Pre-Christmas Eve Dinner Talk

Granting Requests [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

OTP: Hwasun

Characters: Hyejin and Yongsun also they's families and they actually talk and I'm too lazy to check the names of their mothers lol

Context: Hyejin cannot lie to her girlfriend and spoils the surprise. But no one could have ever prepared them for the talk. (fluffy as per request)

A/N to requestor: this is the second thing you requested that I bumped into getting posted while it's still holiday season somehow so... yeah uhm I'm sorry if this is a lot shorter and feels rushed because it is. I had sudden errands yesterday so I couldn't finish this properly and I just finished it today which is scheduled to be posted today. I... think it turned out fine and not halfbaked. Enjoy!

A/N: Also for the schedule it's on my wall and feed so just keep an eye out for that and yeah I tend to follow through plans but if I really can't I give a notice before hand. It's part of my personality LMAO I won't forgive myself if I didn't keep my word or at least update and try to. Anyway, this isn't beta read and is kind of rushed, forgive me I am only human. Happy reading!

 

 

“Jinie!” Yongsun calls her girlfriend to the kitchen. It was a cold early morning. Perfect for hot coffee and silence. Also, perfect for morning planning.

 

No one came to the kitchen so Yongsun went to where she thought Hyejin might be. Only to find her on the floor staring at the ceiling.

 

“Oh, hello.” Her voice was small as if the sight of Yongsun pulled her back to reality. Or the sight of Yongsun and her planner forced her back to the real world.

 

“Jinnie, we need to talk about Christmas plans. We’re both free, right?”

 

“24 to 25? Very.”Hyejin does not want to talk about this. For many valid reasons.

 

One, she does not want to be forced to lie to her girlfriend.

 

Two, she does not want to struggle with lying.

 

Three, she does not want to plan in general but if her girlfriend does all the planning and all she does is nodding then maybe it isn’t that bad.

 

“Do you want to spend Christmas Eve with your family and Christmas day with mine? That way my sister would be with us since she’s still on her way back on Christmas eve.” Yongsun rambled on about her suggestion and her reasons in almost one breath.

 

“Sure, but…” Hyejin needs to find something to say to make them both stay at home on both days. “What if-” Hyejin was still thinking, tinkering with a perfect lie. “We stay at home and invite them all over instead?” Yes. It was perfect. It wasn’t a lie and it was a good suggestion.

 

“Oh… good idea. We can prepare meals without the risk of the cold ruining them.” Yongsun thought through her suggestion as she nibbled with her pen. Like a bunny snacking on a carrot. “Woul

Please log in to read the full chapter