Stranger

WJSN EUNBO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bona is on her way back from her friend's house. It's already late at night and she's walking alone on a quiet street. She's okay with it since she's used to it. As she was walking she heard a lot of footsteps it was like a group of people were chasing a person. She feels a little bit afraid because she doesn't know what's gonna happen to her so she quickens her step. 

Suddenly she felt a hand pull her to an alley nearby she was about to shout but the person begged her not to shout. That person is a girl who is wearing a hoodie. It looks like this girl is being chased by a group of men. But what caught Bona off guard is the position they are in right now. The girl is really close to Bona and Bona can hear the girl breathing near her ear. 

When the girl is sure that all the men have gone she pulls away for the position. 

"I'm so sorry I'm really desperate to run away from them that I pulled you here. I owe you a lot for saving me today"  that girl said and pulled the hoodie cover. 'She is pretty...' monologued Bona while looking at the girl.

"Hello, girl? Are you listening?" That girl asks and that wakes Bona up from her daydreaming. 

"Ah yes sorry. Now that you're okay I will go now" Bona said 

"No wait," that girl said and held Bona's hand and so Bona looked at her.

"It's already late at night so I think it's dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone let me  send you home," that girl said 

"No it's okay I can go alone" 

"No I insist, moreover I owe you my life," that girl said and smiled sweetly and Bona couldn't resist her smile 

"Ok fine" Bona ends up giving in to the girl and let the girl send her home. 

That night, Bona can't stop thinking about the girl, she doesn't even know that girl's name or anything because she forgot to ask her. She can't sleep well because that girl keeps popping out in her mind. 

 

The next day Bona is not really in a good mood because she didn't get enough sleep but when she arrived at school she saw someone familiar. It is the girl from last night. She also goes to the same school as Bona but Bona has never seen her before. Bona wanted to approach that girl but she didn't do it because she was afraid that the girl might not remember her so she just made a way to her class. 

When the first period started her homeroom teacher walked into the class and announced that they would be having a new class member everyone was very excited to find out who is it but Bona didn't really care about it because she didn't really like to make a friend. 

"Hello everyone I'm Eunseo. I hope we can get along well" the new student introduced herself. Bona thought that this new student's voice was familiar so she turned and looked at the girl "It's the girl from yesterday...no wonder I have never seen her before.." whispered Bona. 

"Alright, Eunseo you may sit on the vacant seat beside Bona," their homeroom teacher said and went out of the class. 

"Hi..you're the girl from yesterday, right? I owe you a lot. Since you have know my name can I know your name too?" Eunseo ask Bona 

"I'm Bona. I didn't know that you're a high school student too I thought you were older than me..." 

"Hahaha, I hear that a lot maybe it's because of the way I act. By the way are you free later after school?" 

"Yes I'm free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter