Hwasa Teaches Yongkeey how to Catwalk

Granting Requests [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

OTP: Hwasun

Characters: Ahn Hyejin, Kim Yongsun (only a snippet of Moon Byulyi and Jung Wheein)

Context: Kim Yongsun has been too efficient and has nothing to do for a time (according to her daily schedule) then Hyejin saves the day with classic foolishness. (fluff idk if its romantic tbh)

A/N to requestor: So this was the fic I FORGOR IM SO SORRY BUT I DID IT HUHUH I feel bad because I think the requestor was active on giving comments too. I hope this was to your liking. I tried my best but I feel as though it's not romantic enough. Sorry... also this is not beta read. Yay.

A/N: This is the last one you guys oMG can you believe it? It's Christmas already?! (Let us all pretend this was done perfectly on the 12 days before Christmas) Merry THanks Happy Chris- holidays new year everyone! (nailed it professionalism and childish humor at it's finest) I hope you enjoyed this... ride with me. Onwards to... my hiatus! Happy reading!

 

 

Yongsun was grumbling at her weekly schedule. She wasn’t irresponsible for not following two of them, she just found a faster way to execute her plans without taking two hours. Now, she has free time to do nothing. She can take Yongkeey for a walk but according to her schedule, it isn’t time. What does she do?! She needs to do SOMETHING!

 

And something did happen. Her phone rang and like the robot she might be, she glitched from reality and paused. Staring blankly- at and beyond- her phone. Then the ringing stopped. Silence came back.

 

OH I MISSED A CALL!

 

She saw it. Heard it. But… well, that’s Kim Yongsun.

 

She dials back the number, not caring to check at the possible voicemail and even failing to register who she was calling. All too fast. All too much for robot rabbit Kim Yongsun.

 

“Unnie!” Ah, Hyejinie.

 

“Jinnie! Why’d you call?”

 

“What? You messaged me to call you.”

 

Oh right… she did message her… why though?

 

“Oh.” The phone call was silent. It wasn’t awkward for Hyejin, she knows Yong can take her time to reboot or… reload. So she waits. “Oh! I think I messaged you to call me because you wanted to come over right? I’m not busy and I’ll have to walk Yongkeey in a few.”

 

“Nice!” Hyejin, ever professional- has her schedules malleable. When it’s with other people, it’s top priority. If it’s for herself… she’d call it professionally procrastinated. “Be there in a few!”

 

Once Hyejin got to Yongsun’s place, –with the latter’s permission she unlocked the door on her own– it amazed her to see their ever efficient leader… do nothing.

 

It looked like nothing but Hyejin is smart enough to know it isn’t. She’s also silly enough to make a loud noise to just break Yongsun out of her subconsciously conscious problem-solving day dreams.

 

A loud screech that might as well be a scream of bloody murder alerted everyone in the vicinity. Making Yongkeey bark at Yongsun as if to say YOU SCARED ME!

 

“Unnie, glad to see you back.” Hyejin says with an all too innocent tone as she puts down the food she brought because she doesn’t walk a dog without food. She’s different. She takes ‘never-let-them-know-your-next-move’ job seriously.

 

“Aigoo. You’re so mean. I was just thinking.”

 

“No, you weren’t just thinking, you looked like you wanted to drill a hole on the pillow. Either that or-” Hyejin gets her snack from what she bought and settles in the living room with Yongsun. “You we

Please log in to read the full chapter