Shua’s words 🌸🤍

Brotherhood🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending two days in the hospital, the doctor told them the lad can go now cause he was showing improvement after he rested and had a few sets of the steaming machine.

Mingyu was at work but Seungcheol came over to take his brother back, shua was resting in the apartment because he was spending the nights here with the boy, watching over him.

" I-I can walk alone," Jeonghan murmured as he walked past the man to the car and left Seungcheol in disbelief.

He's still mad at him, didn't show any signs of making up the last two days, after turning all his classes online the boy went into a tantrum, Seungcheol was having a hard time approaching him and when they went back home, the boy runs to his room and closed the door.

Seungcheol looked down.

Sighed.

" Cheol , you're back ?!" 
Shua came over, holding a tray of lunch.

" Yeah, I'm so thankful for you and gyu, and I'm sorry you must be tired and you cooked " he smiled taking off his coat, shua shook his head with a warm smile.

" It's nothing, we're like a family now, and I love cooking ." He put the pot on the coffee table, Seungcheol sat over.

" Shua , I'm sorry can you call Hannie ?! I'm sure if I go he won't come for lunch ." 
Shua looked at the man and he bite his lips, concerned seeing both still haven't made up yet.

" What about you ?!"

The man stood up.

" I'll eat later ." 
He walked to his bedroom and shut the door.

Shua sighed, hate seeing both like this.

 

🌺🌺🌺

He went to see, knocked gently, and entered hearing no answer, saw the boy under the blanket and he walked closer.

" Hannie it's me, won't you come down for lunch ?!."

The boy peeked his head.

" I-I will eat later ."

Shua sat close.

" I know it's not my place to say this but your brother wants the best for you, he's worried about you because he loves you so much ."

Jeonghan heard, looked down, and bite his lips as he seems to accept his words, " B-but I loved going to college, I-I finally got friends, in high school they kept making fun of me because I'm weak and pale but my new friends don't, we study and hang out together ." He pouted, eyes becoming teary.

Shua patted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter