Chapter 2: The First Date (Nikki X Mackenzie)

Together Forever (Nikki X Mackenzie)

“Gosh, this is so exciting, isn’t it?” - Mackenzie

“Totally! I cannot believe that we’re going OUT! I feel like this will be a night to remember!” - Nikki.

Nikki and Mackenie were talking about their upcoming dinner at the most high class restaurant in town. The restaurant was known for its extremely exquisite dishes, and even more exquisite clientele.

"So tell me, Nikki… What are you planning to order for dinner?”

“Not completely sure yet! What about you, Mack?”

“I was thinking about ordering the seafood risotto!”

“That was a good choice! I was thinking about ordering the chicken pot-pie myself!”

Just as the two were speaking, a waiter suddenly appeared in front of them…

“Hello ladies! I’m here to take your order! Take your time, no rush!”

Mackenie is the first to order:

“I’ll have the seafood risotto!”

The waiter turns to look at Nikki. His eyes sparkle at the sight of her. He can barely contain his excitement as he looks into her eyes…

“And what can I get for you dear?”

“I’ll have the chicken pot-pie, please!”

With that, the waiter writes down their order on his handy-dandy notebook and walks into the kitchen...

Nikki and Mackenie continue talking until their meal arrives. Their dinner was absolutely AMAZING! After they finished, Nikki looks at her watch and notices that it’s getting late…

“I think we should probably leave, don’t you think?”

“I agree!”

The two get up and walk out of the restaurant. It looked like it had started to rain outside…

“Oh dear, it’s getting late! Let’s get you home before it starts to really pour!”

Nikki opens her umbrella and lifts Mackenie up onto her shoulders to try and stop her from getting soaked…

“We better hurry back before it gets worse out here!”

Nikki and Mackenie continue their way back to Mackenzie’s house…

Once they got back to Mackenzie’s house, both Nikki and Mackenie were tired!

“I can’t believe we got ourselves so soaked! I would have loved to hang out a little longer, but, I think I should go home now!”

“Don’t worry about it, Nikki! We had an AMAZING time tonight! I hope we can do this again sometime soon! And thank you so much for carrying me back here on your shoulders! How is a girl like YOU so strong??”

“Oh yeah? Is that a challenge, Mack?”

Without a second thought, Nikki playfully smacked her and walked out the door with a smile on her face…

“You just wait, Mack! I’m going to be stronger than you! Just you wait!”

Nikki smiled to herself as she walked outside. Nikki felt excited to challenge Mack so that she could prove her dominance as the “alpha” in this relationship…