Chapter 8: Wonders & Worries (Brandon X Max)

Together Forever (Nikki X Mackenzie)

Max always wondered what Nikki felt about Brandon. 🙂

He wondered if Nikki ever thought about asking Brandon on a date. And, he worried if Brandon might have had feelings for Nikki as well.

Whatever the case, Max didn't know what would become of Nikki and Brandon's relationship. 🙂

He wasn't quite sure, but he was definitely interested to see.

One day, Max ran into Brandon in the hall. He was with his friends, and he could tell that he was trying to act cool around them.

Brandon was a popular boy who was always hanging out with his friends at lunch time.

He had a lot of respect for Max, but he wasn't sure how he felt about him just yet.

Brandon didn't know that Max had the biggest crush on him.

He wasn't even sure that Max really felt that way at all.

It was a very cold night, and Max had stayed late at school to finish up his homework. 🙂

He was heading to the subway when he noticed that Brandon was standing there as well.

Max wanted to spend more time with Brandon after school, so he started to find excuses to hang out with him after class.

Max was really happy spending time with Brandon after class, and before he knew it, he had quickly become a regular in his social circle.

Brandon was super happy with spending time with Max as well. 😊 He loved talking to him and making him laugh.

Max was extremely happy with Brandon, but he was still afraid to tell him how he felt. 🙂

He didn't want to lose his friendship.

Max was worried that if he asked Brandon out, he might reject him and then their friendship might be ruined.Max was scared to find out what Brandon thought of him, so he decided to wait and see if Brandon might make the first move.

Max had no idea if Brandon had a secret crush on him or not. 😊 But, he would be happy to find out soon.

Max knew that one day he would tell Brandon how she felt, but he decided to wait just a little bit longer.

Even though Max wanted to wait just a little bit longer, she knew that one day she would find the courage to tell Brandon how she really felt.