If she asks, then we answer

Granting Requests [CLOSED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

OTP: Hwasun then Hwabyul

Characters: Ahn Hyejin, Kim Yongsun and Moon Byulyi (OMG I DIDNT NOTICE I DIDNT WRITE ABOUT WHEEIN IM SO SORRY QUEEN)

Context: Hwasun is just Yongsun doing things differently and Hyejin keeps asking why tho? (It's soft and cute I promise) And Hwabyul is them practicing solo stages as per the prompt (It's also soft and cute)

A/N to requestor: I am sorry if this isn't romantic enough or you know... the usual hot mess dynamic of hwabyul. I wasn't feeling that vibe but don't fret there's more hwabyul opportunities. ALSO I put these together in one oneshot since it was in one comment. 

A/N: Not to be a complete sell out (because I genuinely dont like sounding like one) but if y'all enjoy these fics and enjoy my writing I got some actual non-one shot ones but currently it's just wheebyul lol. Two of them are in diff aus but they mirror each other so they good to read together. Made a thread about it on twitter. But if that ain't your cup of tea, that's cool too. Enjoy reading this one tho! (not beta read lol got lazy is the sick excuse still valid if im not sick?)

 

 

The truth of the matter is that the unnie-line has a very obvious achilles heel.

 

By this we meant, there are some things some people cannot say no to. Thus, reveals an obvious weakness.

 

Yongsun is not the type to explain why she does things. Yongsun also is not the type to answer a question when she’s busy. Because she doesn’t want to give half baked… anything. She’s an all or nothing type of person. That much we know. Best not to ask. (She might stare and we might die)

 

But when their maknae, Ms. Ahn Hyejin known as Hwa Sa. Known as the fatal- lethal- the commander of the crowd- the destroyer of -anyway, you get the point. She’s hot on stage.- asks her why? You best believe Yongsun won’t respond the same way as she would if it was Byul.

 

“Unnie… why are you getting ice cream like that?” Her face spells concern, her voice screams curious, and her eyes had a child-like innocence to them.

 

Yongsun, who got a tub of ice cream and a fork, looked at her and smiled. “Ah Hyejinie, it’s faster this way. If I use a scoop or spoon, I’ll have to wait a little for ice cream to soften because they aren’t pointy.” Yongsun, who stabbed the open tub of ice cream with her fork, continued. “If I use a fork, I just poke it and,” Yongsun bent the fork a little and got a… forkful of ice cream.

 

“Ta-da, it’s still cold and I didn’t have to do any waiting or arm workout.”

 

Hyejin’s eyes were filled with unbridled curiosity that formed into a determined but knowing gaze. Yongsun didn’t see how it changed but she saw enough. She was satisfied. With her ice cream and their maknae.

 

After this interaction it was safe to say that Hyejin tried it too. Did she succeed? Did she start doing it as well? We may never know. (Author lets reader decide)

 

“Yongsunnie… Why is your script not color-coded? You just have one color all throughout your lines and important parts so how can you tell?” Hyejin was visiting Yongsun to have some relaxation from the first week of her musical practices.

 

“Oh, it’s because multiple colors can be distracting and tiring for the eyes.” She went up from her seat to close the lights, making the kitchen island darker. She stood behind Hyejin who was holding her script and continued. “If the room is dimly lit, which I usually prefer, I get tired at the multiple colors and get sleepy.”

Once again, Hyejin’s curiosity has turned wiser and determined. She tried it too. But who knows if she picked it up as well.

 

The four members of Mamamoo decided to crash at Yongsun's place because… why not? The cooking line (alt: handsome line) didn’t do any cooking but brought take out. They weren’t the most reliable because they have side tracked to engaging conversations with pretty girls. That’s why their take out had plastic spoons and forks. Which was literally not the instruction Yongsun gave.

 

She just huffs it out and lets it pass. They haven’t been together in a while and she does miss their foolishness. When the unreliable duo were having their own world of… mess, Hyejin and Yongsun were in the kitchen where the island and (finished) food were.

 

There was a snap of plastic utensils followed by -swift- wrapping and throwing of all their disposables. Hyejin was concerned, was the snap out of irritation? But she also observed Yongsun’s thoughtful gaze as she worked. The other two would’ve called it death stare but Hyejin is built different. She observes with cunning curiosity- that is absent of judgment. It is almost child-like and innocent.

 

“Yong-unnie, why’d you destroy the utensils before throwing them?” Her voice wasn’t hasty- scared- or anything like a person who just saw someone seemingly raged-cleaned.

 

“Ah,” Yongsun looked surprised and delighted at her inquiry. “If I didn’t snap them, people might scavenge the trash and use them. They might get infected by doing that.”

 

In conclusion, Ahn Hyejin’s observations were correct, her child-like curiosity remained. But it continued to mold into more understanding and unprejudiced. She was correct for not judging Yongsun. Why would she? Yongsun always has a reason for what she does. People just need to ask. Nicely.

 

The next time Hyejin was inquisitive regarding Yongsun’s uncommon- unique methods, was when she borrowed her laptop to search something. Only to be met with a VPN that asks her what server she should use for her inquiry.

 

“Unnie!” Hyejin was slotted lazily on the couch but

Please log in to read the full chapter