Jealous

WJSN EUNBO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WJSN had a shooting for their Universe reality show today. Everything was going well but not until something happened and ruined Bona's mood. They were playing some game and Exy needed to do an acrostic poem to Eunseo as a punishment. 

 

"Everyone says you're handsome but for me, you're lovely and adorable" - Exy 

Eunseo was flattered hearing that and blushed a little bit without knowing. 

"Stop stop you're making me blush," Eunseo said to Exy 

 

On the other side, Bona is watching them feeling jealous cause Exy said that to Eunseo and Eunseo was enjoying it but she tried to hide her jealousy because they are filming right now. Bona like Eunseo and Eunseo also like Bona but they never declare anything to each other so people only see them as a close sister. 

 

Their filming goes on for another 30 minutes before ending. When the filming ends, Bona is the first one to go to their waiting room and get a change. Eunseo was a bit confused with Bona attitude because usually, Bona would go together with her after their filming. Eunseo tries to think positively and assumes that Bona is tired and forgot to wait for her. 

Eunseo starts to sense that something is not right when she notices that Bona is trying to avoid her in their waiting room and Bona is going back to their dorm riding a different car from Eunseo. Usually, Bona will ride the same car as Eunseo. 

"Seola unnie, do you know what happened to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter