Couples ?🌺🤍

Brotherhood🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the first day of college for the cutie, he was admiring his brother as he drives him to college before he giggles looking at Mingyu in the back.

" , you didn't tell me that you're this good at driving ?! When did you --."

Cheol chuckled.

" I've got experience of two years in delivery ."

Mingyu frowned.

" I see, good for you, what do you think of my car ?! It's the newest one ." Mingyu said proudly there as he fixed his sunglasses.

Jeonghan looked at the empty can of beer on the passenger seat.

" It's good but gyu hyung's dirty ." He picked up the can showing the man.

Cheol laughed there.

" But thank you seriously for borrowing me gyu, at least I won't be considered about him while I'm at work ." 
Jeonghan played with his hands innocently as he look down at his lap.

" Aigoo it's nothing man, more importantly, I've got to make sure you're comfortable." 
Seungcheol smiled.

"I am gyu, honestly I'm more than comfortable."

Jeonghan held his brother's shirt.

Was quiet than usual so cheol looked over.

" What's wrong Hannie ?!"

Jeonghan hugged his backpack.

" H-Hyung I'm nervous ."

He pouted, will the first day of college so this cutie will be nervous.

Cheol pulled the car to the side, cupped Jeonghan's cheek, and looked cutely into his hyung's eyes, Mingyu in the backseat watching carefully.

" Hey, you gonna kiss him again or what ?!" 
Seungcheol chuckled, " No I'm just trying to calm him, now look at me well Hannie, you don't have to be so nervous, college is fun, you will meet new friends, new life, got experience with many things, you will learn a lot and finally, it's for you to decide how you will live it ."

The boy flushing cutely as his eyes shinned, pecked Cheol's cheek as the opposite happened and both men blinked.

Giggle*giggle*

" It's my turn to kiss Hyung ..want me to kiss you too gyu Hyung ?!" The boy said innocently Mingyu blushed madly, and cheol flinched.

" Hey ~."

Jeonghan giggled.

" I'm joking .."

Seungcheol sighed in relief as he was about to start a war if that happened, started driving, and once they were there, both males went out with the cutie and he noticed that they are getting lots of attention. 
" Good luck Hannie ."

Jeonghan smiled softly.

" Thank you, Hyung see you later." He's about to go when cheol held his wrist.

" Is the inhaler with you ?!"

Jeonghan nodded.

" I'm going to be fine Hyung so don't worry ."

Seungcheol smiled and patted the lad's hair lovingly.

" Alright, bye ."

Jeonghan waved as he run to the gate.


🌺🌺🌺

Mingyu sat on the passenger seat and looked at cheol 
" You good ?!"

Cheol smiled as he drive.

" Of course, I'm proud that I was able to let him go in fact .." 

Mingyu's heart softened. 
" Seriously you love him too much, I was surprised that you didn't cry ."

Seungcheol glared at the younger.

" Hey, I'm not like that ."

Mingyu chuckled.

" He's an adult, but your fear will affect him too cheol so try to open up, we will watch over him ."

Seungcheol bites his lips.

" I know gyu ..but I can't help it ..sense of him sick and suffering makes me go into trauma...I've seen my own parents di---." His voice quivered making Mingyu flinch, told the man to stop driving before he went out and hug the man, " I won't tell you to stop crying so let it out now instead of crying in front of Jeonghan ." The male said as he smiled, hugging his friend dearly as cheol cried on his shoulder.

Before both share a smoke under the three in the park.


In The Meantime 💐

Jeonghan sat in his first class, looking around innocently before he look down, " I need to make new friends. I don't want to be alone ." 
He pouted.

Sipped on his warm coffee.

As the professor soon arrived and the first class started, the boy was focused as he wrote on his note the important things and while he was busy, someone close to him handed him a pencil when he run out of ink.

He looked over and the guy had a beautiful smile there.

" Th-thank you so much ."

He smiled back innocently.

"You're welcome, my name's Seokmin by the way, what about you ?!"

The beauty felt his heart softening.

" I'm Jeonghan ~n-nice to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter