RELIEVED

CHANBAEK - LOVE.BEYOND

 

“Oh my God.. really? Te.. test it again, you must be wrong.. this can’t be..” said Baekhyun in feared to the doctor.

It can’t be. They use protection every time. Oh.. except that time. But it just only one time. It was impossible.

“Why Mr Byun? Is you and your husband not ready for a child?..” ask the doctor again.

“I.. I’m.. it’s fine..” stuttered Baekhyun trying to smile a little to the doctor.

“This is a big matter Mr Byun, also you’re a bit dehydrated and from your blood test, you seem to have slight malnutrition, I will prescribe some vitamin for you, and this is your next date for check-up, make sure to come with your husband, okay.. the pharmacy in on the next building, at the end of the MRI room” said the doctor.

“Okay.. tha.. thank you doctor..” said Baekhyun as he get up.

“Mr Byun?..”

“Yes..”

“If you have a problem, you can call me.. this is my card, get home safely..”

Baekhyun nodded, taking the card and bow to the doctor before exit the room.

__________________________________________________________________________________

“What to do.. should.. should I abort this baby?..” Baekhyun end up didn’t taking the medicine at all. His mind was getting crowded with the thought on how to tell Chanyeol about the baby.

“But.. this is my baby too.. I shall not letting Chanyeol know about this baby, yeah.. that should do..”

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Baekhyun! Where have you been?!..”

Baekhyun getting shocked hearing the shouting the moment he enters the house. He saw that his husband was standing in the middle of the living room, his face showed that he is worried.

“Oh my! I’m sorry Baek.. I didn’t mean to shout at you.. are you okay? Why are you so pale?..” ask Chanyeol worried approaching his small husband.

“I.. I’m fine.. I’m taking a walk..” answer Baekhyun smiling a bit.

“From morning until night? Baek.. it almost 11 pm, I’ve been calling your cell phone, but you didn’t answered, I was so worried babe..” said Chanyeol as hug the smaller.

“I’m sorry, my phone died.. but I’m home now right?..” said Baekhyun as he loosened the hug.

“And you’re sure you’re fine? You seem different..” said Chanyeol.

“I’m fine, I’m going to take a shower okay..” said Baekhyun as he quickly went to his room.

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Why is this kid being so noisy? It’s troublesome right, to have a kid?..” ask Chanyeol referring to the drama that he currently watch with his small husband.

“Urmm.. you think that having a kid really troublesome?..” ask Baekhyun carefully.

“It is troublesome, imagine having a baby.. you need to tend to them, they’ll be noisy and.. Baek, where are you going?..” ask Chanyeol when suddenly Baekhyun standing up from their couch.

“I’m.. urmm.. I’m going to the toilet..”

“Okay, don’t take too long.. the is almost here..”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun quickly went to the toilet, locking the door, pull down the toilet seat and sit on it. The tears that suddenly threatened to comes out, streaming like a waterfall down his face. He doesn’t know why he suddenly wants to cry, maybe because of what Chanyeol said or maybe because of his hormone.

“I’m sorry baby.. your dad doesn’t want you..” sobbed Baekhyun. He put his hands to cover his mouth to cover his sobbing.

His hands currently went to his stomach, caressing it gently. He was crying for good ten minutes.

“Baby, it’s okay.. you have me, appa will protect you okay? Appa will not let your dad know about you okay? We’re safe baby..” said Baekhyun again smiling to the mirror.

After calming himself down, no tears and red nose, he unlocks the door. To his surprise, Chanyeol was standing in front of the bathroom door.

“Omo!..” Baekhyun shrieked in surprise.

“What baby are you talking about?..” ask Chanyeol. His face was serious, and he was currently blocking Baekhyun way to get out from the bathroom.

Baekhyun face went cold hearing that from his husband. Did he talk that loud when he was in the bathroom? Did.. Chanyeol know?.

“What ba.. baby?.. I.. I didn’t said about baby..” stuttered Baekhyun as he trying to running away from his husband sharp glare.

“I’ve heard it clearly Park Baekhyun.. tell me, are you pregnant?..” ask Chanyeol back.

“I.. I.. urmm.. Yeol..” Baekhyun slowly take a step back from his husband. His hand securely on his stomach, trying to cover it. His tears come back, and start to pouring down.

“You’re pregnant, and you didn’t want to tell me? Why?..” ask Chanyeol again looking at the smaller.

Why is Chanyeol sound so upset? Doesn’t he dislike children?

“I’m sorry.. I.. I was planning to tell you.. but.. but I’m scared..” said Baekhyun. He was currently sobbing with his head down. He didn’t dare to look at his husband.

“Scared of what?..” ask Chanyeol again.

“That.. that you will ask me to abort it.. I don’t want to abort this baby, please Chanyeol.. please, don’t make me abort it, I don’t have anybody else.. please let me have this baby..” sobbing Baekhyun, kneeling down as he put his hands together pleaded at his husband.

“God.. Baekhyun, babe.. get up!..” said Chanyeol as he pull up his husband.

He then brings Baekhyun to their bedroom, sitting the smaller on the bed.

“I’ll bring you some water.. wait here..” said Chanyeol.

But Baekhyun, instead of just sitting down. He suddenly takes off his luggage from the closet, and start to packing his clothes.

“Baek, what are you doing?..” ask Chanyeol when he notice his small husband was packing his clothes into the luggage.

“I will get out from this house.. and.. and get away from you..”

“..and let our baby didn’t know the existence of his daddy? No, I’m not allowed it..”cut Chanyeol grabbing the clothes from Baekhyun’s hold.

“Why?.. You.. you hate this baby right? Then let me go..” said Baekhyun taking away his clothes from Chanyeol’s hand.

“Who said that I don’t want a baby? Baek, it’s our baby.. why should I hate him or her? Where did you get the idea of me for not wanting a baby? It’s so ridiculous!..” said Chanyeol trying to calm the smaller.

“But you.. you always said that you don’t want a baby.. and.. and I’ve heard your conversation with Kris hyung, I’ve heard everything..” said Baekhyun again.

“You sure you’ve heard everything?.. because if you’ve heard everything, this ridiculous idea will not cross your mind..” said Chanyeol.

“I.. I’ve heard it.. you said that ‘if my spouse carrying a baby, I will ask him to abort it.. I don’t like a baby coming into our life’.. you said that with Kris hyung, I’ve heard it..” said Baekhyun again. He sure he overheard the conversation between his tall husband and Kris hyung.

“Really? Then did you didn’t heard about that was dialogue practice for Kris hyung upcoming drama ‘The Reminiscence of Life’.. haven’t heard until the end huh?” said Chanyeol again sighing deeply.

“Oh? Re.. really?..” ask Baekhyun again.

“You, haish.. Baek, if you’re pregnant.. I’ll be the happiest man in the world, never cross my mind that I ask you to abort it, I loved everything about you Baek.. this baby, is our fruit of love.. how can I not love him or her? Why you think like that Baek?..” ask Chanyeol softly as he make his husband sit back on the bed.

“All this time.. I thought.. that you..”

“..me doesn’t want a kid? So ridiculous, I love kid! I love baby!.. and of course I will be happy knowing that you’re pregnant.. is it true? Are you really pregnant?..” ask Chanyeol again.

“I.. I am.. then, what about you said earlier?”

“I’m just joking Baek.. don’t take it seriously, you make me feel guilty.. aigoo, look at your tears..” chuckle Chanyeol as he wipe his husband tears.

“Are you really happy? That.. that I’m pregnant?..” ask Baekhyun back looking deeply at his tall husband.

“I am.. I’ve been waiting for this to be exact, I’m so happy Baek! Omo! I’m going to be a daddy, isn’t that exciting?..” said Chanyeol happily. Indeed, he really was happy, excited.. he has always wanting to have a kid with Baekhyun. It’s been a year after their marriage, surely having a kid is one of his goal too.

Baekhyun smiling looking at his taller husband. His tears started to come out again, he drops down his head sobbing again.

“Baek.. why? Why are you crying? Are you hurt? Huh? Tell me.. aigoo, this mom-to-be.. why are you crying?..” ask Chanyeol dropping to his knee, looking up at the teary face of his small husband. His hand on Baekhyun’s thigh, caressing it softly to calm him.

“I’m sorry.. I’m just too happy, and relieved.. all this time, I was so in stressed.. I’m glad that you happy Yeol..” said Baekhyun between his sobbing hugging his husband. He buried his face onto Chanyeol’s shoulder, continue to cry.

“Sshh.. calm down, of course I’m happy.. now stop crying, you really make me feel guilty babe..” said Chanyeol back, rubbing the smaller back softly.

“I’m okay now.. thank you..” said Baekhyun as he loosened the hug.

“Feeling good? Here.. drink a bit..” said Chanyeol giving the glass of water that he bought earlier from the kitchen.

“You’re okay now?..” ask Chanyeol again. Baekhyun nodded at him, putting away the glass of water to the bedstand.

“Here, clean this up.. you make me cry, so you will clean this.. I’m tired already..” said Baekhyun smiling as he tossed his clothes to his husband. He then lift up the blanket and get inside it, laying on the bed.

“Didn’t you want to get out from this house earlier?..” said Chanyeol teasing him.

“You want me to?..” ask Baekhyun back as he sit up, his hands holding back his clothes.

“No, no.. I don’t want you to go anywhere.. I’ll tidy this up, you just lie down and feel pretty okay? Take care of our precious inside you..” said Chanyeol as he quickly take back all the clothes that scattered on the bed, begin to put it back inside their closet.

Baekhyun just smile at his husband attic, before continue to lie down back on his bed.

Minute later, the taller finished clean up the clothes, and lie back beside his smaller husband.

“You said you’re tired, get some sleep hurmm?..” ask Chanyeol as he turn his body to his husband.

“I suddenly didn’t feel tired..” said Baekhyun as he sit up leaning on the bed post.

Chanyeol just humming and move closer to his husband, his head is on Baekhyun’s lap, while his hands were circling on Baekhyun’s slim waist, he’s takin’ a deep breath, inhaling Baekhyun’s sweet scent with him. They stay like that for a few minutes, with Baekhyun playing with his husband’s hair, caressing it softly.

“I hope the baby looks like you babe, so he or she will be so pretty..” said Chanyeol suddenly. Baekhyun chuckle at the talk.

“I want him to have your feature too, you’re handsome..” said Baekhyun.

“Am I?..” ask Chanyeol back as he looking up at the smaller.

“You’re my handsome man Yeol, I love you..” said Baekhyun as he lean down and kiss his husband on his lip.

“And I love you too, and this one too..” said Chanyeol as he kiss Baekhyun’s clothed tummy. Baekhyun chuckled at his act.

“By the way, how do you know that you’re pregnant? How far along are you?..” ask Chanyeol again.

“I’m 14 weeks now, almost 4 month.. and..”

“..what? you’re 14 weeks! You’re already that far?.. where’s your bump then? Why I didn’t notice this before?..” ask Chanyeol shocked, suddenly sit up facing his husband.

“You’re busy babe, I understand.. I also didn’t know that I already this far.. I kind of know that I have a pregnancy symptom, but not so sure until I went to doctor.. last Friday, and he confirmed it..” said Baekhyun rubbing his stomach.

“We have less than 5 month then.. and we didn’t have much prepared, we don’t even have a baby room ready yet! There’s so much to do..” said Chanyeol again suddenly panic.

 “Relax babe.. we have time, okay? We’ll doing it together.. I’m sure everything will be ready when the baby comes..” said Baekhyun.

“You sure? Tomorrow we will make a baby list okay? Together..”

“Yeah, of course..” answer Baekhyun chuckling.

“Also.. can I.. can I touch your stomach?, only.. only if you feel comfortable..” ask Chanyeol hesitant. He always wants to feel the feeling of touching your own baby since in the womb, and when Baekhyun was pregnant, he was kind of want to do that.

“Of course you can, it’s your baby too..” said Baekhyun as he roll his shirt up.

“Woah! You have a bump.. why didn’t I notice this? This feel so surreal.. there’s our baby inside..” said Chanyeol fascinated.

“Yeol, you make me shy.. just rub it, touch it.. it just feels hardened.. later I will look like I swallowed a watermelon, my tummy will get so big..” said Baekhyun.

“Don’t worry, you still look pretty in my eyes babe..” said Chanyeol smiling at the smaller.