Chapter 9: Vacation (Nikki X Mackenzie)

Together Forever (Nikki X Mackenzie)

A few days after the end of the school year, Nikki and MacKenzie were sitting in MacKenzie's living room, talking to each other about their summer vacation plans.

Before Nikki could even realize it, MacKenzie was leaning in and kissing her on the lips.

MacKenzie and Nikki were still blushing like crazy as they came back to reality.

"Was that okay? Did you feel comfortable with that?" -M

MacKenzie was so happy that Nikki had been so honest and accepting of her.

She was smiling like crazy!

Nikki was more than happy to do this for MacKenzie.

She couldn't wait to spend a summer with her new girl.

It was a quiet, beautiful night.

MacKenzie and Nikki were sitting on the porch, drinking coffee and talking about their lives.

They laughed, smiled, and had a good time talking about their summers.

When MacKenzie and Nikki turned the light off in MacKenzie's bedroom, they knew that it was time to sleep.

They kissed goodnight one last time before falling asleep.

Nikki had a good night's sleep, and woke up in MacKenzie's bed.

She knew that it was going to be a good day.

MacKenzie got up a little bit later, and she noticed that Nikki wasn't in bed anymore.

She found her in the kitchen, making breakfast and humming a tune.

MacKenzie walked up to Nikki while she was cooking.

Nikki didn't notice her at first, but soon MacKenzie leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek.

Nikki jumped when MacKenzie kissed her on the cheek, and she turned around to face her.

She was blushing like crazy, and she laughed a little bit.

MacKenzie kissed Nikki on the cheek one more time, and then she walked to the bathroom to wash her face.

Nikki kept smiling, and she was so happy that she had found someone who loved her so much.