Found My Best Friend

Don't Say Goodbye, Tiffany Hwang

Early in the morning, a girl named Tiffany Hwang, known as Tiffany wakes up from her bed.

She yawns suddenly.

Tiffany's POV :

I think about something.

Something what?

The something is about school.

What? School? Oh my gosh!

I forgot to clean my books... But, homework : DONE!

I rush down stairs and see my older sister, Michelle Hwang reading a book in the living room.

My older sister, Michelle is only I can care about because my mom died when I was 13 because of cancer.

My brother had gone to a university in San Francisco while my fatherf has gone to overseas for 1 month.

"Michelle unnie!" I shout to Michelle.

Michelle, who is still reading her book is shock with my shouting.

"Tiffany, sit down with me."

"Okay," I sit next to my sister and lays my head on my sister's shoulder.

"What's with the worried face?" Michelle asks me.

I just tell my problem, "I forgot to clean my books."

"Your homeworks?" Michelle asks me again.

"Done," I replied back.

"About that, let me handle for my little sister," Michelle said and pats my back.

Really? My sister gonna's help me? I was happy to have a sister like her!

I hug my sister, "Thanks, Michelle unnie."

"You're welcome. Now, help me prepare breakfast," Michelle replied.

"Sure!" I shout and walk to the kitchen with a smile.

---------------------

I then prepare 2 glasses of orange juice, for me and my sister.

My sister prepares my favourite sandwich, peanut butter sandwich.

Yummy! My sister makes the best peanut butter sandwich. It's will be more yummy when it's toasted!

"Michelle unnie, done with the sandwiches?" I ask my sister.

"Wait a minute,"

I look at the wall clock. It's still 7:45am.

Then for a sudden,

"Breakfast is ready!" My sister, Michelle shouts from the kitchen and comes out with a tray full of toasted peanut butter sandwiches. She puts the tray on the table.

"Here, unnie," I help my sister take out her chair.

"Thank you, Tiffany. You're a great sister," My sister said as she holds my shoulder.

I laugh a little and sit on my chair.

I then eat a few toasted peanut butter sandwiches. What a perfect sandwich...

- End of Tiffany's POV -

Taeyeon's POV -

Aish, I woke up late today. I  see my clock in my room, it's 8:00am.

I usually wake up at 7:00am, but, I was so tired. So, I sleep long today.

Luckily, today's Sunday and tomorrow's Monday, the first day of school.

Yay!! I can't wait to see Tiffany, my best friend.

Suddenly, my mom comes in my room.

Oh crap, punished again. If I woke up late and did not clean my bedroom, I will be punished to clean the whole house.

"Kim Taeyeon!!!!! Clean your bedroom now!!!! I will check your room again," my mom shouts and shuts the door hard.

I am so afraid of my mom. She's so strict after I was born.

Never mind, unless, I have a nice father who always protect me all the time.

I then clean my bed room.

Later, my father visits my room.

"Good morning, my daughter. Mom punished you again?" My father asks me.

I smirk. "Good morning, dad. Mom did not punished me but, she scold me."

"It's okay. Well, tomorrow's school. Are you excited to see your best friend, Tiffany?" My father asks followed with a laugh.

Only my father knows my best friend is Tiffany. Once Tiffany comes to my house, my father treats her like his own child.

"Yeah, dad. I am so excited," I replied and continue cleaning my bed.

What a best friend is not excited to see her/his best friend, everyone is excited including me.

My father then leaves me with a smile.

I finish cleaning my bed room and take my bath. Can't wait for tomorrow.

- End of Taeyeon's POV -

Tiffany's POV -

At 10:00am, my sister and I go to the Seoul Bookstore to buy textbooks for me. I am grade 13 this year. The last year of high school before I go to university.

I go to the bookstore and pick all the textbooks, along with my sister helping me.

Suddenly, I see an interesting book. I pick it and I have so many books to carry.

Then, I bump someone and my books fell down! Oh my gosh! My mistake.

"Ouch!" The girl I bump said in a moan voice.

"Mianhae, mianhae. I am sooo sorry, are you alright?" I ask the girl and help her stand up.

Wait a second! I notice the face of the girl.

"Are you Kim Taeyeon?" I ask the girl.

"Yes... Why?" The girl asks me and looks at me.

"Tiffany Hwang?" The girl asks me again.

"Taeyeon/Tiffany!" We both shout and hug.

I found my best friend, Taeyeon.

"Let me help you clean your books. You forgot to clean your books?" Taeyeon asks me.

"Yeah, again like last year," I replied with an embarassed face.

"Hihi. Who's helping you? Your sister?" Taeyeon asks me as she collects my textbooks on the floor.

"Yeah. She's helping me. Great that I have a sister like her," I replied.

We both laugh and chat as we bring the textbooks to the counter.

I paid for the textbooks using my saving money. Then, I wave goodbye to Taeyeon.

How I miss her so much ....

- End of Tiffany's POV -