Taengoo, if she's back, she would tell us."

"What if she's too busy to tell us?"

"That will never happen. She's our best friend."

"Yeah right, Hey, Jess, let's visit her in the States! It's already the school holidays!" Taeyeon suggests after finishing her pile of worksheets and turning her chair around to face Jessica.

"Oh my freaking goodness, you're right, Taeyeon!" Jessica squeals and tilts her head to the side. "But.. what about your exams?"

"I'll try to reason with my mom and dad. Maybe, they'll understand."

"Okay! Text me if you got your parents' decision!"

"You too."

"Taeyeon unnie, Jessica unnie, it's tea time!" Hayeon hollers from downstairs and Taeyeon and Jessica nod, standing up from their chairs while holding hands. They'll make sure that they're going to visit Tiffany soon.