Chapter 8: Sleepover (Nikki X Mackenzie)

Together Forever (Nikki X Mackenzie)

It was late, and Mackenzie and I were in our sleepwear, sitting together in the living room, sharing their deepest thoughts with one another.

O wasn't the type of person to open up about her feelings easily, so I wanted MacKenzie to know that she was being serious right now.

MacKenzie didn't ever expect that I was going to open up to her like this, but she was very happy that I did.

"I really like you, MacKenzie." I said.

"You've told me." -M

"No seriously, I'm always thinking about you, and I keep having dreams where we're together. I just... wanted to tell you this, and I really hope you like me back." - N

"I like you too, Nikki." -M

"The time that we spent together was really special for me. I always feel safe whenever I'm with you." - M

"I'm really glad that you feel safe with me, MacKenzie." -N

"That means a lot to me. And, I'm really happy that you like me back!" 🙂🙂🙂🙂

MacKenzie leaned forward into me and kissed her gently on the lips, and then leaned back. We were both blushing like crazy!

"That was... my first kiss from another girl." Mackenzie smiled.

"I know that you're still questioning, but I am sure about one thing. I am so in love with you, MacKenzie" I said. 

Mackenzie was over the moon. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

MacKenzie had had a crush on Nikki for the longest time, and now they were finally able to act on it.

Nikki had never felt so loved by anyone in her whole life.

She finally felt like she belonged, and she was so happy that she and MacKenzie had found each other.

MacKenzie leaned forward and kissed Nikki on the lips again. They both wanted more, but they knew that they had to keep this a secret for a while longer.