Regret

WJSN EUNBO ONESHOT COMPILATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunseo and Bona are bestfriend. They are inseparable. But one day everything started to change and that is when Bona got herself a boyfriend. Eunseo doesn't like the fact that Bona got a boyfriend because she liked Bona but she never tells Bona because she doesn't want to ruin their friendship. After Bona got herself a boyfriend she started to change you know a typical change when people are in love. Every day Bona tells a story about her boyfriend to Eunseo. Eunseo didn't like to hear it but she acted like she liked to hear it and acted like she was happy for her best friend in reality she was hurting inside. Eunseo realizes that her relationship with Bona is not the same anymore. Bona talks about her boyfriend more and doesn't even ask about Eunseo's day anymore. They used to video call each other on weekends but since Bona got a boyfriend they didn't do that anymore because Bona is busy with her boyfriend. Bona is too busy and too in love with her boyfriend that she doesn't realize that her relationship with Eunseo is slowly becoming distant. Bona hangs out with her boyfriend more than with Eunseo and Eunseo hangs out with her other best friend. 

One day, one of Bona and Eunseo's classmates who is also their close friend asked them to go hang out. It's been a long time since they hang out so Eunseo agreed with the plan. Eunseo are thinking that maybe she can try to fix her relationship with Bona since it will be just them that day and Bona also agrees to hang out with them. Eunseo starts to feel a little bit happy and hopes for the weekend to come faster for their hang out until the night before the day they are supposed to go out Bona sends a message in their group chat that makes Eunseo's mood ruined. She said...

'Guys I'm sorry to inform you this late but you guys are okay, right if Kihyun goes out together with us tomorrow? Hehehe we never go out together since my mom is strict so I'm planning to bring him along tomorrow' - Bona

'Yeah I'm okay with it' - Seola 

'Me too'- Exy 

'Yeah'- Eunseo 

Eunseo answered yes but in fact, she's not okay at all about it. She suddenly feels like she doesn't want to go out tomorrow but she doesn't want to disappoint Exy who has been planning for the hang out. So in the end Eunseo goes and hurts herself more seeing Bona with her boyfriend. 

Eunseo didn't enjoy their hangout at all because of Bona and her boyfriend. Eunseo has no one to talk to about what she feels and then she decides to talk about it with Bona's sister, Yuna. Yuna knows that Bona is in a relationship but she doesn't tell their mom and Yuna also knows that Eunseo likes Bona. 

 

Unnie are you okay? I saw your story and it looks depressing- Yuna 

Hahahaha thanks for asking Yuna, no I'm not really okay actually - Eunseo

Why? Do unnie want to tell me? I can be a listener if unnie needs it :) - Yuna 

Thanks a lot, Yuna, I feel a lot better hearing that since we are already talking about this I think I should just tell you... - Eunseo 

Sure unnie - Yuna 

Okay, actually it's about your sister Bona...The other day we hung out together with Exy and Seola it was supposed to be a girls-only hang out but suddenly she brought her boyfriend with her and it totally ruined our hang out I didn't enjoy it at all - Eunseo 

Eh?! Bona unnie didn't say anything about that to mum so it means that she did that secretly? - Yuna

Yeah :) - Eunseo 

Stay strong unnie, I understand what you feel - Yuna 

Thank you so much, Yuna <3 - Eunseo 

 

 

Later on that day, Bona and her sister actually had a small fight. The reason is that Yuna also doesn't really like Bona with her boyfriend. When they were fighting Yuna accidentally posted in her Instagram story about her conversation with Eunseo which Eunseo said to keep secret from Bona. Unfortunately, Bona saw that Instagram story and felt really mad at Eunseo. Bona went to their group chat and sent a really long message to Eunseo because she was really mad. 

*pic of Yuna ig story * -Bona

So this is what you called friend? You're supposed to support me not do this to me. - Bona 

So you're just gonna read my message Son Eunseo? YOU'RE SUCH AN USELESS FRIEND! IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RELATIONSHIP WITH KIHYUN YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! NOT YUNA! I'VE TOLD YOU RIGHT DON'T SAY OR ASK ANYTHING FROM YUNA. I'VE TOLD YOU GUYS RIGHT THAT I'M BRINGING HIM IT'S NOT LIKE I BRING HIM WITHOUT YOU GUYS KNOWING!! YOU EUNSEO YOU!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE LIKE THIS. I TRUSTED YOU BUT NOW MY TRUST FOR YOU IS ONLY 50/50. YOU SAID YOU'RE HAPPY FOR ME AND KIHYUN BUT THAT'S ALL A LIE. YOU'RE SO STUPID EUNSEO STUPID!!! I'M SORRY IF I SAID BAD WORDS TO YOU BUT REALLY THIS THING MAKES ME HATE YOU MORE YOU!! - Bona 

Eunseo feels so hurt reading Bona's message and she decides to stay away from Bona after knowing Bona's true feelings toward her. Eunseo thinks that its the best for them to not meet again ;)

 

The following week, it's been 2 days that Eunseo didn't come to school. Bona wonders where Eunseo goes because she didn't say anything to Bona but then Bona remembers the message she sent to Eunseo and feels guilty about it. Bona really wants to apologize to Eunseo she didn't really mean all of the words she said the other day it is just that she's angry at that time.

It had already been a week but Eunseo still did not come to school. Without Bona knowing, Eunseo has actually transferred to another school and she told her teacher to keep it as a secret from any of her friends. Eunseo also moved to her hometown in Incheon. She's really hurt by Bona that she cut all the ties with Bona and all of her other friends. 

Bona really feels guilty towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter