OUTFIT

CHANBAEK - LOVE.BEYOND

 

“Alright guys, as you can see.. today we’ll be doing a challenge MY HUSBAND RATE MY OUTFIT, and also here.. you guys have never seen my husband, right? So, I will introduce him today.. come babe!..” said Baekhyun as he wave his hands at his husband.

“Hello.. my name is Park Chanyeol.. am I doing it right?...” ask Chanyeol a bit shy and unsure about his introduction.

“You’re doing great.. it’s okay.. excuse him everyone, it’s his first time coming out in front of the camera, he’s usually the one behind the camera, as he’s the camera man..” said Baekhyun again smiling.

“So, let’s begin the challenge, am I going to sit here?..” ask Chanyeol pointing at the chair.

“Yeah, you’ll be sitting there.. and here, the scarf.. he’s going to cover his eyes..”inform Baekhyun to the camera.

“And babe.. should the title of the challenge be change.. it supposes to be MY HUSBAND RATE MY PREGNANCY OUTFIT, right? Right, everyone? He’ll be entering his 6 month soon..” said Chanyeol as he hug his small husband.

“Suit you.. I don’t mind, he’s actually the one who comes out with this idea everyone, to do this challenge I mean, he said let’s do this challenge before I start to show.. but I do already showing right? You can see the bump right?..” ask Baekhyun showing his bump proudly.

“Not that big, you’re still beautiful..” said Chanyeol kissing him lightly on his arm.

“You’re sweet.. now let’s start, cover your eyes okay, I’m gonna change my clothes..”

__________________________________________________________________________________

The camera now showing Chanyeol sitting alone, and few minutes after, Baekhyun comes out from the room.

“Okay, I’m ready Yeol..”

“Ohh.. you’re fast.. I’m open it..” said Chanyeol.

Chanyeol gaping his mouth open, and there his husband looking so y. Baekhyun was donning a black leather dress suit like overall, but his back is , the cut was stop above his hip, and a sheer like legging hugging his slender leg.

“Are you sure we can show this outfit to the camera? Your back is bare.. the cut is so dangerously low..” ask Chanyeol a bit concern.

“Yeah, it’s the point of this outfit, actually the cut was suppose to be until here, but I think I miscalculate the size, for me it’s a bit bigger in size, but again this is the smaller size.. but the front is cover up.. so how do you rate this outfit?.. in a scale of 10?..” ask Baekhyun smiling.

“This outfit is so good, if they have your size.. I think it’s gonna be so beautiful.. but I do like the concept, so 7/10 for me..” said Chanyeol as he smile to the camera.

“7/10.. alright, next outfit..”

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Alright babe.. open your eyes..” said Baekhyun.

Chanyeol open his eyes. Looking at the outfit, he just nodded. The corner of his mouth going up.

“Why your reaction is like that?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Because honestly it looks like what you wear everyday.. but wait, turn around, I didn’t see the back yet..”

Baekhyun turn around carefully, smiling when he done.

“Okay, now that doesn’t look like what you wear everyday.. hahaha, okay.. you’ve got me.. you got me there babe.. come here closer, I wanna look at you closely..”ask Chanyeol.

Baekhyun got closer to his husband. He was actually wearing an off shoulder white silk dress top, and pair with the white lace sheer legging, the top was actually like a corset at the back.

“You look so beautiful babe.. who knows that you actually currently 5 month pregnant.. so gorgeous, did you wear that choker on purpose?..” ask Chanyeol, his hand currently roaming around his husband small delicate shoulder.

“Yes, doesn’t it suit this outfit?..” ask Baekhyun.

“It does, it accentuates your upper body more.. I like this outfit more..” said Chanyeol again. He didn’t stop staring at his husband.

“You do? So how do you rate this?..” ask Baekhyun smiling to the camera.

“This one I rate 10/10.. I really like this on you..”

“Wow! 10/10.. I see.. I see, actually he likes me wearing white outfit, is it why you like this?..” ask Baekhyun.

“That’s the other point, but you do really suit this outfit.. the concept is good, I like it..”

“Okay, next outfit..”

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Okay, babe.. I’m gonna stay off the camera..” said Baekhyun.

“Why, Baekhyun?..”

“I don’t know if this outfit looks descent enough to appear in front of camera.. so I’m gonna show you first, open your eyes babe..” said Baekhyun.

Chanyeol open his eyes. His eyes round seeing the outfit, he put his hands to his mouth.

“Okay, you stay there first.. I’m gonna inspect the outfit.. wait a minute guys..” said Chanyeol as he went off the camera. The camera was currently showing the chair alone, but in the background you can actually hear them talking.

“Is it too much?..” ask Baekhyun.

“A bit, yeah.. but it’s actually okay for me..” said Chanyeol.

“So, can I show it to the camera then..”

“No, not to them.. it was okay for me only, you can cover your lower body with this..”

“Okay, now is it okay?..” ask Baekhyun.

“Yeah, go on..”

Baekhyun appears in front of the camera, with his lower body covered with a towel. His husband following behind and sit on the chair.

“Sorry guys, turns out the outfit is not appropriate to show to you guys, so here.. I can only show you my top only.. nothing much, it looks the same as the last one, except for this red ribbon and this puffy sleeve.. I will put the model picture wearing the same outfit, so you can see why I said that it was inappropriate... oh, should we not show them? As the picture will be inappropriate too?..” ask Baekhyun to his husband.

“I think let’s not put the picture.. just put the link of the shop, for me it’s gorgeous, really gorgeous.. but the cut of the bottom part of it is too exposing.. and honestly, it looks a bit like lingerie.. very sheer, and yeah.. I will leave it to your imagination.. we’ll put the link of the shop under the descriptions, so check it out yourself..” said Chanyeol .

“So, what’s your score babe?..” ask Baekhyun.

“6/10.. it’s not that I don’t like it, but it kind of looks uncomfortable for me.. so that’s my score..”said Chanyeol.

“Alright, let’s go change to the next outfit, guys..”

__________________________________________________________________________________

“I think this one is too normal.. this is descent one..” said Baekhyun.

“Really? Can I open my eyes then?..” ask Chanyeol.

“You can, open your eyes..”

Baekhyun was wearing a white lace see-through medieval dress shirt with the back flowy-ing until floor length, with a white lace tight pants.

“How was it?..” ask Baekhyun looking at his husband.

“Another white outfit, I do like it.. and oohhh.. you wear a hair piece?..” ask Chanyeol as he touch the hair piece.

“You like it?..” ask Baekhyun smiling.

“I do.. I love it, this compliment your hair baby.. like you said earlier, I love you wear a white outfit, this is so stunning!..” said Chanyeol as he rub his hands on the outfit.

“I do love this too, it’s comfy.. and make me feel so pretty” giggle Baekhyun shyly.

“You do look pretty babe..” said Chanyeol.

“Say you.. anyway, how do you rate this outfit babe?..”

“I’ll give this a full score, 10/10.. I do love this, am I bored? I do love all outfit you wear babe..” said Chanyeol.

“It’s fine.. okay, into the next outfit..”

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Okay, this is the last outfit..”

“You’re ready? Can I open my eyes?” ask Chanyeol.

“Yeah, sure..”

“Ooohh.. a pink one, okay.. not bad.. turn around..”

Baekhyun turn around carefully. He was wearing a pink tank top, with an embroidered kimono in black floral and pink shorts. To complete his look, he wears a gladiator shoe.

“You look cute babe..” said Chanyeol laughing.

“Am I? Then, why are you laughing?..” ask Baekhyun as he pouted.

“Because you doesn’t look comfortable, this is out from your colour scheme babe..” said Chanyeol as his hands roaming around the outfit.

“Actually, this a bit tight, around my stomach.. my tummy hurts, urhh.. wait a minute guys..” Baekhyun then out from the camera frame leaving Chanyeol behind.

“Babe, you’re okay? Want me to help?..” ask Chanyeol worried.

“No, no.. wait a minute..”

“Alright, then..”

“Okay, now.. here is the outfit, I can’t tighten the button behind it, can you see it? it feels too tight around my tummy..” said Baekhyun as he hold the piece of his top securely with his hand.

“Come here, let me help you..” said Chanyeol.

At the end, Chanyeol was holding the back part of the top so Baekhyun can show his outfit to the camera.

“Okay, so how was it?..” ask Baekhyun as he posing in front of the camera.

“I’ll give this 7/10, because of this cardigan..”

“It’s a kimono babe.. not a cardigan..” said Baekhyun.

“Okay, the kimono.. I do like this piece, but I don’t like this top and the pants also..”

“What about the shoes?.. this can be my fatal point” said Baekhyun showing off his shoes.

“I never see you in this shoes? But it looks nice, your legs is my favourite..”

“Yeol.. don’t say that..” said Baekhyun shyly as he hit his husband’s chest lightly.

“What? It’s the truth..”

“Fine, I also like this kimono.. the top was a bit tight, maybe because my stomach is starting to show, but I do want to wear this kind of outfit in the future.. but not in this colour, but this set only sold in this colour.. that’s a shame, I hope you sell this kind of outfit in varieties of color..” said Baekhyun.

“So, is this the end of the challenge then?..” ask Chanyeol.

“Yeah.. I already show you all the new outfit that I buy..” said Baekhyun smiling.

“Really, then.. what is that bag then? Everyone.. look at that, there’s another shopping bag, can you see them?..” ask Chanyeol as he show the camera to the bed, indeed, there’s more shopping bag on it.

“Actually, there’s more.. but I’m tired right now, changing an outfit is so tiring everyone.. will end this video here, see you in the next challenge, bye..”

“Bye, stay safe everyone..” said Chanyeol smiling.

__________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENTS (3618)
 

  • Why is this so cute? Baekhyun and his husband.
  • This is the first time Baekhyun’s husband appeared on camera, right? We always hear his voice only behind the camera. His husband is so handsome.
  • Baekhyun blushing every time his husband compliments his outfit. So cute!
  • All the outfit that he wears is so stunning!
  • So pretty!
  • Sometime I always forget that he was actually pregnant, he looks so pretty in all the outfit.
  • I wish I have Baekhyun’s slender body, he can actually become a model.
  • This video is so cute! I love it!
  • Did he really pregnant? He doesn’t look pregnant at all!
  • Hi, my first time watching his video. This Baekhyun guy is so pretty, I become his fan after this video. Will look into his old video to know him more.
  • Where is his belly? When I was pregnant 5 month, I already look like a whale.
  • You’re so beautiful, make another challenge! We love to see you make a video with your husband.
  • He’s so pretty in any outfit.
  • He’s right, white outfit compliment his skin colour the most. I like the outfit with the hair piece, he look’s so stunning!