Bullies

Brotherhood🌺
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was wrapping the scarf around Jeonghan's neck , making sure the boy's warm enough, the lad was so happy , " Hyung I'm really warm."

The man was about to shove gloves into the boy's smaller hands but Jeonghan refused with pouts , " No Hyung I'm really fine ." He run away from the man and cheol chuckled .

" Hey you little ,come here ." 
Both run down street to the bus station, waited for the bus and when it arrived Seungcheol get in with the lad on the final seat , Jeonghan hugged cheol's arm while both listening to music , by one headphone , was a lovely atmosphere there , and when he was in front of the library , Seungcheol made sure Jeonghan have the inhaler on his bag .

" Hyung see you in the afternoon ."

The boy waved by the gate , cheol waved with warm smile. As he saw the boy entering before he leave to his work . 
" Stay safe Hannie ."

 

He went to his work while the boy enjoying his time reading the best stories of a writer that he admire and love , swam in world of fiction and his eyes shinning as he read .

Looked at his handwatch and noticed that two hours has passed , felt hungry and he bite his lips .

" Hyung told me that he will come around 3:30 PM ."

But it's too early shall he grab something close ?!

He went out , sat by a small booth and ordered small snacks like kimbap ,. Rice cake and Tteok-bokki , ate alone and felt lonely without his brother .

He doesn't even have cellphone , since it cost a lot , so his Hyung only have one and they share it together .

He went out and heard back towards the library to see Seungcheol waiting for him , looked uncomfortable and nervous so he called him .

Turned to the voice and rushed over .

" Where did you go Hannie ?! I was worried ?!"

He held him gently and hugged him .

" I felt hungry so I went to the booth nearby ." 

The man sighed in relief , " I see , I'm sorry we didn't eat well yesterday Hannie ."

Jeonghan shook his head there .

" Hyung it's fine ." He pouted , cheol pulled back from the hug .

" Let's go back , I will order anything for you , do you want fried chicken ?!"

Jeonghan's eyes shinned .

" Yes please Hyung ."

Cheol smiled softly , had just received his salaries and he took a day off from the second and third job , held jeonghan's hand and both walked down street to a fried chicken place , entered and ordered their favorite , soon Seungcheol saw his brother eating happily , smiled there feeling glad he's eating well .

Got a call suddnely so he gets up and answered it out while the boy eating and glancing to his Hyung , he noticed that some of his school old friends are sitting by the tabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter