Light

WJSN EUNBO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jiyeon is a 19-year-old girl. When she was a little kid, she used to be a cheerful little girl but as she grew up that cheerful girl was gone. Jiyeon is no longer as cheerful as she used to be. She rarely smiles and likes to be alone most of the time. One of the reasons she became like this is because of her parent. All the pressure that is being put on her and the mindset that she needs to always do well make her hate her life.

When she was young she was close to her grandmother, she always told the story about her parent to her grandmother. Her grandmother is the only person who really understands her and she can still manage to smile because of her grandmother. One day when she was 15 years old her grandmother passed away and left her forever. That day she felt like her world was black and nothing could make her happy anymore. 

Since her grandmother passed away, she always went to the park near her house to ease her mind. Whenever she goes there she feels a little bit of healing and she feels like her grandmother is with her watching her from afar but that still doesn't change the fact that she's alone and lonely. 

 

One day, when Jiyeon was sitting at her usual place in the park a girl approached her and came sit beside her. She didn't mind it since the place is quite big for 2 people to sit. 

"Hello, do you live in this neighborhood?" That girl asks and Jiyeon just nods as an answer. 

"I see. I'm Son Juyeon I just moved to this neighborhood. Can we be friends?" That girl said cheerfully and reached out her hand to Jiyeon to shake her hand. 

Jiyeon shakes that girl's hand and answers her question "I'm Jiyeon. Kim Jiyeon. Sure we can be friends if you want" 

"Oh, we have almost the same name!" Said the girl excitedly. Jiyeon just looks at the girl and gives a small smile. In her head, she wonders what kind of life is this girl having because she looks so cheerful. Jiyeon wishes she could be cheerful like this girl too  

"Hey... are you okay? Actually, I've been watching you from afar for a while and you look down...I know we just met each other and I don't know what you've been going through but listen whatever you are going through right now it will pass... And you..you are doing well if nobody said this to you I will I'm proud of you no matter what you do..cheer up okay?" Juyeon said and smiled. Jiyeon felt touched hearing what Juyeon just said and she felt like crying but she didn't want to look weak in front of people she just knew so she just smiled at Juyeon and said "Thank you Juyeon I feel much better listening to what you said" 

"No problem. If you don't mind can I hug you? You know people said when we are feeling down hug is the best comfort" Juyeon said and opened her arms to hug Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon goes into Juyeon's arms and hugs her for the first time in her life after her grandmother passed away she feels comforted by others. Finally when she was in Juyeon's arms the tears that she had been keeping went out and she started crying. 

"It's okay...you can cry...sometimes crying will make us feel better so just cry. I will be here for you okay..." Juyeon said and that made Jiyeon cry harder. 

5 minutes passed and finally, Jiye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter