Hot spring bath 🤍🌺

Brotherhood🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dragging his friend with them to the hot spring, Mingyu was blushing the whole way imagining Jeonghan's body, he kept fighting mentally trying not to think about it.

When they arrived, Jeonghan run inside happily and cheol carrying the stuff, " Hey be careful Jeonghan ." 

The boy looked so happy cause they rarely go to such a place, he was about to strip but Seungcheol held him back from doing so.

" We will be wearing our clothes inside since it's, not private ones," Cheol suggested, telling his brother to look over as women are relaxing inside with their clothes on but light ones, and some men were around too.

Jeonghan pouted.

" I-I'll wear my tank top ." He murmured, washed up, and slide in the pool, splashing water on his manly brother as Mingyu joined in with smile, the boy was playing around happily with his brother and Mingyu.

" Hyung look I can swim freestyle, also butterfly style ." Jeonghan trying there and both laughing when his pants slide a little showing his , the boy fixed his pants with cute blush and swam back to his brother.

" You're good Jeonghan , but need more training to want me to show you ?!" Mingyu watched the two in their own world again and he smiled lovingly.

" Seriously I can't win over him, the boy sees him as everything ." He murmured sadly to himself but had to put on a smile, he suddenly swam into his own world when he felt someone touch his arm, and looked over to see Jeonghan suddenly hugging his arm as he leaned close while panting after he trained with his brother who swims better.

Pouted as his cheek reddened due to the heat of the water .

" Gyu Hyung , I feel dizzy "

Cheol heard and both men went out and picked up the pure lad, this time Mingyu was holding him princess style and cheol was busy wrapping the towel around the boy.

Went into some of the private rooms for the day and cheol searched for warm clothes for his brother in their bag.

Mingyu checking on the lad while his cheek pink, can't ever explain how beautiful Jeonghan was at this moment, his white wet smooth skin, and reddened spots along his round cheek.

Looked at him in daze.

" I-inhaler ." He reminded Mingyu who brought it for him and the boy start to inhale and relax, Seungcheol dressed the boy while he lean feeling so dizzy, and pouted as he wanted to continue the night but he slept and his brother felt concerned.

" I forget that he barely can handle a tiring day like this, he woke up quite early and we decided to come here at night ." He looked at the hour, it was about 3:30 AM.

Mimgyu smiled.

" Don't be worried cheol , he'll be fine ."

He said while covering the boy gently with the soft warm blanket.

" Thanks, buddy, but I forget to give him his medicine ."

Will he be okay ?!

 

The two had a drink together, ate dinner, and left Jeonghan's meal closer, so he can see it when he woke, during bedtime, he washed up and joined his brother on the same bed while Mingyu was on the other one.

Saw cheol pulling Jeonghan to his arm before he hug him gently and peck his forehead, Mingyu looking emotionally.

To be in cheol's place, to embrace this fragile sunshine, he was like the sun, bright and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter