Brothers argument 💔

Brotherhood🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a day off for the pure lad, he was sitting by the dining table eating lunch while shua hummed a soft melody while washing the dishes.

" Jeonghan did you take your medicine ?!" He asked, expecting an answer from the poor boy but he didn't.

" Jeonghan ?!."

He turned around, heart dropped seeing the boy leaning his head on the table while panting a little, made him sit and he checked on him, his eyes widened feeling the sudden strong fever and it looks like he was having a hard time breathing normally, wasn't sure what to do but he helped Jeonghan to the sofa and laid him before he calls Seungcheol .


This time even the inhaler didn't work, he got into a strong severe asthma attack made him suffer more than ever because of a sudden cold because he had persevered on his weak lungs.

Seungcheol run in panicking as he saw his brother, he was barely able to breathe normally and looked at him unable to talk as he cry silently.

Picked him up and run back to the car, shua went in too as he sat in the backseat with the poor boy and held his hand with teary eyes feeling so worried about the lad, never have seen him like this before.

Mingyu excused himself from work too and drove to the hospital in no time.

 

 

The nurses helped the patient to the emergency room, put the mask on him, and checked his blood pressure, doing their job and the three waiting outside, Mingyu looked at Seungcheol going crazy.

" Hey cheol calm down, he'll be fine ."  He tried comforting and calming the man, shua sitting as he wiped his tears.

He should have noticed sooner, he was too careless, wasn't he ?!

Mingyu turned from cheol to his lover, sat close, and hugged him dearly, pecking his head.

" Shua baby don't cry, it's not your fault." Shua crying there as he nodded.

" But I should have noticed sooner before his condition got worse ." He sobbed and cheol heard, rubbing his forehead as he bites his lips.

" It's fine shua , his asthma happens so fast so it's not your fault .." mingyu's heart softened seeing his friend comforting his lover too who kept blaming himself, when the doctor came out, he looked at Seungcheol .

" Your brother's gonna be fine Mr.Choi but I'm going to keep him here for two days till his asthma got back to normal, recently the weather has been rainy and dusty since your brother's lungs are weak to the dust he got effected and the cold made it worse ."

The three heard and now things make sense, " I see, thank you, doctor, can we get inside ?!" The man nodded as he smiled.

"More importantly, don't smoke near him or make him inhale any strong fumes ." 
Seungcheol nodded as he looked down.

" I'll put that in mind, thank you ."

 

The three went in and saw the lad on the bed, mask on as he was unconscious, face so pale, Seungcheol sat by the bed and held that smaller hand emotionally.

Mingyu patted his friend's shoulder.

" I'll go with shua to buy some snacks ."

Since the lad will stay here he needs snacks and drinks.

" Okay , thank you Mingyu , shua ." He smiled there and shua nodded innocently with a soft smile.

" It's nothing idiot," Mingyu commented there a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter