Surprise

WJSN EUNBO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bona has been very busy lately with her drama shooting and her drama promotion. She sometimes feels very tired but her girlfriend, Eunseo will always cheer her up and every time she has free time she will always hang out with Eunseo. 

Currently, Bona and Eunseo are cuddling together in their house. 

"Babe.. I have a drama preview for my new drama tomorrow can you come?" Bona asked Eunseo 

"Hmm I might be busy with my university tomorrow baby I'm sorry" Eunseo said

"But..I really want you to come, it will really cheer me up" Bona pouted. 

"I'm sorry baby" Eunseo said, actually Eunseo was lying to Bona because she was planning to come tomorrow but she would make a surprise for Bona. Eunseo is also planning to propose to Bona tomorrow. 

Bona can't help but feel sad and sulk a bit toward Eunseo, she knows she's not supposed to feel that way cause Eunseo said she needs to attend her university but maybe because they rarely spend time together now that makes Bona feel this way. 

The next morning, Bona is not in her best mood and she is still sulky toward Eunseo. She even goes out in the morning without saying goodbye to Eunseo. Eunseo felt bad for lying to Bona but it is for the best she thinks. 

After Bona leaves, Eunseo prepares for the day. She has planned everything with Bona's manager. First, Eunseo will go to a flower shop to buy Bona a flower then she will go to the jewelry to pick up Bona's ring then she wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter