OF CRAVING & MOOD SWINGS

CHANBAEK - LOVE.BEYOND

 

“Yeol.. can you help me for a while?..” shout Baekhyun from the kitchen.

“What is it?..” without looking away from the phone on his hand, Chanyeol answered his petite husband.

“Hold the stool well okay?..”

“What stool? Yah! Park Baekhyun! Get down instantly.. are you insane?..” Chanyeol was shocked to see that his husband was on top of the stool, he was currently reaching for something at the upper shelves.

“Relax okay, I’m almost get it..” said Baekhyun rolling his eyes.

“No, no.. no, you get down now, Baekhyun, get down..” said Chanyeol again as he tap Baekhyun leg’s to make the smaller step down from the stool.

“I almost get it Yeol, just hold the stool well..” answer Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun, get down now, I get it for you.. but please get down..” said Chanyeol, but he still holding the stool firmly.

“Arasso, I get it.. I get down now.. Yeol, catch me..” said Baekhyun smiling as he make his body fall backward.

Chanyeol with a shocked face, quickly catch his small husband, making him fall in his arms.

“Park Baekhyun! You can’t do that! My heart almost drop babe!” shout Chanyeol in shock.

“Relax, beside.. you’re able to catch me right?.. I love you..” said Baekhyun as he cup his husband face and kiss him on his lips.

“I know, but what if I didn’t manage to catch you? Remember what the doctor said?..” said Chanyeol again, still holding his small husband.

“Okay, okay.. I’ll be careful next time, besides this baby is strong okay.. she’s gonna be fine..” said Baekhyun as he rub his non-existent belly. Chanyeol just sigh at his husband.

“Alright, and what are you doing up there?” ask Chanyeol as he put down his husband next to him.

“The plate that your mom gives me, she put it up there.. the one that she bought from China, can you take it down?..” ask Baekhyun. He suddenly wants to eat using that plate, he doesn’t why he suddenly wants to eat using that fancy plates, guess the baby wants it, right?

“And why you suddenly want this plate? We have tons of this dinner plate in that counter over there..” said Chanyeol but he still reach out his hands for the China plates Baekhyun’s want.

“It’s a craving Yeol, our baby wants me to use this one..” refute Baekhyun pouting when his husband question him.

“Craving? Isn’t craving for pregnant people for food? No?..” ask Chanyeol confuse but still he handed the plate to his pregnant husband.

“There’s so many craving, not just food only.. and thanks Yeol..” said Baekhyun grinning widely as he went to the sink to wash the plate.

“Really? I’ll ask your mom then..”

“Go on.. ask my mom, I’m sure she will give the same answer as me..” said Baekhyun as he put the sandwich using the plate she got.

“Hello omma.. yeah I’m fine, Baekhyun-ie too, he’s fine..” said Chanyeol smiling when Mrs Byun on the line asking about their whereabout.

“Oh, you really call my mom? Yah! You don’t believe me?!..”  shout Baekhyun while rolling his eyes towards his husband.

“Sshh.. Baek, I’m talking with your mom..”  

“Tch! You’re annoying..” add Baekhyun as he went out from the kitchen holding his sandwich plate.

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Yeol, that KitKat icecream looks so tasty, will you buy me some?..” ask Baekhyun suddenly during lunch.

“Later okay? After lunch I’ll buy you..” answer Chanyeol continue eating his lunch.

“But.. I want it now, Yeol-ah..” whine Baekhyun. His eyes still darted to his taller husband.

“Babe, we’re currently eating lunch right now.. after this okay? I promise..” said Chanyeol as he grab the smaller’s slender hands.

Baekhyun just pouting as he stops eating. Why is his taller husband always break his mood?

“Eat first okay? You eat so little..” said Chanyeol as he eyeing his husband’s rice bowl. Not even half was eaten. Sometimes, he worried about his husband eating style, after his husband becomes pregnant, he notices that Baekhyun rarely eat, he eats but littler than what he eats before.

‘’Baek, have you eat your vitamin today?..” ask Chanyeol suddenly.

Baekhyun just ignored his husband by standing up abruptly and take his unfinished rice bowl to the sink.

“Baekhyun, honey.. are you mad?..” ask Chanyeol as he also went to the sink holding his finished bowl.

“I’m not mad..” answer Baekhyun.

“Okay, you’re not mad.. so still up to KitKat ice cream?..” ask Chanyeol looking at his sullen husband.

“Yeay! Of course! Let’s go baby..” said Baekhyun suddenly cheering up and kiss the taller on his cheek.

“Just now you’re ignoring me, and now you kiss me?..” said Chanyeol amused to his smaller’s husband antics.

“It’s called mood swing honey, and the ice cream is my craving.. our baby wants it..” answer Baekhyun as he grab his coat and starts wearing it.

“I’m going to definitely call your mom later regarding this mood swings..”

NOVICE FATHER-TO-BE EVERYONE.