Hardships 🌺

Brotherhood🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He went back home so late at night , worn out after working three part time jobs , " Jeonghan."

He called gently but he saw the boy sleeping tightly in darkness , wasn't even covering his body .

He kneeled , held that cheek .

" Hannie ."

The boy stirred , saw his brother and eventually hugged him . Cheol felt all of his sadness and tiredness gone in seconds , hugged the boy back , " H-Hyung I'm sorry I shall be helping you ." 
He felt the boy tremble as he cry .

Seungcheol pulled back , had a warm smile as he ruffled that hair .

" What are you saying Jeonghan ?! I'm fine seriously , I will do anything , now we have to make money , I wanna buy the medicine the doctor have wrote for you ." He spoke softly , Jeonghan nodded while sniffling .

" But I feel much better Hyung ."

 The man stood up with the boy .

" I'm glad Jeonghan but you still need medicine ." He held his hand , " Let's eat for now ."

 

The man made quick dinner and made sure the boy eat well , looked at the pale boy and his heart breaking , " Hyung , can we go to cafe ?! My friend at school told me they will go ."

The elder brother by five years felt his heart clinch , " I will think about it Jeonghan , it's winter now , I can't risk taking you out ." 
The boy looked sad there as he held back his tears . Wanted to do things other people do , but because of his illness he have to stay stable for the time being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter