Chapter 4: Dreams Of Future (Nikki X Mackenzie)

Together Forever (Nikki X Mackenzie)

Mackenzie wakes up and stares at Nikki, who is still asleep next to her. She leans down and gives her a light kiss on the top of her head, and her girlfriend makes a sleepy little contented sigh as she cuddles up closer to her. The sun comes in from the window, and Mackenzie leans back, smiling as she watches it rise.

"I am happy just as long as I am with you." Mackenzie says to Nikki.
"I love you too." Nikki responds.
They stare into each other's eyes, and at that moment, time seems to stand still, and they are lost in a world of their own, together.

They kiss gently for a long while, and Mackenzie is the first one to break it. She looks up at Nikki with a warm smile.
"I love you." she says.
Nikki blushes. "I love you too." she says, as they smile back at each other.
They cuddle up on the bed together, looking forward to a bright future together.

They stare at the ceiling, their eyes starting to slowly get heavier as they drift off to sleep. Their breathing softens, and they slowly fall asleep, with a warm, loving embrace and a bright future ahead of them.
They dream their dreams as they sleep, with a smile on their faces.

As they sleep in each other's arms, they seem to dream together. They dream of love and the future they want to have.
Their dreams are bright, and full of hope for tomorrow.

Their dreams seem even brighter now.