Memory lost

WJSN EUNBO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Even if I lost my memory, my heart will still remember the love I had for you..." 

"Babe, I have something I wanna ask," Eunseo said

"Yes babe, what is it?" 

"What if one day I lost my memories and I can't remember you, will you still be by my side?" 

Bona who is chilling on the sofa beside Eunseo suddenly sits straight after hearing the question that Eunseo just asked. She looks at Eunseo and asks 

"Why are you asking this suddenly? Of course, I will always stay by your side" 

"Glad to hear that. But you know what? I think even if I lost my memory my love for you would never change" Eunseo said sincerely. Bona felt touched listening to what Eunseo said and gave Eunseo a peck on the lips "I love you so much Eunseo" 

"I love you more," Eunseo said and kiss Bona's lips 

 

Bona and Eunseo are having their date at the park. They are walking hand in hand. When they're about to go home Bona suddenly craves for an ice cream so Eunseo goes to get ice cream from the shop across the street. Bona is waiting for her girlfriend at the crossroad and she sees Eunseo is done buying ice cream and are on her way toward her with her eye smile. She smiles back at Eunseo but what happens next makes her smile fall. She saw a car speeding at the time Eunseo was crossing the road and the car hit her lover. Bona sees with her own eyes how her lover was hit and how her lover's head bumped into the road and her lover is now covered with blood. Bona was speechless for a second before she ran quickly to her lover. 

"BABE!!" Bona said and put Eunseo head on her laps. 

"K.. Kim B..bona, I L..love you...please remember that" Eunseo said weakly, Eunseo was barely awake 

"No babe!! Please don't leave me!! Please stay awake!! Somebody call the ambulance!!!" Bona said while crying. She doesn't care if Eunseo's blood gets all over her. 

After a few minutes, the ambulance arrives and Eunseo is brought to the nearest hospital.

 

Bona is now waiting in front of the operation room while walking back and forth. She is really worried about Eunseo. 

"Bona calm down....She will be fine, she's strong" Exy said. Currently Bona and Exy are at the hospital waiting for Eunseo the other members are at the dorm just waiting for news about Eunseo. 

"I'm really worried about her...It's been an hour but we still haven't heard anything about her.." 

"They are trying their best, you should calm down and sit down," Exy said and Bona stopped walking and took a sit beside Exy.

"Have you eaten yet?" Exy ask Bona 

"Not yet, I don't feel like eating" 

"Yah! You need to eat or you'll get sick If Eunseo knows this she will be mad at you. Let's go eat and wash yourself first. We will come back later" 

" But.. I don't want to leave Eunseo, what if the doctor is out when we are away" Bona said 

"Don't worry, I will ask them to call me if there is any news about Eunseo, now let's go" 

After washing herself and grabbing something to eat Bona is back at the hospital again with Exy. After about 1 hour and a half of waiting, the doctor finally came out and went to them. 

"How is she?" Bona ask 

"She is fine and she will be unconscious for a while but I have some news to tell both of you.." the doctor said

"What is it doc? Is there anything wrong with her?" 

" As you know her head hit the road hard so she has memory loss if she wakes up, I'm telling you this so that you be prepared if she doesn't remember anything if she wakes up" 

"I see.. can we go see her now doc?" Exy ask 

"Yes you may see her after we move her to her room" 

"Thank you doc," Both Bona and Exy said 

It's already night time and Bona is still at the hospital accompanying Eunseo. Exy has go back to their dorm and change turn with Seola

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter