Chapter 10: Meant to Be (Nikki X Mackenzie)

Together Forever (Nikki X Mackenzie)

A few weeks had passed since the summer vacation had ended.

Nikki and MacKenzie were still in love, and they had become even closer over the past few weeks.

MacKenzie still was a little nervous around Nikki.

She had never had anyone she loved as much as she loved her, and she was really happy to have her in her life.

MacKenzie felt so lucky to have someone like Nikki in her life, and she couldn't wait to spend more time with her.

"I love everything about you, Nikki!" 

Nikki tunred towards her girlfriend and smiled. 

"I love the way that you make me feel, I like the way that you make me smile. I love you."

Nikki got closer to her.

"I love you too... A lot." she said. 

"I love your laugh, and I love the way that you talk.

I love the way that you think, and I love being around you.

I love... You."

MacKenzie smiled. 

"I'm really happy that you're not like the other girls at school.

You're more honest and real than any of them.

You can be sure of one thing.

I'm never going to leave you.

I just couldn't have it any other way."

"You really like me, MacKenzie?" Nikki asked.

"Like enough to... I don't even know...

Maybe more than just like?

I'm sorry if I sound weird. I just...

I didn't think that this would happen."

Nikki chuckled. "You're doing fine."

"I don't know how, but I like you even more than I did yesterday.

I woke up this morning, and I realized something.

The way that I felt about you yesterday...

Wasn't nearly as strong as how I feel today."

"Really?" 

"Really. 

It was strange how I always felt like I would find a girl some day that I would really enjoy spending time with.

I never imagined that I would find her so soon, and that I would fall in love so fast.

But it turns out that I found the perfect person.

That being you, Nikki."

Nikki smiled.

"You have a hold on me, MacKenzie.

All day long, I keep finding myself thinking about you.

I think that I am crazy, but I don't care.

If you want to think that I'm crazy, then you can think that I'm crazy.

I can't stop thinking about you...

I have fallen hard and fast, MacKenzie."

"Me too dork." The two kissed.

15 YEARS LATER!

Nikki's first daughter, Maxine, is now 4, and she is the spitting image of her mother, and they both still had the same hair streaks.

Maxine had brown hair, with a blonde streak through it, and she wore a pink dress with a black skirt and a pink scarf around her neck.

"Mommy!" Maxine yelled!

Nikki was holding a tray, and she was putting the finishing touches on a chocolate cake.

She turned around when she heard Maxine.

"Yes, honey?"

"When's other mommy coming home?"

"Oh um...

She hasn't gotten off work yet, but she should be home any minute!" 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Maxine hugged her mother's leg. 🙂

She loved her mom so much.

Nicole was holding the tray as she hugged Maxine back.

"I love you too, honey.

And I am sure that your other mommy loves you too.

"Mommy?"

"Yes, honey."

"Can we visit Auntie Chloe and Zoey tomarrow?"

"Sure, honey.

I am sure that they would both love to see you."

A tall, blonde woman wearing a light puple dress came in.

Nikki turned around, and when she saw MacKenzie enter the room, Nikki smiled.

"Hi sweetie!"

"Mommy!"

Nicole walked over to MacKenzie, and the two embraced, smiling as they looked into each other's eyes.

They had loved each other all through high school, and even though they had not always been together, they had always loved each other, no matter where they were.

"I missed you mommy!"

Mackenzie held onto Nicole, smiling as hard as she could.

She was so happy that they had finally found their way back to each other, and she could not stop herself from smiling.

"I missed you too, honey," Mackenzie said, still holding onto Nicole.

Maxine hugged her moms.

Nicole had never felt happier than she felt right now.

She finally had her girl back, and her daughter finally had a loving second mom.

They two smiled but were interruptted by light snoring. They looked and Maxine on the ground. Fast asleep.

Nicole and Mackenzie looked down to see that Maxine was asleep, and as Mackenzie picked her up in her arms, they shared another loving look.

Nicole smiled at MacKenzie.

They kissed. MacKenzie whispered "I'm going to take Maxie to her room. You better be in ours or I'm not going east on you."

Nicole and MacKenzie shared a smile, and then Mackenzie took Maxine to her room and laid her on the bed.

MacKenzie walked back into the bedroom, and she smiled at Nicole.They begin to kiss as Nikki slowly takes off her apron.

They begin to kiss as Nikki slowly takes off her apron.

"Never leave again" Nikki whispered.

"I promise." Mackenzie whispered back, smiling.

She was so happy, and she was looking forward to what the future had in store for the two of them.

The tow laid down. Mackenzie began to chuckle.

Mackenzie chuckled as she lay in Nicole's arms, and then Nicole chuckled as well.

They could never stop laughing, just like they could never stop loving each other.

"I always thought I would end up with Brandon or Andre." Nikki said. "But this is far better"

"I always thought that I would end up with Alex or Brad, but I could not have turned out better than this!" Mackenzie exclaimed.

"This really is far better than I could have ever imagined!" Nicole agreed.

Nikki sighed. "Mack?"

"Yes, Nicole?" Mackenzie asked, looking at Nicole with love.

"I know we just put her to bed, but can Maxie sleep with us tonight?"

"Of course she can!" Mackenzie said excitedly, smiling. "I think that she'll prefer to do that anyway."

Mackenzie came in with the toddler in her arms. The two mothers smiled at each other. "I love you Mackenzie."

"I love you too, Nicole." Mackenzie replied.

Nikki raised a brow. "Nicole?" She asked. "Why so formal? I like Nikki better."

Mackenzie giggled.

"Yeah, I really do prefer Nikki." Mackenzie agreed, smiling.

Nicole and Mackenzie both smiled at each other as they watched Maxie sleep.

Nikki smiled. "Together Forever?"

"Together forever!" Nicole and Mackenzie said once again in unison.

The two drifted off to sleep.

Nicole held onto MacKenzie as they both drifted off to sleep.

They were happy, comfortable, and safe in each other's arms.

The End.