Day off 🌺🤍

Brotherhood🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During their day off, Seungcheol was sitting by the living room sofa when Jeonghan suddenly came over with his pink blanket, looked at cheol with a blush before he sits on thet lap, hugged him and cheol eventually smiled but deep inside he was going crazy as he holds his brother dearly.

Pecked his eyes.

" What's wrong, is it a bad dream ?!"  
Like that in dark, only the light of the tv on, Seungcheol was pecking Jeonghan on his whole face, forehead, eyes, and cheek but flushed as he stopped by his pink beautiful soft lips.

" I-it's sleep paralysis..I hate when it happens ." 
He pouted, cheol smiled as he patted jeonghan's hair.

" Next time I won't leave your side, I will protect you ." 
Jeonghan giggled as he leaned to that chest , hearing Cheol's heartbeat and feeling some kind of warmth, held into that chest as he was about to fall asleep when cheol's phone rang , the man bite his lips as he saw Jeonghan flinching before he pouts.

" Sorry cutie I will turn it silent ."

He did and saw Mingyu calling. 
Ended up picking up the call to see his dear friend.

" Cheol you awake ?! I'm coming over with some drinks ." Mingyu said on the line while driving to his friend's small apartment.

" Hey, it's already so late  ." 
Mingyu smirked.

" Why not, did I interrupt something ?!" 
Seungcheol blushed.

" Idiot that's not the point, hannie's sleeping here ."

Mingyu frowned.

" Mhh then I will come quietly ." 
He hang up and cheol looked at his phone.

Sighed as he chuckled.

" Seriously this bastard ."

 

🌺🌺🌺

The boy was sleeping cutely on the sofa tightly while curling like a ball, his face looked so cute that gyu kept looking flush, is he human like them ?! How come he's so pretty ?!

He placed the bags of drinks on the coffee table quietly.

" Why not carry him back to the bedroom ?!" He asked, about to pick up the slim boy but cheol stopped him.

" He was sleeping there but he had sleeping paralysis ."

Mingyu frowned.

" I hate when it happens ." He looked concerned to the lad as he whimpered suddenly in his sleepiness.

" H-Hyung .." he murmurs, Seungcheol left what he was doing and fixed the lad instead of sleeping on his side, " Do you think he needs an inhaler ?!" Seungcheol asked very worried.

Mingyu stood up, " I think so, I will bring the machine it will be better ." 
Cheol nodded, and saw the boy coughing suddenly before he open his eyes weakly.

" Hyung ..I feel suffocated." 
He pouted, tears rolling down.

Cheol's heart clenching . " You're gonna be fine Hannie ." He his cheek, did the machine with Mingyu, and put it for the lad, once he could breathe well, Jeonghan looked at his brother and smiled innocently saying they he was fine now.

The man smiled, leaned forward, and pecked that hair.


 

🌺🌺🌺

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter